|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to distract the officers so that Ellie has time to close the door to the barracks?
(a) A jet flies over.
(b) Shots are fired nearby.
(c) A group of soldiers return from their run.
(d) A higher-ranking officer passes by.
2. Why does Ellie say she expected Lee to stand up for her when Kevin was angry at her?
(a) Lee doesn't like Kevin.
(b) Lee always stands up for anyone.
(c) Because Homer did.
(d) Lee hates arguments.
3. Why does Ellie say she hopes they are taken to Wirrawee if they are captured?
(a) They aren't wanted there.
(b) She believes there are allied soldiers there.
(c) She believes her parents are there.
(d) They might have a chance to escape on the way.
4. How many rounds are in the gun Ellie picks up when she's hiding from the officers?
(a) Only six.
(b) About twenty.
(d) The gun isn't loaded.
5. What does Ellie say is the danger in driving too fast?
(a) They might miss their turn.
(b) They might lose control of the trucks and wreck.
(c) They might bring attention to themselves.
(d) They might stall the engines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie say are the two problems after the truck rams the jeep, killing the occupants?
2. What was Homer doing when Fi announced the officers had entered the barracks where Ellie was hiding?
3. What does Ellie use to cover up the bodies of the officers and the blood on the floor?
4. Why does Ellie say summer storms are the wildest?
5. How many are in the group of teenagers now living in Hell?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)