|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
(b) The audultrious relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(c) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
(d) The sexual relationship between Teldon and Bradley.
2. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Devoted to Tilden.
(b) Promiscuous and self centered.
(c) Morning Ansel.
(d) Committed to Bradley.
3. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
(a) Son and friend
(b) Halie's lover
(c) Father Drewis' partner
(d) Father and husband
4. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(d) Father Dewis.
5. Who was in New Mexico?
(a) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
2. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
3. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
4. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
5. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)