|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(a) Father Drewis.
2. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
(a) From Halie.
(b) From the pantry.
(c) From the kitchen table.
(d) From Father Dewis.
3. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She had a very good herb garden.
(b) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(c) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(d) She loved to make quilts.
4. What is the theme of this play?
5. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Halie
(b) To see Dodge
(c) To see Tilden
(d) To see Ansel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
2. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
3. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
4. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
5. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)