|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Bradley's wife.
(b) Ansel's wife.
(c) Father Dewis's wife.
(d) Dodge's girfriend.
3. Who had a wooden leg?
(b) Father Dewis.
4. Who owned this farm?
(a) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(b) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(c) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(d) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
5. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
2. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
3. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
4. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
5. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)