|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two characters are introduced in this act?
(a) Bradley's brother.
(b) Halie's girlfriend.
(c) Ansel's brother.
(d) Vince and Shelly.
2. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
(a) Father Dewis.
3. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
4. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
(a) it was a contrast between fertile farming and the deteriation of this family.
(b) He loves to watch vegetables grow.
(c) It was a beautiful vision of this family's fruitful garden.
(d) He was sure Dodge would rallie in the end.
5. What part of this play reflects Sam Shephard's own life?
(a) his brother had an affair with hiis minister.
(b) His father was an alcoholic.
(c) His mother had an affair with her minister.
(d) His father a Christain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What set off this family toward disaster?
2. Where did Dodge send Vince?
3. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
4. How long had Vince been gone?
5. The children reflects what in this play?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)