|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
2. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(c) Father Drewis.
3. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
(b) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
(c) A baby boy was born.
(d) Bradley became a father.
4. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
(a) Planning for Ansel's saint hood
(b) Dodge's funeral
(c) Planning a monument for Ansel
(d) A memorial service for Bradley
5. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
(a) That Tilden was a practising Catholic.
(b) A light reference to a dark family secret.
(c) That Father Dewis truly cared for Halie.
(d) The fact that Bradley was a drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
2. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
3. What did Shelly try to do?
4. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
5. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)