|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. Why is Ansel not around anymore?
(a) He took all the tools from the farm and ran away.
(b) He cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(c) He died on his honeymoon.
(d) He picked vegetables from the backyard garden and was bitten by a dog.
3. Who were revealed to be having an adulterous affair?
(a) Halie and Tilden.
(b) Halie and Bradley.
(c) Halie and Father Dewis.
(d) Halie and and Dodge.
4. Halie pretends to care for who?
5. Why does Sam Shepard write about this type of family?
(a) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(b) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(c) He enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(d) It is dysfunctional like his own family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character was on stage during Act One?
2. Dodge said this to whom? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
3. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
4. What is Halie's real personality?
5. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)