|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Halie betray the family?
(a) The promises of the church.
(b) The family's history.
(c) Covering her head with a blanket..
(d) By failing to keep her responsibility's to her husband.
2. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
(a) The face of Ansel.
(b) Dodge's smile.
(c) I saw a small face within his face.
(d) Father Dewis's face.
3. How long had Vince been gone?
(a) Six years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Fourteen years.
4. What did Tilden say about Vince?
(a) That he saw a small face inside his face.
(b) Was not good enough for her.
(c) He always went for a bottle.
(d) He was more like a brother.
5. Who had a wooden leg?
(d) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vince?
2. What does Halie present herself to be?
3. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
4. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
5. What did Shelly try to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Dodge persuades Vince to take what from the table?
2. Who are the new characters introduced in Act 2?
3. Was there anything that possibly indicated Tilden's recognition of Vince?
4. What could Tilden have meant when he was talking about having no hymn for the baby's disappearance?
5. What could Vince have meant by his remark about betraying family taboos?
6. Did Vince's efforts bring positive results?
7. What is the proof that Shelly is sympathetic to Tilden?
8. Was it easy for Vince to connect with his family when he came for a visit?
9. What was the relationship between Fahter Dewis and Halie?
10. Where is VInce and Shelly going?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)