|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
(a) They had a "fatten calf" celebration.
(b) No one knew him.
(c) Dodge greeted him with a loving hug.
(d) Halie cried in joy.
2. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
3. What part of this play reflects Sam Shephard's own life?
(a) His mother had an affair with her minister.
(b) His father a Christain.
(c) his brother had an affair with hiis minister.
(d) His father was an alcoholic.
4. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
(a) A farmer.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her daughter's boyfriend.
(d) A horse breeder.
5. How long had Vince been gone?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
2. Who had a wooden leg?
3. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
4. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
5. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)