|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
(c) One still alive.
2. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
3. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(a) Father Dewis.
4. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Died on his honeymoon.
(b) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
(c) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(d) Took all the tools from the farm.
5. Where was Halie in Act 2?
(a) Made a trip to visit with her sister.
(b) She went shopping for baby clothes.
(c) She stayed upstairs most of the time.
(d) She wroked in the chruch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam Shepherd's believe America has lost touch with?
2. What is the backdrop for this play?
3. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
4. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
5. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)