|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellie get out of the truck once it stops moving?
(a) She goes through a hatch that open on top of the truck.
(b) She goes through a hatch into the cab.
(c) She goes through a hatch that opens under the truck.
(d) She goes through the back door.
2. What does Ellie say about the temperature when a summer storm hits in Hell?
(a) That it can fall to zero in a few hours.
(b) That it very seldom changes.
(c) That it can fall fifteen degrees in half an hour.
(d) That it becomes hotter like a sauna.
3. Why does Ellie say she can't think and run at the same time?
(a) She says she can.
(b) She has to pay attention to where she's going.
(c) She isn't coordinated enough.
(d) Not enough oxygen.
4. How many rounds are in the gun Ellie picks up when she's hiding from the officers?
(a) The gun isn't loaded.
(c) About twenty.
(d) Only six.
5. What does Ellie say is happening in camp when she returns after the walk at the beginning of chapter three?
(a) The others are arguing.
(b) The others are sleeping.
(c) The others are eating breakfast.
(d) The others are hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the trick Ellie demonstrates regarding the wombat?
2. What does Fi say they need in order to get away?
3. How many soldiers are in the group that runs past Ellie and the others as they are hiding?
4. What does Ellie say is wrong with Lee's plan to release the tailgate?
5. Why does Ellie say it's bad that Kevin and Fi have lost their backpacks?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)