|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ansel?
(a) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(b) Bradley' s father.
(c) Tilden's son.
(d) Halie and Dodge's son.
2. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
3. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(c) Father Drewis.
4. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) The sexual relationship between Teldon and Bradley.
(b) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
(c) The audultrious relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(d) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
2. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
3. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
4. Who spent time in jail?
5. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tilden's condition when he gets back from his stay in New Mexico?
2. What does Halie think about Ansel at the beginning of the story?
3. Describe Tilden at the start of Act 1.
4. What explanation does Halie for spending time with Father Dewis?
5. How do the family members get along in the first act of this play?
6. What proves that Halie is far from a care taking wife?
7. What's one indication that Tilden is not his self and disturbed?
8. What is Bradley like at the start of the play?
9. What might be Bradley's reasons for being so mean?
10. What is Halie's predication about Bradley and the corn husks on the floor?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)