|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters do Vince and Shelly have?
2. How long does Shelly stay at the farm by herself?
(a) A week.
(b) She never stays.
(c) Two days and nights.
3. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The living room in an Illinois farm house.
(b) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(c) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(d) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
4. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(b) She had a very good herb garden.
(c) She loved to make quilts.
(d) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
5. Which of Ansel's action does Halie detest the most?
(a) Buying a car.
(b) Running the marathon.
(c) Marrying a Catholic.
(d) Failing an exam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buried Dodge in the back yard?
2. Who does Shelly give up on?
3. Which statement best describes Halie in Act 3?
4. Halie pretends to care for who?
5. Who becomes the head of the family at the end?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)