|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the family secret that Dodge revealed?
(a) Father Dewis and Halie have a baby through an adulterious affair.
(b) Dodge and Shelly have a baby a baby buried in the back yard.
(c) Bradley and Ansel's wife have a baby buried in the back yard.
(d) Halie and Tilden's baby was buried in the back yard.
2. Who has a security blanket?
3. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(c) Father Dewis.
4. Who was on their way to Mexico?
(a) Bradley and Tilden.
(b) Halie and Dodge.
(c) Vince and Shelly.
(d) Ansel and his wife.
5. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Committed to Bradley.
(b) Promiscuous and self centered.
(c) Morning Ansel.
(d) Devoted to Tilden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Shelly stay there by herself?
2. When does Dodge forgive Halie for her betrayal?
3. Who does Shelly talk to after the secret was revealed?
4. Who was a Catholic bride?
5. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)