|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) It brought joy to the family.
(b) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
(c) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
(d) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
2. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
(a) Picked vegetables from the yard.
(b) Played the tricks he used to do as a child.
(c) Cut Dodge's hair.
(d) Met with Father Dewis.
3. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(a) Father Dewis.
4. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When Dodge cried.
(b) When he kissed the bride.
(c) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(d) When the priest had a gun.
5. Who had the incestuous relationship?
(a) Bradley and Halie.
(b) Tilden and Halie.
(c) Father Dewis and Shelly.
(d) Ansel and Halie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
2. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
3. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
4. How long had Vince been gone?
5. Who does Sam Shepherd place most of the blame for this family's failure?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)