|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
(d) Father Dewis.
2. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
(b) It brought joy to the family.
(c) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
(d) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
3. What is the theme of this play?
4. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
5. When is Ansel to come home?
(a) Soon, he is on his way home from New Mexico.
(b) Never, he died on his honeymoon.
(c) Thursday, he is Bradley's handyman.
(d) Tomorrow, he is the church's handyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam Shepherd's believe America has lost touch with?
2. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
3. What did Shelly try to do?
4. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
5. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Was there anything that possibly indicated Tilden's recognition of Vince?
2. Who is Vince's father?
3. Did Vince's efforts bring positive results?
4. What are the efforts Vince did to make hoping his father and grandfather would recognize him?
5. Was Vince upset over the fact that he was not recognized by his father and grandfather?
6. Who are the new characters introduced in Act 2?
7. Was it easy for Vince to connect with his family when he came for a visit?
8. Where do you think Act 2 takes place in?
9. What could have Tilden meant when he remarked that he saw a face within Vince's face?
10. Where is Halie in Act 2?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)