|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie say she felt about storms prior to the war?
(a) That they were the scariest thing she'd experienced.
(b) That there was nothing really scary about them.
(c) That they were exciting.
(d) That they made more work.
2. What does Ellie say about the Bible's description of Hell?
(a) That it's not a real place.
(b) That it's a place of heat and fire.
(c) That it's a place of lava and brimstone.
(d) That no one wants to go there.
3. What does Ellie say to Kevin that she says is "stupid and unforgivable?"
(a) That they're all scared.
(b) That he can stay behind if he's scared.
(c) That he's a baby.
(d) That there's nothing to be afraid of.
4. What does Ellie and the others see coming toward them when they are driving down the runway after the explosion?
(a) A tank.
(b) A fire truck.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A plane.
5. How does Ellie get out of the truck once it stops moving?
(a) She goes through the back door.
(b) She goes through a hatch that opens under the truck.
(c) She goes through a hatch into the cab.
(d) She goes through a hatch that open on top of the truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fi want to do before the group leaves Hell?
2. What does Lee say the soldiers are doing?
3. What is Kevin's reaction when Ellie tells him they're at the Wirrawee Airfield?
4. What does Ellie use to cover up the bodies of the officers and the blood on the floor?
5. Ellie makes a comparison between the group and the jets, saying she and the others are like ants. What does she say the jets are like?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)