|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant place is in Illinois?
(a) The farm that is the backdrop of the play.
(b) The jail where the characters visit.
(c) The church of Ansel's wedding.
(d) Bradley's house.
2. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(c) Father Dewis.
3. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(b) Father Dewis.
4. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Shelly's minister's girlfriend.
(c) Shelly's boyfriend's mother.
(d) Her aunt.
5. Why is Ansel not around anymore?
(a) He picked vegetables from the backyard garden and was bitten by a dog.
(b) He cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(c) He died on his honeymoon.
(d) He took all the tools from the farm and ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in New Mexico?
2. When did Shelly and Vince leave the farm house in Act 2?
3. According to Dodge, how long has it been since the garden has been worked?
4. Which statement best describes the situation in the story?
5. How does Shelly feel for Tilden?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)