|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(b) Father Drewis.
2. When is Ansel to come home?
(a) Tomorrow, he is the church's handyman.
(b) Thursday, he is Bradley's handyman.
(c) Never, he died on his honeymoon.
(d) Soon, he is on his way home from New Mexico.
3. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
(c) Ansel's wife
4. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
(a) A priest and Shelly.
(b) The incest between a mother and her son.
(c) A brother and a sister.
(d) A father and his daughter.
5. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and Bradley.
(b) Halie and Tilden.
(c) Halie and Father Drewis.
(d) Halie and and Dodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
2. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
3. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
4. Who owned this farm?
5. What is the backdrop for this play?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)