|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what condition did Tilden come back inside?
(a) Wet and muddy.
(b) Dry and hot.
(c) Jumping for joy because his family finally understood him.
(d) Sweat poured down his face.
2. What did Dodge want them to do with the farm tools?
(a) Take them to New Mexico to his farm there.
(b) Burn them under the baby's body.
(c) Burn them with his body.
(d) Burn them on top of Ansel's body.
3. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Tilden and Bradley.
(b) Bradley and James.
(c) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(d) John and Tilden.
4. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Promiscuous and self centered.
(b) Morning Ansel.
(c) Devoted to Tilden.
(d) Committed to Bradley.
5. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(c) New Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
2. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
3. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
4. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
5. Who does Shelly give up on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)