|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
(a) From the pantry.
(b) From Halie.
(c) From Father Dewis.
(d) From the kitchen table.
2. Who were Vince and Shelly going to see at their destination?
3. How many children do Shelly and Vince have?
4. What did Dodge ask Vince to do for him?
(a) To get vegetables for Tilden.
(b) To get a bottle of whiskey.
(c) To get flowers for Shelly
(d) To get flowers for Halie.
5. How did Dodge betray his family?
(a) By not leaving the past alone.
(b) By sinking into alcoholism.
(c) By growing vetables for Tilden to pick.
(d) By giving the farm to Bradley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
2. What was Halie doing in Act 2?
3. How does Shelly feel for Tilden?
4. Which statement best describes Vince in Act 2?
5. What was Father Dewis' relationship to Halie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)