|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Since the death of Ansel
(b) Bradley's return
(c) Tilden's return
(d) Thirty years
2. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
3. How long had Vince been gone?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Eight years.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
(a) From Father Dewis.
(b) From the kitchen table.
(c) From Halie.
(d) From the pantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main theme of this play?
2. What character stayed on stage during the first two acts of the play?
3. What is in Illinois?
4. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
5. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)