|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Ellie does after killing the two officers?
(a) Runs to the bathroom and throws up.
(b) Covers the bodies.
(c) Gets four more guns.
2. What does Ellie say she felt about storms prior to the war?
(a) That they made more work.
(b) That they were the scariest thing she'd experienced.
(c) That there was nothing really scary about them.
(d) That they were exciting.
3. What is the trick Ellie demonstrates regarding the wombat?
(a) That it will fall over in a dead faint if frightened.
(b) That it will roll up and play dead when threatened.
(c) That it will follow the light from a flashlight.
(d) That it will bite a stick and refuse to let go.
4. Why does Ellie say they never camp directly beside a creek?
(a) Because people travel the creek banks and they are more likely to be found.
(b) Because the sound of running water will drown out other noises.
(c) Because there's a danger of flooding.
(d) Because there's a danger of snakes.
5. How does Ellie get out of the truck once it stops moving?
(a) She goes through a hatch that open on top of the truck.
(b) She goes through a hatch into the cab.
(c) She goes through the back door.
(d) She goes through a hatch that opens under the truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to figure out the group has arrived at the airfield?
2. What does Ellie say might have caused the capture or deaths of the twelve New Zealand guerrillas?
3. What does Ellie say they'd tried to do this airport already?
4. How many trucks are in the hangar once the new trucks arrive?
5. Where does Ellie say the Dirty Dozen is by now?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)