|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A horse breeder.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her daughter's boyfriend.
2. Who does Halie refer to as an angel?
(b) The baby.
3. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
(b) A baby boy was born.
(c) Bradley became a father.
(d) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
4. Who left the farm with no intentions of coming back?
5. In literature, what does "juxtaposition" refer to about two concepts?
(a) One concept is clearer than the other.
(b) One concept is ahead of the other.
(c) They are side by side.
(d) That there are really two plays not one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character stayed on stage during the first two acts of the play?
2. What is primary character does Halie portray?
3. Why does Father Dewis come by?
4. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
5. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)