|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(c) Father Dewis.
2. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
(a) She loves vegetables.
(b) She constructs grave stones.
(c) She tries to pretend that her marriage and family are strong.
(d) She is in the garden club.
3. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
4. Who spent time in jail?
(d) Father Dewis.
5. Who has a wooden leg?
(b) Father Dewis
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
2. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
3. Halie pretends to care for who?
4. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
5. What is the main theme of this play?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)