Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Vince and Shelly heading when they stopped at the farm?
(c) New Mexico.
2. What was Halie doing in Act 2?
(a) Cooking corn for Tilden.
(b) Buying whiskey from the grocery store.
(c) Washing Dodge's blanket.
(d) Halie was not mentioned in Act 2.
3. How happy was Tilden to see Vince again?
(a) He cried with joy when he saw Vince.
(b) He bought whiskey for the whole family.
(c) He asked for the whole neighborhood to have dinner with them.
(d) Tilden was not at all happy since he did not recognize Vince.
4. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
(a) With Vince in Dodge's house.
(b) In New Mexico.
(c) At the store buying whiskey.
(d) At the church.
5. What is the shocking and disastrous twist of this story about incest?
(a) Two brothers are having an affair with their mother.
(b) Two brothers are having an affair with their sister.
(c) It is the brother and sister having an affair.
(d) It is a mother bearing a child by her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which statement best describes Vince in Act 2?
2. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
3. How did Halie betray the family?
4. Which statement best describes Dodge in Act 2?
5. Which statement best describes Vince and Tilden's relationship?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)