|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned this farm?
(a) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(b) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(c) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(d) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
2. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Dodge
(b) To see Halie
(c) To see Ansel
(d) To see Tilden
3. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(a) Peas and potatoes.
4. What is in Illinois?
(a) The farm.
(b) Bradley's house.
(c) Ansel's wedding.
(d) The jail.
5. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
(a) In New Mexico.
(b) At the store buying whiskey.
(c) With Vince in Dodge's house.
(d) At the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the backdrop for this play?
2. Who was Ansel?
3. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
4. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
5. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)