|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. When Dodge revealed the relationship between Halie and Tilden, what were the results?
(a) The break down of the family structure.
(b) That Father Dewis is finaly out of Halie's life.
(c) Ansel could finally come .
(d) A celebration of the renewal of the family structure.
3. What role did Vince fill at the end of the play?
(a) A yes man.
(b) The cultivator of the farm.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A drunk father.
4. What does Dodge threaten to do when Halie and Father Dewis return?
(a) To turn Tilden out.
(b) To divorce Halie.
(c) To kill Father Dewis.
(d) To tell the family secret.
5. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(b) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
2. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
3. What character was on stage during Act one?
4. Who does Halie refer to as an angel?
5. What is orderly disorder?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)