|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a security blanket?
2. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(b) New Mexico
3. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
(a) Dodge's funeral
(b) A memorial service for Bradley
(c) Planning a monument for Ansel
(d) Planning for Ansel's saint hood
4. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(c) Father Dewis.
5. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
2. Who had an incestuous relationship?
3. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
4. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
5. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)