|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in New Mexico?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(c) New Mexico.
3. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Caring for Bradley.
(b) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
(c) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(d) Being the mother of Ansel.
4. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(b) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
(c) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(d) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
5. How does Halie treat Dodge?
(a) She retreats from him, hiding upstairs.
(b) Joy overflows their relationship.
(c) She is faithful to her vows.
(d) She talk continuously about her beloved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
2. What did Halie say she and Father Dewis were doing all night when they came home drunk?
3. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
4. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
5. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)