|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had an incestuous relationship?
(a) Halie and Ansel.
(b) Halie and Father Dewis.
(c) Halie and Tilden.
(d) Halie and Bradley.
2. How does Halie treat Dodge?
(a) She is faithful to her vows.
(b) She talk continuously about her beloved.
(c) She retreats from him, hiding upstairs.
(d) Joy overflows their relationship.
3. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) John and Tilden.
(b) Bradley and James.
(c) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(d) Tilden and Bradley.
4. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and Tilden.
(b) Halie and Father Drewis.
(c) Halie and Bradley.
(d) Halie and and Dodge.
5. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
(a) Ansel's wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
2. Who is Ansel?
3. What character was on stage during Act one?
4. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
5. What is in Illinois?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)