|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
2. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
3. When Vince returns what does he do?
(a) He asks Shelly to marry him and help him with the farm.
(b) Asks Tilden to explain the mess he finds the family in.
(c) Asks Shelly to help him care for Halie.
(d) He is drunk and throws whiskey bottles at the porch wall.
4. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
(b) Halie's devotion to her children.
(c) Dodge's trust for his wife.
(d) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
5. How does Shelly to treat Dodge?
(a) Like her father.
(c) Like a broken child.
(d) Like Vince had asked her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
2. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
3. How does Halie treat Dodge?
4. What is the backdrop for this play?
5. Who has a wooden leg?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)