|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
2. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
3. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) The father of Tildren's children.
(b) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
(c) The man with a wooden leg.
(d) Head of Bradley's household.
4. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She had a very good herb garden.
(b) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(c) She loved to make quilts.
(d) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
5. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
(b) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
2. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
3. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
4. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
5. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)