|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Tilden and Bradley.
(b) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(c) John and Tilden.
(d) Bradley and James.
2. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(d) Father Drewis.
3. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(a) Father Drewis.
4. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Morning Ansel.
(b) Promiscuous and self centered.
(c) Devoted to Tilden.
(d) Committed to Bradley.
5. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
(a) The church.
(b) The back porch.
(c) The vegtable garden.
(d) The back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the backdrop for this play?
2. What is in Illinois?
3. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
4. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
5. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)