|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to his leg?
(a) Lost it in New Mexico.
(b) Lost it on his honeymoon.
(c) Cut off with a chain saw.
(d) Lost it in the backyard.
2. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) Halie's devotion to her children.
(b) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
(c) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
(d) Dodge's trust for his wife.
3. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Committed to Bradley.
(b) Morning Ansel.
(c) Devoted to Tilden.
(d) Promiscuous and self centered.
4. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
(d) New Mexico.
5. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
(a) He is very active and loves to jog.
(b) He is proud of his wife.
(c) He is devoted to his children.
(d) His life is confinded to the couch, television, and a bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
2. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
3. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
4. What is in Illinois?
5. What is the theme of this play?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)