|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Halie in Act 2?
(a) She stayed upstairs most of the time.
(b) She wroked in the chruch.
(c) Made a trip to visit with her sister.
(d) She went shopping for baby clothes.
2. What character stayed on stage during the first two acts of the play?
(a) The owner, and the farmer of the land.
(b) The minister, and friend.
(c) A city man trying to learn to farm.
(d) The host of the church meetings.
3. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
(a) The face of Ansel.
(b) Dodge's smile.
(c) I saw a small face within his face.
(d) Father Dewis's face.
4. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
5. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
2. Who owned this farm?
3. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
4. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
5. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)