|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dodge, how long has it been since the garden has been worked?
(a) Since the death of Ansel.
(b) Tilden's return.
(c) Bradley's return.
(d) Thirty years.
2. Who is Ansel?
(a) Tilden's son.
(b) Member of Father Dewis' church.
(c) Bradley's father.
(d) Halie and Dodge's son.
3. Why is Ansel not around anymore?
(a) He cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(b) He took all the tools from the farm and ran away.
(c) He picked vegetables from the backyard garden and was bitten by a dog.
(d) He died on his honeymoon.
4. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) The adulterous relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(b) The sexual relationship between Tilden and Bradley.
(c) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
(d) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
5. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
2. Who were revealed to be having an adulterous affair?
3. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
4. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
5. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)