|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant place is in Illinois?
(a) Bradley's house.
(b) The church of Ansel's wedding.
(c) The jail where the characters visit.
(d) The farm that is the backdrop of the play.
2. Halie said she and Father Dewis were planning a monument for which character?
3. Who owned this farm?
(a) Dodge, the father and husband.
(b) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(c) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(d) Bradley, since he repesented order to this family.
4. Who was in New Mexico?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. Aside from Vince, has Shelly met any members of the family before?
(a) She met Tilden when she was in New Mexico.
(b) No. Vince has not seen his family for a long time.
(c) She met Halie during a church meeting.
(d) She met Dodge at a hospital in the town center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halie say about Vince in Act 3?
2. How did Sam Shepard treat the mother and father characters in the play?
3. What is orderly disorder?
4. Who has a security blanket?
5. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)