|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(d) New Mexico.
2. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
(a) Father and husband
(b) Son and friend
(c) Father Drewis' partner
(d) Halie's lover
3. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(b) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(c) She had a very good herb garden.
(d) She loved to make quilts.
4. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
(d) The one that is still a farmer.
5. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
(a) Picked vegetables from the yard.
(b) Played the tricks he used to do as a child.
(c) Met with Father Dewis.
(d) Cut Dodge's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
2. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
3. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
4. Why does Father Dewis come by?
5. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)