|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spent their time upstairs?
2. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
(a) One still alive.
3. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Bradley's wife.
(b) Dodge's girfriend.
(c) Father Dewis's wife.
(d) Ansel's wife.
4. Who does Sam Shepherd place most of the blame for this family's failure?
(a) Ancel because he died leaving he family broken and grieving.
(b) The two brothers, Tilden and Bradley.
(c) Shelly and Father Dewis because they interferred with the family structure.
(d) The mother and father, Halile and Dodge.
5. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Father Dewis's relationship to Halie?
2. Where was Halie in Act 2?
3. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
4. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
5. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could Vince have meant by his remark about betraying family taboos?
2. Where is VInce and Shelly going?
3. What are the efforts Vince did to make hoping his father and grandfather would recognize him?
4. Who are the new characters introduced in Act 2?
5. Did Vince's efforts bring positive results?
6. Who is Vince's father?
7. Dodge persuades Vince to take what from the table?
8. What was Tilden referring to when he was refered to the little baby's disappearance?
9. What is Shelly's attitude and behavior throughout the visit?
10. Was there anything that possibly indicated Tilden's recognition of Vince?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)