|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a wooden leg?
(b) Father Dewis
2. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
(a) The back yard.
(b) The vegtable garden.
(c) The church.
(d) The back porch.
3. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
(b) Ansel's wife
4. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(b) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(c) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(d) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
2. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
3. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
4. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
5. Who was a Catholic bride?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)