|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) Dodge's trust for his wife.
(b) Halie's devotion to her children.
(c) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
(d) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
2. How does Halie treat Dodge?
(a) She retreats from him, hiding upstairs.
(b) Joy overflows their relationship.
(c) She talk continuously about her beloved.
(d) She is faithful to her vows.
3. What is in Illinois?
(a) Bradley's house.
(b) The jail.
(c) The farm.
(d) Ansel's wedding.
4. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(c) Father Drewis.
5. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
2. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
3. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
4. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
5. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)