|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(d) Father Dewis.
2. What part of this play reflects Sam Shepard's own life?
(a) His father a Christain.
(b) His father was an alcoholic.
(c) His brother had an affair with his minister.
(d) His mother had an affair with her minister.
3. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
(b) It could be held with one hand, and it was so small no one could find it.
(c) The loss of the baby tore the family apart.
(d) It brought joy to the family.
4. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
(a) At the store buying whiskey.
(b) In New Mexico.
(c) With Vince in Dodge's house.
(d) At the church.
5. What is the theme of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
2. What does the family hedge around?
3. Where were Vince and Shelly heading when they stopped at the farm?
4. Which statement best describes Dodge in Act 2?
5. When did Shelly and Vince leave the farm house in Act 2?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)