|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(b) Father Dewis.
3. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Tilden and Bradley.
(b) Bradley and James.
(c) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(d) John and Tilden.
4. What character was on stage during Act one?
(c) Father Drewis.
5. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(b) Caring for Bradley.
(c) Being the mother of Ansel.
(d) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
2. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
3. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
4. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
5. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)