|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
(a) Dodge and Shelly have a sexual relationship.
(b) Vince and Halie have a incestual relaionship.
(c) Halie and Tilden had an incestual relationship.
(d) Halie and Bradley have a incestual relationship.
2. The children reflects what in this play?
(a) The brokeness of the family structure.
(b) Their hunger for vegetables.
(c) The happieness found in Illinois.
(d) How much they miss Ansel.
3. Who was on their way to Mexico?
(a) Ansel and his wife.
(b) Bradley and Tilden.
(c) Vince and Shelly.
(d) Halie and Dodge.
4. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(b) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
(c) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(d) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
5. What is the theme of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
2. What character was on stage during Act one?
3. Who is Ansel?
4. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
5. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)