|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
(c) Father Dewis.
2. Who was responsible for the secret in the backyard?
(a) Halie and Tilden.
(b) Bradley and Halie.
(c) Vince and Halie.
(d) Dodge and Shelly.
3. Who is Ansel?
(a) Halie and Dodge's son.
(b) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(c) Tilden's son.
(d) Bradley' s father.
4. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
(b) It brought joy to the family.
(c) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
(d) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
5. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
2. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
3. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
4. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
5. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)