|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
(b) Caring for Bradley.
(c) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(d) Being the mother of Ansel.
2. In what condition did Tilden come back inside?
(a) Jumping for joy because his family finally understood him.
(b) Wet and muddy.
(c) Dry and hot.
(d) Sweat poured down his face.
3. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) It brought joy to the family.
(b) It could be held with one hand, it was so small noone could find it.
(c) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
(d) The lose of the baby tore the family apart.
4. What is in Illinois?
(a) The farm.
(b) The jail.
(c) Ansel's wedding.
(d) Bradley's house.
5. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(c) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
2. When Vince returns what does he do?
3. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
4. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
5. What is the main theme of this play?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)