|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) The adulterous relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(b) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
(c) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
(d) The sexual relationship between Tilden and Bradley.
2. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(b) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(c) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(d) The living room in an Illinois farm house.
3. Who has a wooden leg?
(a) Father Dewis.
4. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(b) Peas and potatoes.
5. Which statement best describes Tilden's reaction to Vince?
(a) Vince made Tilden realize that life is beautiful.
(b) Vince reminded Tilden of a baby he once had.
(c) Tilden was ecstatic about Vince's return.
(d) Tilden wanted Vince to stay with him for good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dodge remove from the table when he sent Vince to town?
2. When did Shelly and Vince leave the farm house in Act 2?
3. How many children do Shelly and Vince have?
4. How did Dodge betray his family?
5. How did Halie betray the family?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)