|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) The father of Tildren's children.
(b) The man with a wooden leg.
(c) Head of Bradley's household.
(d) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
2. What role did Vince fill at the end of the play?
(a) A yes man.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A drunk father.
(d) The cultivator of the farm.
3. Who buried Dodge in the back yard?
(a) No one. It was the baby who was buried in the back yard.
(b) Bradley because his was jealious of Dodge.
(c) Vince because he was greatful for getting the farm.
(d) Tilden because Dodge would not let him keep the baby.
4. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Thirty years
(b) Tilden's return
(c) Bradley's return
(d) Since the death of Ansel
5. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
(a) At the church.
(b) At the store buying whiskey.
(c) In New Mexico.
(d) With Vince in Dodge's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halie present herself to be?
2. What reaction did Dodge show after the buried baby is discovered?
3. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
4. What did Shelly try to do?
5. What happened to Ansel?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)