|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ellie say the Dirty Dozen is by now?
(a) The Wirrawee Showground.
(b) Back in New Zealand.
(c) She doesn't know for sure.
(d) On the south side of Hell.
2. What is the first thing Ellie does after killing the two officers?
(a) Covers the bodies.
(c) Runs to the bathroom and throws up.
(d) Gets four more guns.
3. Where does Ellie hide when the soldiers arrive at the river?
(a) By a fallen tree.
(b) In deep weeds.
(c) About twenty feet up in a tree.
(d) In reeds along the edge of the river.
4. Why does Ellie say Fi was lucky with regard to her parents?
(a) She helped them leave the country.
(b) She knows they are dead.
(c) She knows they are alright.
(d) She got to see them for half an hour.
5. What does Ellie say about the Bible's description of Hell?
(a) That it's not a real place.
(b) That it's a place of heat and fire.
(c) That it's a place of lava and brimstone.
(d) That no one wants to go there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ellie say she knows they aren't going?
2. How many of the soldiers leave to get the winch?
3. What does Fi say they need in order to get away?
4. What does Ellie tell Fi to do as she, Lee, and Homer head out of the hangar?
5. What does Ellie remember the first factory they see in Stratton made before the war?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)