Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best describes Dodge in Act 2?
(a) He got up off the couch to plant some corn in the backyard.
(b) He was very happy with his grandson's return and hugged him fiercely.
(c) He was angry at Halie for not preparing lunch for Vince and Shelly.
(d) He did not recognize his grandson and was only interested in drinking whiskey.
2. Who is Shelly?
(a) Vince's sister.
(b) Bradley's wife.
(c) Vince's girlfriend.
(d) Tilden's sister.
3. Which of the following statements best describes Dodge's condition?
(a) Dodge cannot do without a bottle of whiskey.
(b) Dodge is trying to lose weight.
(c) Dodge only takes whiskey to help him sleep better at night.
(d) Dodge is trying to keep sober for one week.
4. What did Shelly do to Vince?
(a) She bought whiskey for him to drink.
(b) She persuaded him to leave.
(c) She cooked corn and carrots for Vince.
(d) She washed his hair.
5. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
(a) She gives him a bottle of whiskey.
(b) She plays tricks with the broom.
(c) She helps him carry the carrots.
(d) She turns her back on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vince's mother?
2. How does the play express America's failure of certain things?
3. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
4. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
5. During the six years when Vince was away, which members of the family has he seen?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)