|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(c) Father Dewis.
2. Who had an incestuous relationship?
(a) Halie and Bradley.
(b) Halie and Tilden.
(c) Halie and Father Dewis.
(d) Halie and Ansel.
3. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
(a) He is very active and loves to jog.
(b) He is devoted to his children.
(c) His life is confinded to the couch, television, and a bottle.
(d) He is proud of his wife.
4. Who is Shelly?
(a) Tilden's sister.
(b) Vince's girlfriend.
(c) Bradley's wife.
(d) Vince's sister.
5. What was Tilden doing in New Mexico?
(a) He was in jail.
(b) Just passing through.
(c) Taking a vacation
(d) Teaching school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition did Tilden come back inside?
2. How did Halie betray the family?
3. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
4. What was the primary conflict in this story?
5. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)