|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(d) Father Drewis.
2. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
(a) Father Dewis.
3. What is orderly disorder?
(a) When disorder returns to order.
(b) When the charactures can't get along, thus disorder occurs.
(c) When family members destroys order in the universe.
(d) The inevitabilite uncertainy in the universe holds the world together.
4. Who does Shelly give up on?
5. How would Sam Shepherd describe this family structure?
(a) On their way to restoration.
(b) Moving closer to their goals for the farm.
(c) Finally buiding the monument for Ansel.
(d) Total chaos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
2. Who was in New Mexico?
3. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
4. What character was on stage during Act one?
5. What does Father Dewis tell them when he comes down stairs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)