|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
(c) Father Drewis.
2. When is Ansel to come home?
(a) Tomorrow, he is the church's handyman.
(b) Never, he died on his honeymoon.
(c) Soon, he is on his way home from New Mexico.
(d) Thursday, he is Bradley's handyman.
3. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
(a) Leaves Dodge's head gashed and bleeding.
(b) Brings him a new blanket to repalce the one he lost.
(c) Turns off the TV so Dodge can't watch it.
(d) Brings him a bottle of whiskey.
4. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
(a) No one knew him.
(b) Halie cried in joy.
(c) Dodge greeted him with a loving hug.
(d) They had a "fatten calf" celebration.
5. What is the theme of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
2. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
3. What does Sam Shepherd's believe America has lost touch with?
4. How did Halie betray the family?
5. Who has a wooden leg?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)