|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Being the mother of Ansel.
(b) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(c) Caring for Bradley.
(d) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
2. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(a) New Mexico
3. What did Shelly try to do?
(a) Sleep in the room.
(b) Cook corn and carrots.
(c) Persuade Vince to leave.
(d) Buy whiskey.
4. Who is Ansel?
(a) Bradley' s father.
(b) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(c) Tilden's son.
(d) Halie and Dodge's son.
5. Who does Sam Shepherd place most of the blame for this family's failure?
(a) Shelly and Father Dewis because they interferred with the family structure.
(b) Ancel because he died leaving he family broken and grieving.
(c) The mother and father, Halile and Dodge.
(d) The two brothers, Tilden and Bradley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
2. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
3. Who spent their time upstairs?
4. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
5. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)