|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
2. Who was on their way to Mexico?
(a) Ansel and his wife.
(b) Bradley and Tilden.
(c) Vince and Shelly.
(d) Halie and Dodge.
3. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
(b) It brought joy to the family.
(c) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
(d) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
4. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Took all the tools from the farm.
(b) Died on his honeymoon.
(c) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(d) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
5. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(b) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
(c) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(d) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of this play?
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
3. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
4. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
5. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)