|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) The sexual relationship between Teldon and Bradley.
(b) The audultrious relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(c) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
(d) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
2. Who spent time in jail?
(d) Father Dewis.
3. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
(a) Tilden and Halie.
(b) Dodge and Halie.
(c) Bradley and Halie.
(d) Halie and Father Dewis.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Promiscuous and self centered.
(b) Committed to Bradley.
(c) Devoted to Tilden.
(d) Morning Ansel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
2. Who is Ansel?
3. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
4. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
5. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)