|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(a) New Mexico.
2. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
(a) Marrying a Catholic.
(c) The church members.
(d) The hotel staff.
3. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
4. How did Dodge betray his family?
(a) By growing vetables for Tilden to pick.
(b) By sinking into alcoholism.
(c) By not leaving the past alone.
(d) By giving the farm to Bradley.
5. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
2. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
3. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
4. Who was Ansel?
5. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)