|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. Who is Ansel?
(a) Halie and Dodge's son.
(b) Bradley' s father.
(c) Tilden's son.
(d) Member of Father Drewis' church.
3. What did Dodge remove from the table when he sent Vince to town?
(a) Carrots that were cleaned and ready to prepare for lunch.
(b) The letter from Father Dewis.
(c) Money to buy a bottle of whiskey.
(d) The cooked corn that had been prepared.
4. Who had a wooden leg?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and Tilden.
(b) Halie and Bradley.
(c) Halie and Father Drewis.
(d) Halie and and Dodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
2. What is primary character does Halie portray?
3. Who was a Catholic bride?
4. Who spent their time upstairs?
5. What set off this family toward disaster?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)