|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
(a) Halie's lover
(b) Son and friend
(c) Father Drewis' partner
(d) Father and husband
2. Who is Ansel?
(a) Bradley' s father.
(b) Tilden's son.
(c) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(d) Halie and Dodge's son.
3. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Ansel
(b) To see Dodge
(c) To see Halie
(d) To see Tilden
4. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Bradley's return
(b) Since the death of Ansel
(c) Tilden's return
(d) Thirty years
5. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
2. Who has a security blanket?
3. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
4. Who has a wooden leg?
5. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)