|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Tilden's wife.
(b) Vince's girlfriend.
(c) Ansel's wife.
(d) Bradley's mother.
2. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
(a) Dodge's smile.
(b) The face of Ansel.
(c) I saw a small face within his face.
(d) Father Dewis's face.
3. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
(a) The one that is still a farmer.
4. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and Bradley.
(b) Halie and Tilden.
(c) Halie and Father Drewis.
(d) Halie and and Dodge.
5. What character was on stage during Act one?
(c) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
2. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
3. Who didn't remember Vince?
4. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
5. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)