|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Halie
(b) To see Tilden
(c) To see Dodge
(d) To see Ansel
2. Who was responsible for the secret in the backyard?
(a) Dodge and Shelly.
(b) Bradley and Halie.
(c) Vince and Halie.
(d) Halie and Tilden.
3. What is the main theme of this play?
(a) The dysfunction of this family.
(b) The virtue of marriage.
(c) The best way to grow vegtables.
(d) How to be a strong Christian.
4. Who owned this farm?
(a) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(b) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(c) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(d) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
5. Who is Vince?
(a) Tilden's friend.
(b) Bradley's son.
(c) Dodge and Halie's grandson.
(d) Father Dewis' partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
2. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
3. What two characters are introduced in this act?
4. The children reflects what in this play?
5. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)