|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
(a) Shelly's boyfriend's mother.
(b) Shelly's minister's girlfriend.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her cousin.
3. What happens to Halie during the final act?
(a) She talked to Ansel and finally admitting his wife was dead.
(b) Was happy that she could finally admit she had a baby .
(c) She is emotionaly broken, requiring someone to care for her.
(d) Put on her best dress to go out with Father Dewis.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) It brought joy to the family.
(b) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
(c) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
(d) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Halie and Tilden's baby?
2. Who spent time in jail?
3. What did the police do when they came to the farm?
4. How long has it been since the garden has been planted?
5. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)