|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
(a) The fact that Bradley was a drunk.
(b) That Tilden was a practising Catholic.
(c) That Father Dewis truly cared for Halie.
(d) A light reference to a dark family secret.
2. Who has a security blanket?
3. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
(d) Father Dewis.
4. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
5. Who was in New Mexico?
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
2. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
3. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
4. Who has a wooden leg?
5. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)