|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(c) Father Dewis.
2. How does Halie treat Dodge?
(a) She talk continuously about her beloved.
(b) She retreats from him, hiding upstairs.
(c) She is faithful to her vows.
(d) Joy overflows their relationship.
3. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
(b) Father Dewis.
4. What did Tilden say about Vince?
(a) He was more like a brother.
(b) That he saw a small face inside his face.
(c) He always went for a bottle.
(d) Was not good enough for her.
5. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
(c) Ansel's wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Halie pretends to care for who?
2. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
3. What two characters are introduced in this act?
4. What does Sam Shepherd's believe America has lost touch with?
5. What does Halie present herself to be?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)