|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie say is wrong with Lee's plan to release the tailgate?
(a) They won't have much cover.
(b) They might kill someone.
(c) They need a screwdriver.
(d) It might come in toward them.
2. Why does Ellie say Fi was lucky with regard to her parents?
(a) She helped them leave the country.
(b) She got to see them for half an hour.
(c) She knows they are dead.
(d) She knows they are alright.
3. What does Ellie say she remembers her hockey coach saying about the timid player?
(a) They are the most valuable players.
(b) They are the one to get hurt.
(c) They are the one to watch out for.
(d) They are the one to score.
4. How does Ellie get out of the truck she's in after the blast shoves them back?
(a) Through the back.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through a hatch in the roof.
(d) Through the passenger door.
5. How many trucks are in the hangar once the new trucks arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Homer say it's likely no one else heard the shots Ellie fired?
2. How does Ellie know the two men she encounters outside the barracks are officers?
3. What does Ellie and the others see coming toward them when they are driving down the runway after the explosion?
4. What are the creatures Ellie says she's worried about as they are floating down the river?
5. Ellie compares the Wirrawee Airfield to what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)