|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
(d) The one that is still a farmer.
2. Who is Shelly?
(a) Vince's sister.
(b) Tilden's sister.
(c) Bradley's wife.
(d) Vince's girlfriend.
3. What did Tilden say about Vince?
(a) He was more like a brother.
(b) He always went for a bottle.
(c) That he saw a small face inside his face.
(d) Was not good enough for her.
4. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) A baby boy was born.
(b) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
(c) Bradley became a father.
(d) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
5. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
2. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
3. Where did Dodge send Vince?
4. What two characters are introduced in this act?
5. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Did Vince's efforts bring positive results?
2. Was there anything that possibly indicated Tilden's recognition of Vince?
3. What was Tilden referring to when he was refered to the little baby's disappearance?
4. Dodge persuades Vince to take what from the table?
5. Where is Halie in Act 2?
6. Where do you think Act 2 takes place in?
7. Who is Vince's father?
8. What is Shelly's attitude and behavior throughout the visit?
9. Was it easy for Vince to connect with his family when he came for a visit?
10. Who are the new characters introduced in Act 2?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)