|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shelly try to do?
(a) Buy whiskey.
(b) Cook corn and carrots.
(c) Persuade Vince to leave.
(d) Sleep in the room.
2. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Shelly's minister's girlfriend.
(c) Shelly's boyfriend's mother.
(d) Her aunt.
3. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(b) When the priest had a gun.
(c) When he kissed the bride.
(d) When Dodge cried.
4. Who is Shelly?
(a) Tilden's sister.
(b) Bradley's wife.
(c) Vince's sister.
(d) Vince's girlfriend.
5. What frightens Halie?
(b) The family secret being told.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
2. What did the police find?
3. What does Father Dewis tell them when he comes down stairs?
4. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
5. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)