|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(b) Died on his honeymoon.
(c) Took all the tools from the farm.
(d) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
2. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
3. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
(a) Father Drewis' partner
(b) Father and husband
(c) Son and friend
(d) Halie's lover
4. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(a) Father Dewis.
5. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(b) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
(c) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(d) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a wooden leg?
2. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
3. Why does Father Dewis come by?
4. What is in Illinois?
5. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)