|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
(b) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
(c) A baby boy was born.
(d) Bradley became a father.
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) Head of Bradley's household.
(b) The father of Tildren's children.
(c) The man with a wooden leg.
(d) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
3. Who had a wooden leg?
(b) Father Dewis.
4. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
(d) New Mexico.
5. What does Halie present herself to be?
(a) A friend of Ansel's wife even though she was a Catholic.
(b) Mother of Father Dewis to cover for the affair.
(c) A caring and loving wife and mother.
(d) Vince's girlfriend to smooth the chaos in the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
2. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
3. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
4. How did Dodge betray his family?
5. What is in Illinois?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)