|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. Who spent time in jail?
(d) Father Dewis.
3. What is the main theme of this play?
(a) The best way to grow vegtables.
(b) The dysfunction of this family.
(c) How to be a strong Christian.
(d) The virtue of marriage.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Thirty years
(b) Tilden's return
(c) Since the death of Ansel
(d) Bradley's return
Short Answer Questions
1. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
2. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
3. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
4. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
5. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)