|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shelly tried to do what else does Shelly try to do?
(a) Wishes she felt at home
(b) Tries to be kind to Dodge.
(c) Tries to get to know Halie.
(d) Shaves Dodge's hair.
2. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
(c) Father Dewis.
3. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Morning Ansel.
(b) Committed to Bradley.
(c) Promiscuous and self centered.
(d) Devoted to Tilden.
4. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Bradley's mother.
(b) Vince's girlfriend.
(c) Tilden's wife.
(d) Ansel's wife.
5. What did Tilden say about Vince?
(a) He was more like a brother.
(b) That he saw a small face inside his face.
(c) He always went for a bottle.
(d) Was not good enough for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of this play?
2. What was Father Dewis's relationship to Halie?
3. What brings about the climax of the story?
4. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
5. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)