|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
(a) Met with Father Dewis.
(b) Picked vegetables from the yard.
(c) Cut Dodge's hair.
(d) Played the tricks he used to do as a child.
2. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(b) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(c) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(d) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
3. Who was on their way to Mexico?
(a) Halie and Dodge.
(b) Ansel and his wife.
(c) Vince and Shelly.
(d) Bradley and Tilden.
4. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
5. What part of this play reflects Sam Shephard's own life?
(a) His mother had an affair with her minister.
(b) His father was an alcoholic.
(c) his brother had an affair with hiis minister.
(d) His father a Christain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
2. Who was a Catholic bride?
3. What event brought the family secret out?
4. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
5. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)