|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) Bradley became a father.
(b) A baby boy was born.
(c) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
(d) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
2. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When Dodge cried.
(b) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(c) When he kissed the bride.
(d) When the priest had a gun.
3. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Bradley's wife.
(b) Dodge's girfriend.
(c) Ansel's wife.
(d) Father Dewis's wife.
4. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(d) Father Drewis.
5. Who is Shelly?
(a) Vince's girlfriend.
(b) Tilden's sister.
(c) Bradley's wife.
(d) Vince's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of this play reflects Sam Shephard's own life?
2. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
3. Why does Father Dewis come by?
4. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
5. What is in Illinois?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)