|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She loved to make quilts.
(b) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(c) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(d) She had a very good herb garden.
2. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
(a) Upstairs off stage.
(b) With Father Dewis.
(c) Visiting Ansel.
(d) In the backyard.
3. Where did Dodge send Vince?
(a) Flowers for Shelly
(b) To get a bottle of whiskey.
(c) To get vegetables of Tilden.
(d) Flowers for Halie.
4. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Ansel
(b) To see Tilden
(c) To see Dodge
(d) To see Halie
5. What two characters are introduced in this act?
(a) Vince and Shelly.
(b) Bradley's brother.
(c) Halie's girlfriend.
(d) Ansel's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
2. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
3. Who spent their time upstairs?
4. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
5. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)