|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Father Dewis' sexual partner?
(c) Ansel's wife.
2. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
3. Who called the police to come to the farm?
(a) The neighbor in the nest farm.
(b) To see Ansel.
(c) To arrest Bradley.
(d) To pick up Shelly.
4. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. What is orderly disorder?
(a) When the charactures can't get along, thus disorder occurs.
(b) The inevitabilite uncertainy in the universe holds the world together.
(c) When family members destroys order in the universe.
(d) When disorder returns to order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dodge threaten to do when Halie and Father Dewis return?
2. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
3. When Dodge revealed the relationship between Halie and Tilden, what were the results?
4. What does the family hedge around?
5. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)