|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who behaves most rationally in this play?
2. Halie tells Dodge they have to take care of someone. Who is she talking about?
3. How happy was Tilden to see Vince again?
4. Is there anything in the story that represents hope for the family?
5. When did Shelly and Vince leave the farm house in Act 2?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Halie's attitude towards Tilden.
2. How do you think Shelly feels about the whole...
This section contains 1,114 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)