1. What is the backdrop for this play?
Living room in an Illinois farm house.
2. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
Halie and Father Drewis.
3. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
4. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
5. What character was on stage during Act one?
6. Who is Ansel?
Halie and Dodge's son.
7. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
This section contains 4,463 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)