|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. Who owned this farm?
(a) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(b) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(c) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(d) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
3. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and Bradley.
(b) Halie and Tilden.
(c) Halie and Father Drewis.
(d) Halie and and Dodge.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is primary character does Halie portray?
2. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
3. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
4. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
5. Why does Father Dewis come by?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)