|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
(a) The back porch.
(b) The vegtable garden.
(c) The back yard.
(d) The church.
2. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
3. Who has a security blanket?
4. Halie pretends to care for who?
5. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Since the death of Ansel
(b) Thirty years
(c) Tilden's return
(d) Bradley's return
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
3. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
4. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
5. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)