|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
(a) The fact that Bradley was a drunk.
(b) A light reference to a dark family secret.
(c) That Father Dewis truly cared for Halie.
(d) That Tilden was a practising Catholic.
2. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
(b) Father Dewis.
3. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
(a) His life is confinded to the couch, television, and a bottle.
(b) He is proud of his wife.
(c) He is very active and loves to jog.
(d) He is devoted to his children.
4. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
(c) The Baby.
(d) Father Dewis.
5. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
2. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
3. What happened to Ansel?
4. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
5. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)