|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Bradley's return
(b) Tilden's return
(c) Thirty years
(d) Since the death of Ansel
2. How does Halie treat Dodge?
(a) She is faithful to her vows.
(b) Joy overflows their relationship.
(c) She retreats from him, hiding upstairs.
(d) She talk continuously about her beloved.
3. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) The sexual relationship between Teldon and Bradley.
(b) The audultrious relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(c) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
(d) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
4. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) The man with a wooden leg.
(b) The father of Tildren's children.
(c) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
(d) Head of Bradley's household.
5. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(a) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
2. Who is Ansel?
3. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
4. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
5. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)