|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned this farm?
(a) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(b) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(c) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(d) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
2. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
(a) Flowers for Halie.
(b) Soil for house plants.
(c) Garden tools.
3. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
(a) Halie's lover
(b) Father and husband
(c) Father Drewis' partner
(d) Son and friend
4. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
5. What is in Illinois?
(a) Bradley's house.
(b) Ansel's wedding.
(c) The jail.
(d) The farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
2. What is the backdrop for this play?
3. How does Halie treat Dodge?
4. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
5. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)