|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vince returns what does he do?
(a) He asks Shelly to marry him and help him with the farm.
(b) He is drunk and throws whiskey bottles at the porch wall.
(c) Asks Shelly to help him care for Halie.
(d) Asks Tilden to explain the mess he finds the family in.
2. Who had the incestuous relationship?
(a) Ansel and Halie.
(b) Tilden and Halie.
(c) Father Dewis and Shelly.
(d) Bradley and Halie.
3. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Ansel's wife.
(b) Vince's girlfriend.
(c) Tilden's wife.
(d) Bradley's mother.
4. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(d) Father Dewis.
5. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(c) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
2. Ansel was a promising son of who?
3. Who didn't remember Vince?
4. Who was the one character who was on stage from the beginning to end of the play?
5. How does Halie treat Dodge?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)