|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fi say hiding in the truck is not an option for getting out of the hangar?
(a) There isn't enough air in the truck and they'll suffocate.
(b) The driver will surely check the back before he leaves.
(c) They can't be sure where the truck will go next.
(d) The truck might not leave for weeks.
2. What does Ellie say is happening in camp when she returns after the walk at the beginning of chapter three?
(a) The others are sleeping.
(b) The others are arguing.
(c) The others are hiding.
(d) The others are eating breakfast.
3. How does Ellie get out of the truck once it stops moving?
(a) She goes through a hatch that open on top of the truck.
(b) She goes through the back door.
(c) She goes through a hatch into the cab.
(d) She goes through a hatch that opens under the truck.
4. What does Ellie say she felt about storms prior to the war?
(a) That they were the scariest thing she'd experienced.
(b) That they were exciting.
(c) That there was nothing really scary about them.
(d) That they made more work.
5. Why does Ellie want the group to go toward Holloway?
(a) They think they might make contact with allied forces.
(b) They haven't been that way yet.
(c) They know there are lots of troops in that direction.
(d) She thinks she might find her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jem stops Scout from killing in the book, "To Kill a Mockingbird?"
2. What does Homer say when Colonel Finley asks if there's anything he can do for them?
3. What happens to end Ellie's daydreams about life on the ranch before the war?
4. What does Ellie say they'd tried to do this airport already?
5. Why does Ellie say summer storms are the wildest?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)