|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
(a) She is in the garden club.
(b) She tries to pretend that her marriage and family are strong.
(c) She constructs grave stones.
(d) She loves vegetables.
2. How long had Vince been gone?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six years.
3. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
(a) The face of Ansel.
(b) I saw a small face within his face.
(c) Father Dewis's face.
(d) Dodge's smile.
4. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When Dodge cried.
(b) When he kissed the bride.
(c) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(d) When the priest had a gun.
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
3. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
4. How does Halie treat Dodge?
5. Ansel was a promising son of who?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)