|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two characters are introduced in this act?
(a) Ansel's brother.
(b) Vince and Shelly.
(c) Halie's girlfriend.
(d) Bradley's brother.
2. Where was Halie in Act 2?
(a) She stayed upstairs most of the time.
(b) Made a trip to visit with her sister.
(c) She wroked in the chruch.
(d) She went shopping for baby clothes.
3. How does Shelly to treat Dodge?
(a) Like a broken child.
(b) Like her father.
(c) Like Vince had asked her to.
4. When is Ansel to come home?
(a) Never, he died on his honeymoon.
(b) Tomorrow, he is the church's handyman.
(c) Soon, he is on his way home from New Mexico.
(d) Thursday, he is Bradley's handyman.
5. What is orderly disorder?
(a) The inevitabilite uncertainy in the universe holds the world together.
(b) When family members destroys order in the universe.
(c) When disorder returns to order.
(d) When the charactures can't get along, thus disorder occurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
2. Who spent their time upstairs?
3. Ansel was a promising son of who?
4. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
5. Who is the hope of this family in hopes that the family structure will be saved?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)