|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
(b) One still alive.
2. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
3. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(c) Father Dewis.
4. What happened to his leg?
(a) Cut off with a chain saw.
(b) Lost it in New Mexico.
(c) Lost it on his honeymoon.
(d) Lost it in the backyard.
5. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) Bradley became a father.
(b) A baby boy was born.
(c) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
(d) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
2. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
3. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
4. Halie pretends to care for who?
5. Who has a wooden leg?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)