|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
(b) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(c) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(d) The backporch overlooking the garden.
2. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She had a very good herb garden.
(b) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(c) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(d) She loved to make quilts.
3. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
4. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(c) New Mexico
5. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
(d) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
2. What character was on stage during Act one?
3. What is in Illinois?
4. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
5. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)