|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
(a) His time in jail.
(b) Bradley's accident.
(c) The baby. The Little baby.
(d) Ansel's death.
2. What is in Illinois?
(a) The farm.
(b) Bradley's house.
(c) Ansel's wedding.
(d) The jail.
3. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. What type of family structure best describes this family?
(b) Open and loving.
(c) Happy go lucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
2. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
3. Who called the police to come to the farm?
4. How would Sam Shepherd describe this family structure?
5. While Vince is gone, what does Shelly try to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)