|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
2. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
(a) Where is Ansel?
(b) Did I betray some secret family taboo?
(c) Who is this Father Dewis?
(d) When will Bradley be home?
3. Who does Shelly give up on?
4. How does Shelly to treat Dodge?
(a) Like a broken child.
(b) Like Vince had asked her to.
(c) Like her father.
5. Who was the most innocent in this story?
(d) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In literature, what does "juxtaposition" refer to about two concepts?
2. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
3. What two characters are introduced in this act?
4. The children reflects what in this play?
5. What reaction did Dodge show after the buried baby is discovered?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)