|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
(c) Ansel's wife
2. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
3. Halie pretends to care for who?
4. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) With Father Dewis.
(c) Visiting Ansel.
(d) Upstairs off stage.
5. What is the main theme of this play?
(a) How to be a strong Christian.
(b) The best way to grow vegtables.
(c) The virtue of marriage.
(d) The dysfunction of this family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
2. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
3. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
4. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
5. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)