|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(c) Peas and potatoes.
3. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) It brought joy to the family.
(b) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
(c) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
(d) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
4. Who is Ansel?
(a) Bradley' s father.
(b) Tilden's son.
(c) Halie and Dodge's son.
(d) Member of Father Drewis' church.
5. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(d) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
2. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
3. Who has a wooden leg?
4. Who becomes the head of the family at the end?
5. What is in Illinois?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)