|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
2. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
(a) Father Dewis will pray for him.
(b) Bradley will cut his hair.
(c) She doesn't want him to get wet in the rain.
(d) Dodge will hide from him.
3. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Dodge's girfriend.
(b) Ansel's wife.
(c) Father Dewis's wife.
(d) Bradley's wife.
4. Who spent time in jail?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. The children reflects what in this play?
(a) Their hunger for vegetables.
(b) How much they miss Ansel.
(c) The happieness found in Illinois.
(d) The brokeness of the family structure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a wooden leg?
2. Who has a security blanket?
3. How did Tilden get the corpse of the baby boy?
4. Who does Shelly give up on?
5. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)