|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Father Dewis deal with the spiritual problems of this family?
(a) He promised Dodge he would not see Hallie again.
(b) He helped Halie to see her mistakes in the brokeness of this family.
(c) He didn't deal with this family's prblems.
(d) He taught them how to pray for forgiveness.
2. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(b) Father Dewis.
3. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
(b) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
(c) Dodge's trust for his wife.
(d) Halie's devotion to her children.
4. What event brought the family secret out?
(a) Bradley quit cutting Dodge's hai.r
(b) Shelly's kindness.
(c) Father Dewis broke up with Halie.
(d) Tilden and Vince's vist.
5. When does Shelly leave?
(a) Before Halie returns.
(b) When she finds out what is happening in this family.
(c) After breakfast dishes were done.
(d) When she meets Bradley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
2. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
3. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
4. What did Tilden say about Vince?
5. When Dodge finally reaches the breaking point, what does he finally admit?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)