|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(b) Father Dewis.
2. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(d) Father Drewis.
3. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
(a) She doesn't want him to get wet in the rain.
(b) Father Dewis will pray for him.
(c) Dodge will hide from him.
(d) Bradley will cut his hair.
4. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
5. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
3. Who is Ansel?
4. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
5. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)