|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
2. Where was Halie in Act 2?
(a) She wroked in the chruch.
(b) Made a trip to visit with her sister.
(c) She stayed upstairs most of the time.
(d) She went shopping for baby clothes.
3. Who owned this farm?
(a) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(b) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(c) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(d) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
4. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(c) New Mexico
5. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When the priest had a gun.
(b) When Dodge cried.
(c) When he kissed the bride.
(d) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
2. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
3. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
4. What is the main theme of this play?
5. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)