|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
(a) Vince and Halie have a incestual relaionship.
(b) Halie and Tilden had an incestual relationship.
(c) Dodge and Shelly have a sexual relationship.
(d) Halie and Bradley have a incestual relationship.
2. Who spent time in jail?
(a) Father Dewis.
3. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
(a) That Tilden was a practising Catholic.
(b) That Father Dewis truly cared for Halie.
(c) A light reference to a dark family secret.
(d) The fact that Bradley was a drunk.
4. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
(c) New Mexico.
5. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
(a) The church.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The vegtable garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
2. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
3. How did Halie betray the family?
4. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
5. What character was on stage during Act one?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)