|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Thirty years
(b) Tilden's return
(c) Bradley's return
(d) Since the death of Ansel
2. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Morning Ansel.
(b) Promiscuous and self centered.
(c) Devoted to Tilden.
(d) Committed to Bradley.
3. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
(a) The church.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The vegtable garden.
4. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
(a) He is devoted to his children.
(b) His life is confinded to the couch, television, and a bottle.
(c) He is very active and loves to jog.
(d) He is proud of his wife.
5. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(c) New Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in New Mexico?
2. What happened to Ansel?
3. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
4. Who is Ansel?
5. Who spent time in jail?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)