|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(b) Father Dewis.
2. What is in Illinois?
(a) Bradley's house.
(b) Ansel's wedding.
(c) The farm.
(d) The jail.
3. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) The father of Tildren's children.
(b) The man with a wooden leg.
(c) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
(d) Head of Bradley's household.
4. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
(a) Father Dewis.
5. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
Short Answer Questions
1. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
2. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
3. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
4. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
5. What is the backdrop for this play?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)