|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
(c) The one that is still a farmer.
2. What does Sam Shepherd's believe America has lost touch with?
(a) Their aspirations.
(b) The tools to work the agrden.
(c) The farm in New Mexico.
(d) The vegetable garden.
3. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) Bradley became a father.
(b) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
(c) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
(d) A baby boy was born.
4. Who has a wooden leg?
(a) Father Dewis
5. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
(a) The back porch.
(b) The backyard.
(c) The living room on the sofa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
2. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
3. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
4. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
5. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)