|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
(a) Dodge greeted him with a loving hug.
(b) They had a "fatten calf" celebration.
(c) Halie cried in joy.
(d) No one knew him.
2. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(d) Father Drewis.
3. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Promiscuous and self centered.
(b) Devoted to Tilden.
(c) Committed to Bradley.
(d) Morning Ansel.
4. Halie pretends to care for who?
5. What was Tilden doing in New Mexico?
(a) Teaching school.
(b) Just passing through.
(c) Taking a vacation
(d) He was in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dodge want them to do with the farm tools?
2. Where is the basic conflict in this family?
3. How would Sam Shepherd describe this family structure?
4. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
5. What did the police do when they came to the farm?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)