|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
2. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Dodge
(b) To see Halie
(c) To see Ansel
(d) To see Tilden
3. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(c) Father Drewis.
4. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
(b) Garden tools.
(c) Soil for house plants.
(d) Flowers for Halie.
5. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
(d) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
2. Who owned this farm?
3. What is in Illinois?
4. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
5. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)