|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Act 2 is autobiographical?
(a) The girlfriend being caught up in the mess of the family.
(b) The mother being absent from the story.
(c) The father not recognizing his son.
(d) Both father and mother have their share in destroying the family.
2. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
(a) He said that he saw Ansel's face in Vince's face.
(b) He said that he thought he saw a small face inside Vince's face.
(c) He said that he saw Dodge's face in Vince's face.
(d) He said that he saw Father Dewis' face in Vince's face.
3. Who spent time in jail?
(c) Father Dewis.
4. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(a) Peas and potatoes.
5. Why does Sam Shepard write about this type of family?
(a) He enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(b) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(c) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(d) It is dysfunctional like his own family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Halie expecting of Tilden?
2. How many children do Shelly and Vince have?
3. Which of the following statements best describes Dodge's condition?
4. How long had Vince been gone?
5. Who has a wooden leg?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)