|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the garden has been planted?
(a) About two, that's why Tilden could harvest vegetables.
(b) Bradley was working on it when he cut off his leg.
(c) Over twenty years.
(d) Tilden planted it last season.
2. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
(a) She is in the garden club.
(b) She loves vegetables.
(c) She tries to pretend that her marriage and family are strong.
(d) She constructs grave stones.
3. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(a) Father Dewis.
4. Who is the most minor character in the story?
5. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
(a) Dodge and Shelly have a sexual relationship.
(b) Halie and Tilden had an incestual relationship.
(c) Halie and Bradley have a incestual relationship.
(d) Vince and Halie have a incestual relaionship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of this play?
2. How long had Vince been gone?
3. How would Sam Shepherd describe this family structure?
4. How does Father Dewis deal with the spiritual problems of this family?
5. Who called the police to come to the farm?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)