|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Since the death of Ansel
(b) Tilden's return
(c) Thirty years
(d) Bradley's return
2. Who spent time in jail?
(d) Father Dewis.
3. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(d) Father Drewis.
4. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
(a) He was sure Dodge would rallie in the end.
(b) it was a contrast between fertile farming and the deteriation of this family.
(c) It was a beautiful vision of this family's fruitful garden.
(d) He loves to watch vegetables grow.
5. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
2. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
3. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
4. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
5. Who is Ansel?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)