|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned this farm?
(a) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(b) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(c) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(d) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
2. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
(c) The one that is still a farmer.
3. What did Dodge remove from the table when he sent Vince to town?
(a) The letter from Father Dewis.
(b) The cooked corn that had been prepared.
(c) Carrots that were cleaned and ready to prepare for lunch.
(d) Money to buy a bottle of whiskey.
4. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
(b) The living room on the sofa.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The backyard.
5. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
2. Who had the incestuous relationship?
3. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
4. Who had a wooden leg?
5. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)