|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(b) Tilden and Bradley.
(c) Bradley and James.
(d) John and Tilden.
2. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(b) Being the mother of Ansel.
(c) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
(d) Caring for Bradley.
3. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Since the death of Ansel
(b) Thirty years
(c) Bradley's return
(d) Tilden's return
4. Who was in New Mexico?
(d) Father Dewis.
5. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
(a) Halie and Father Dewis.
(b) Tilden and Halie.
(c) Dodge and Halie.
(d) Bradley and Halie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. What is in Illinois?
3. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
4. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
5. Who spent time in jail?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)