|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned this farm?
(a) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(b) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(c) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(d) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
2. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Tilden
(b) To see Dodge
(c) To see Halie
(d) To see Ansel
3. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Being the mother of Ansel.
(b) Caring for Bradley.
(c) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
(d) Being an upstanding member of the church.
4. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
(b) The one that is still a farmer.
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
2. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
3. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
4. Who had the incestuous relationship?
5. Who is Ansel?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)