|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
(b) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(c) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(d) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
2. What does the family hedge around?
(a) Father Dewis is really Halie's husband.
(b) A dark family secret.
(c) Bradley has a baby.
(d) Ansel has a son.
3. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Bradley's wife.
(b) Dodge's girfriend.
(c) Father Dewis's wife.
(d) Ansel's wife.
4. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. What role did Vince fill at the end of the play?
(a) A yes man.
(b) A drunk father.
(c) The cultivator of the farm.
(d) A visitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tilden doing in New Mexico?
2. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
3. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
4. Who has a wooden leg?
5. What was Tilden carrying when he came in from the back yard?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)