|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(a) Peas and potatoes.
2. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(a) Father Dewis.
3. Halie pretends to care for who?
4. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(b) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(c) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(d) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
5. What did Shelly try to do?
(a) Sleep in the room.
(b) Buy whiskey.
(c) Cook corn and carrots.
(d) Persuade Vince to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a Catholic bride?
2. Who was in New Mexico?
3. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
4. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
5. Who was Ansel?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)