|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned this farm?
(a) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
(b) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(c) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(d) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
2. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
(d) Father Dewis.
3. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
(b) Father Dewis.
(c) The Baby.
4. The children reflects what in this play?
(a) The brokeness of the family structure.
(b) How much they miss Ansel.
(c) The happieness found in Illinois.
(d) Their hunger for vegetables.
5. What happened to his leg?
(a) Cut off with a chain saw.
(b) Lost it in the backyard.
(c) Lost it in New Mexico.
(d) Lost it on his honeymoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
2. What event brought the family secret out?
3. Who spent time in jail?
4. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
5. What was the primary conflict in this story?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)