|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) Upstairs off stage.
(c) With Father Dewis.
(d) Visiting Ansel.
2. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(b) Father Dewis.
3. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
(a) Flowers for Halie.
(b) Soil for house plants.
(d) Garden tools.
4. Who is Ansel?
(a) Bradley' s father.
(b) Halie and Dodge's son.
(c) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(d) Tilden's son.
5. Who is Vince?
(a) Dodge and Halie's grandson.
(b) Bradley's son.
(c) Tilden's friend.
(d) Father Dewis' partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since the garden has been planted?
2. Halie pretends to care for who?
3. Who does Sam Shepherd place most of the blame for this family's failure?
4. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
5. What will the future most likely hold for this family?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)