|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of this play reflects Sam Shephard's own life?
(a) His father was an alcoholic.
(b) His mother had an affair with her minister.
(c) his brother had an affair with hiis minister.
(d) His father a Christain.
2. What two characters are introduced in this act?
(a) Vince and Shelly.
(b) Bradley's brother.
(c) Halie's girlfriend.
(d) Ansel's brother.
3. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(a) Father Drewis.
4. Who had the incestuous relationship?
(a) Bradley and Halie.
(b) Ansel and Halie.
(c) Father Dewis and Shelly.
(d) Tilden and Halie.
5. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
(a) The back porch.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The vegtable garden.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a security blanket?
2. Who does Sam Shepherd place most of the blame for this family's failure?
3. Who has a wooden leg?
4. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
5. Who was in New Mexico?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)