|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Vince?
(a) Tilden's friend.
(b) Bradley's son.
(c) Dodge and Halie's grandson.
(d) Father Dewis' partner.
2. Who is Shelly?
(a) Vince's girlfriend.
(b) Tilden's sister.
(c) Bradley's wife.
(d) Vince's sister.
3. Ansel was a promising son of who?
(a) Bradley and Vince.
(b) Father Dewis and Halie.
(c) Dodge and Halie.
(d) Tilden and Halie.
4. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
(a) From the pantry.
(b) From the kitchen table.
(c) From Halie.
(d) From Father Dewis.
5. How long had Vince been gone?
(a) Three years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the incestuous relationship?
2. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
3. What two characters are introduced in this act?
4. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
5. When is Ansel to come home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could have Tilden meant when he remarked that he saw a face within Vince's face?
2. Who are the new characters introduced in Act 2?
3. Where is Halie in Act 2?
4. What could Vince have meant by his remark about betraying family taboos?
5. Was there any indication that Tilden resentful or unfriendly towards Shelly?
6. What was the relationship between Fahter Dewis and Halie?
7. Who is Vince's father?
8. Was there anything that possibly indicated Tilden's recognition of Vince?
9. What is an indication that Vince was upset over the fact that he was not recognized by his father and grandfather?
10. What was Tilden referring to when he was refered to the little baby's disappearance?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)