|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marked the climax of this play?
(a) Shelly leaving the family when a lot of the secrets have been revealed.
(b) Halie talking to Father Dewis upstairs.
(c) Tilden digging up the corpse of the baby buried in the back yard, which coincides with the death of his father.
(d) Dodge bequeathing all his possessions to Vince except the farm tools.
2. Who did Dodge give the farm to?
3. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When the priest had a gun.
(b) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(c) When Dodge cried.
(d) When he kissed the bride.
4. Who is Vince's mother?
(b) It is not mentioned.
(c) Ansel's wife.
(d) A member of the church.
5. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
(b) The back porch.
(c) The living room on the sofa.
(d) The backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in New Mexico?
2. What happens to Halie during the final act?
3. What is the second part of Dodge's big revelation in Act 3?
4. Why did the police come to the farm?
5. What is the "Theater of Chaos"?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)