|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
(b) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(c) Being the mother of Ansel.
(d) Caring for Bradley.
2. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
(a) Halie's lover.
(b) Father Dewis' partner.
(c) Father and husband.
(d) Son and friend.
3. What is the shocking and disastrous twist of this story about incest?
(a) Two brothers are having an affair with their mother.
(b) It is the brother and sister having an affair.
(c) It is a mother bearing a child by her son.
(d) Two brothers are having an affair with their sister.
4. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. How did Halie betray the family?
(a) The family's history.
(b) Covering her head with a blanket..
(c) By failing to keep her responsibilities to her husband.
(d) The promises of the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the head of the family at the end?
2. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
3. What was Tilden carrying when he came in from the back yard?
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. Who spent time in jail?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)