|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
(b) Garden tools.
(c) Flowers for Halie.
(d) Soil for house plants.
2. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Ansel's wife.
(b) Dodge's girfriend.
(c) Bradley's wife.
(d) Father Dewis's wife.
3. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(d) New Mexico
4. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
(a) When will Bradley be home?
(b) Where is Ansel?
(c) Did I betray some secret family taboo?
(d) Who is this Father Dewis?
5. What part of this play reflects Sam Shephard's own life?
(a) His mother had an affair with her minister.
(b) his brother had an affair with hiis minister.
(c) His father a Christain.
(d) His father was an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
2. Who is Shelly?
3. When is Ansel to come home?
4. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
5. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)