|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
(b) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(c) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(d) The backporch overlooking the garden.
2. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Dodge's girfriend.
(b) Ansel's wife.
(c) Father Dewis's wife.
(d) Bradley's wife.
3. Who was in New Mexico?
(b) Father Dewis.
4. Who does Halie refer to as an angel?
(b) The baby.
5. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
(a) He was sure Dodge would rallie in the end.
(b) it was a contrast between fertile farming and the deteriation of this family.
(c) It was a beautiful vision of this family's fruitful garden.
(d) He loves to watch vegetables grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dodge remove from the table when he sent Vince to town?
2. What happened to Halie and Tilden's baby?
3. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
4. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
5. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)