|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
(b) It brought joy to the family.
(c) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
(d) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
2. Halie pretends to care for who?
3. Who had an incestuous relationship?
(a) Halie and Bradley.
(b) Halie and Tilden.
(c) Halie and Father Dewis.
(d) Halie and Ansel.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
(a) The one that is still a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was on their way to Mexico?
2. The children reflects what in this play?
3. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
4. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
5. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)