|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dodge revealed the relationship between Halie and Tilden, what were the results?
(a) Ansel could finally come .
(b) A celebration of the renewal of the family structure.
(c) The break down of the family structure.
(d) That Father Dewis is finaly out of Halie's life.
2. What did Dodge want them to do with the farm tools?
(a) Burn them on top of Ansel's body.
(b) Burn them under the baby's body.
(c) Take them to New Mexico to his farm there.
(d) Burn them with his body.
3. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(b) New Mexico
4. Who becomes the head of the family at the end?
(c) Father Dewis.
5. How long has it been since the garden has been planted?
(a) About two, that's why Tilden could harvest vegetables.
(b) Tilden planted it last season.
(c) Over twenty years.
(d) Bradley was working on it when he cut off his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ansel?
2. What will the future most likely hold for this family?
3. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
4. What is the theme of this play?
5. Who spent time in jail?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)