|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chaos Theory means what?
(a) The princple in modern physics that defines reality as structured unpredicablity.
(b) Leads to the good outcome from bad events.
(c) Breaks the rules of probibility.
(d) Refers to a messy story line.
2. What was Father Dewis's relationship to Halie?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her minister and lover.
(d) Her father.
3. Who didn't remember Vince?
(a) Dodge and Tilden.
(b) Tilden and Bradley.
(c) Bradley and Halie.
(d) Halie and Tilden.
4. Who is the hope of this family in hopes that the family structure will be saved?
(a) Father Dewis.
5. What was the family secret that Dodge revealed?
(a) Bradley and Ansel's wife have a baby buried in the back yard.
(b) Dodge and Shelly have a baby a baby buried in the back yard.
(c) Father Dewis and Halie have a baby through an adulterious affair.
(d) Halie and Tilden's baby was buried in the back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
2. Who has a security blanket?
3. Where were Vince and Shelly heading when they stopped at the farm?
4. Who does Halie refer to as an angel?
5. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)