1. What is the backdrop for this play?
The living room in an Illinois farm house.
2. Who were revealed to be having an adulterous affair?
Halie and Father Dewis.
3. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church. Who is that character?
4. Who was an All-American half-back with a bright future ahead?
5. Which character was on stage during Act One?
6. Who is Ansel?
Halie and Dodge's son.
7. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
This section contains 5,803 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)