|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
(b) Father Dewis.
2. How does Father Dewis deal with the spiritual problems of this family?
(a) He taught them how to pray for forgiveness.
(b) He didn't deal with this family's prblems.
(c) He helped Halie to see her mistakes in the brokeness of this family.
(d) He promised Dodge he would not see Hallie again.
3. How did Tilden get the corpse of the baby boy?
(a) Bradley finally told what had happened.
(b) Shelly shared secrets Vince had shared with her.
(c) He dug it up from the back yard.
(d) Halie told him where to find it.
4. Who spent their time upstairs?
5. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
(a) A father and his daughter.
(b) A brother and a sister.
(c) A priest and Shelly.
(d) The incest between a mother and her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ansel?
2. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
3. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
4. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)