|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was on their way to Mexico?
(a) Vince and Shelly.
(b) Halie and Dodge.
(c) Ansel and his wife.
(d) Bradley and Tilden.
2. What does the family hedge around?
(a) Bradley has a baby.
(b) Ansel has a son.
(c) Father Dewis is really Halie's husband.
(d) A dark family secret.
3. Who has a wooden leg?
(c) Father Dewis
4. How did Dodge betray his family?
(a) By giving the farm to Bradley.
(b) By not leaving the past alone.
(c) By sinking into alcoholism.
(d) By growing vetables for Tilden to pick.
5. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
(a) The hotel staff.
(b) The church members.
(c) Marrying a Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings about the climax of the story?
2. How do we know that Vince is finally acknowledged by Halie?
3. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
4. What happened to Ansel?
5. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)