|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fi say hiding in the truck is not an option for getting out of the hangar?
(a) There isn't enough air in the truck and they'll suffocate.
(b) The truck might not leave for weeks.
(c) They can't be sure where the truck will go next.
(d) The driver will surely check the back before he leaves.
2. How many rounds are in the gun Ellie picks up when she's hiding from the officers?
(a) Only six.
(b) The gun isn't loaded.
(d) About twenty.
3. Where do Ellie and the others hide when the trucks arrive at the dump?
(a) In a gorge.
(b) Behind some bushes.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In a shed.
4. What does Lee say the soldiers are doing?
(a) Returning from a hike.
(b) Relaxing, playing cards, and watching television.
(d) Marching around.
5. What does Ellie say about the temperature when a summer storm hits in Hell?
(a) That it very seldom changes.
(b) That it can fall fifteen degrees in half an hour.
(c) That it can fall to zero in a few hours.
(d) That it becomes hotter like a sauna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ellie say she knows they aren't going?
2. Why does Ellie say Fi was lucky with regard to her parents?
3. Who does Ellie say had gone on some mystery flights before the war?
4. What does Fi cry out after she fires at the tanker the first time?
5. What does Ellie say about the Bible's description of Hell?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)