|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
2. What did Tilden say about Vince?
(a) That he saw a small face inside his face.
(b) He was more like a brother.
(c) He always went for a bottle.
(d) Was not good enough for her.
3. Who is Vince?
(a) Dodge and Halie's grandson.
(b) Bradley's son.
(c) Tilden's friend.
(d) Father Dewis' partner.
4. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Tilden's wife.
(b) Bradley's mother.
(c) Vince's girlfriend.
(d) Ansel's wife.
5. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
(a) Her daughter's boyfriend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A horse breeder.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for the secret in the backyard?
2. Where was Halie in Act 2?
3. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
4. What was Father Dewis's relationship to Halie?
5. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is VInce and Shelly going?
2. Where is Halie in Act 2?
3. What was the relationship between Fahter Dewis and Halie?
4. What are the efforts Vince did to make hoping his father and grandfather would recognize him?
5. Who is Vince's father?
6. What could Tilden have meant when he was talking about having no hymn for the baby's disappearance?
7. What is the proof that Shelly is sympathetic to Tilden?
8. What was Tilden referring to when he was refered to the little baby's disappearance?
9. Who are the new characters introduced in Act 2?
10. Dodge persuades Vince to take what from the table?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)