|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
(a) He is very active and loves to jog.
(b) He is devoted to his children.
(c) He is proud of his wife.
(d) His life is confinded to the couch, television, and a bottle.
2. What is in Illinois?
(a) Bradley's house.
(b) Ansel's wedding.
(c) The farm.
(d) The jail.
3. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
(a) Father Dewis.
4. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
(b) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
(c) The audultrious relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(d) The sexual relationship between Teldon and Bradley.
5. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
(b) The man with a wooden leg.
(c) Head of Bradley's household.
(d) The father of Tildren's children.
6. Who has a security blanket?
7. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
8. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Dodge
(b) To see Tilden
(c) To see Halie
(d) To see Ansel
9. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(d) Father Drewis.
10. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
(a) Dodge's funeral
(b) Planning a monument for Ansel
(c) A memorial service for Bradley
(d) Planning for Ansel's saint hood
11. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(b) John and Tilden.
(c) Tilden and Bradley.
(d) Bradley and James.
12. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
(a) Father Dewis will pray for him.
(b) Dodge will hide from him.
(c) She doesn't want him to get wet in the rain.
(d) Bradley will cut his hair.
13. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
(a) Visiting Ansel.
(b) Upstairs off stage.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) With Father Dewis.
14. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
15. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Died on his honeymoon.
(b) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(c) Took all the tools from the farm.
(d) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
2. What character was on stage during Act one?
3. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
4. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
5. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)