|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the chaos of the revelation of the baby, what happened to Dodge?
(a) Ate the vetables Shelly had perpared for lunch.
(b) He quitely died without anyone being aware of it.
(c) He celebrated the transfer of the farm from him to Vince.
(d) Finally shaved Bradleys head letting him know how it felt.
2. What was the primary conflict in this story?
(a) Halie and Dodge.
(b) Bradley and Dodge.
(c) Tilden and Halie.
(d) Bradley and Dodge.
3. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
4. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(b) Father Drewis.
5. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(b) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(c) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
(d) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police do when they came to the farm?
2. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
3. When Dodge finally reaches the breaking point, what does he finally admit?
4. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
5. What is orderly disorder?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)