|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(b) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(c) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(d) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
2. Who has a security blanket?
3. What does Dodge threaten to do when Halie and Father Dewis return?
(a) To kill Father Dewis.
(b) To tell the family secret.
(c) To turn Tilden out.
(d) To divorce Halie.
4. When Dodge finally reaches the breaking point, what does he finally admit?
(a) Ansel and Shelly have a baby.
(b) That Father Dewis and Halie have a baby.
(c) Dodge and Shelly have a baby.
(d) That Halie and Tilden had a baby.
5. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(b) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
3. Why does Father Dewis come by?
4. How long does Shelly stay there by herself?
5. What did Dodge want them to do with the farm tools?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)