|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Dodge's girfriend.
(b) Father Dewis's wife.
(c) Ansel's wife.
(d) Bradley's wife.
2. Who was the one character who was on stage from the beginning to end of the play?
(c) Father Dewis.
3. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
4. What did Dodge want them to do with the farm tools?
(a) Burn them on top of Ansel's body.
(b) Take them to New Mexico to his farm there.
(c) Burn them under the baby's body.
(d) Burn them with his body.
5. How long has it been since the garden has been planted?
(a) Bradley was working on it when he cut off his leg.
(b) Tilden planted it last season.
(c) Over twenty years.
(d) About two, that's why Tilden could harvest vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
2. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
3. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
4. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
5. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)