|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
3. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
(b) The backyard.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The living room on the sofa.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(c) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
2. What happened to Ansel?
3. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
4. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
5. Halie pretends to care for who?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)