|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
(d) Father Dewis.
2. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(b) Died on his honeymoon.
(c) Took all the tools from the farm.
(d) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
3. What is the theme of this play?
4. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
(a) It was a beautiful vision of this family's fruitful garden.
(b) He loves to watch vegetables grow.
(c) He was sure Dodge would rallie in the end.
(d) it was a contrast between fertile farming and the deteriation of this family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
2. How does Halie treat Dodge?
3. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
4. Ansel was a promising son of who?
5. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)