|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(b) Peas and potatoes.
2. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and Bradley.
(b) Halie and Tilden.
(c) Halie and and Dodge.
(d) Halie and Father Drewis.
3. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
(a) They had a "fatten calf" celebration.
(b) No one knew him.
(c) Halie cried in joy.
(d) Dodge greeted him with a loving hug.
4. How did Dodge betray his family?
(a) By giving the farm to Bradley.
(b) By growing vetables for Tilden to pick.
(c) By not leaving the past alone.
(d) By sinking into alcoholism.
5. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
2. What happened to his leg?
3. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
4. What character was on stage during Act one?
5. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)