|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
(a) A memorial service for Bradley
(b) Planning for Ansel's saint hood
(c) Dodge's funeral
(d) Planning a monument for Ansel
2. Who was on their way to Mexico?
(a) Ansel and his wife.
(b) Vince and Shelly.
(c) Halie and Dodge.
(d) Bradley and Tilden.
3. What did Dodge remove from the table when he sent Vince to town?
(a) The cooked corn that had been prepared.
(b) Money to buy a bottle of whiskey.
(c) Carrots that were cleaned and ready to prepare for lunch.
(d) The letter from Father Dewis.
4. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
5. Who becomes the head of the family at the end?
(c) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dodge finally reaches the breaking point, what does he finally admit?
2. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
3. Who was the one character who was on stage from the beginning to end of the play?
4. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
5. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)