|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
(a) A priest and Shelly.
(b) The incest between a mother and her son.
(c) A father and his daughter.
(d) A brother and a sister.
2. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
(a) Father and husband
(b) Son and friend
(c) Father Drewis' partner
(d) Halie's lover
3. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
(a) Dodge's funeral
(b) Planning a monument for Ansel
(c) A memorial service for Bradley
(d) Planning for Ansel's saint hood
4. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
(a) Father Dewis.
5. Who is Shelly?
(a) Vince's sister.
(b) Bradley's wife.
(c) Tilden's sister.
(d) Vince's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
2. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
3. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)