|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She had a very good herb garden.
(b) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(c) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(d) She loved to make quilts.
2. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(b) Father Drewis.
3. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
(a) In New Mexico.
(b) At the store buying whiskey.
(c) At the church.
(d) With Vince in Dodge's house.
4. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
5. When is Ansel to come home?
(a) Never, he died on his honeymoon.
(b) Tomorrow, he is the church's handyman.
(c) Soon, he is on his way home from New Mexico.
(d) Thursday, he is Bradley's handyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
2. What character stayed on stage during the first two acts of the play?
3. What character was on stage during Act one?
4. What is primary character does Halie portray?
5. What did Tilden say about Vince?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)