|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
2. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
(c) Father Dewis.
3. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
(b) Ansel's wife
4. Who has a security blanket?
5. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
6. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
(c) The Baby.
(d) Father Dewis.
7. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(a) Father Dewis.
8. Who is Ansel?
(a) Bradley' s father.
(b) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(c) Halie and Dodge's son.
(d) Tilden's son.
9. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(a) New Mexico.
10. What is in Illinois?
(a) Ansel's wedding.
(b) Bradley's house.
(c) The jail.
(d) The farm.
11. Who owned this farm?
(a) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(b) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(c) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(d) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
12. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(b) Tilden and Bradley.
(c) Bradley and James.
(d) John and Tilden.
13. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
14. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Dodge
(b) To see Halie
(c) To see Ansel
(d) To see Tilden
15. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
(a) Garden tools.
(b) Soil for house plants.
(d) Flowers for Halie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Halie pretends to care for who?
2. Who had an incestuous relationship?
3. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
4. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
5. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)