|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
2. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(b) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(c) She loved to make quilts.
(d) She had a very good herb garden.
3. Who has a wooden leg?
(c) Father Dewis
4. Who owned this farm?
(a) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(b) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(c) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(d) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
5. What is the main theme of this play?
(a) How to be a strong Christian.
(b) The virtue of marriage.
(c) The best way to grow vegtables.
(d) The dysfunction of this family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spent time in jail?
2. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
3. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
4. What character was on stage during Act one?
5. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)