|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(b) Peas and potatoes.
2. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
3. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
(a) Upstairs off stage.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) With Father Dewis.
(d) Visiting Ansel.
4. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
(a) Halie and Father Dewis.
(b) Bradley and Halie.
(c) Tilden and Halie.
(d) Dodge and Halie.
5. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a Catholic bride?
2. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
3. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
4. What two characters are introduced in this act?
5. Where did Dodge send Vince?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)