|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
(a) Turns off the TV so Dodge can't watch it.
(b) Brings him a new blanket to repalce the one he lost.
(c) Brings him a bottle of whiskey.
(d) Leaves Dodge's head gashed and bleeding.
2. What does Sam Shepherd's believe America has lost touch with?
(a) The vegetable garden.
(b) Their aspirations.
(c) The tools to work the agrden.
(d) The farm in New Mexico.
3. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
(a) Father Dewis.
4. Who spent their time upstairs?
5. When is Ansel to come home?
(a) Soon, he is on his way home from New Mexico.
(b) Never, he died on his honeymoon.
(c) Thursday, he is Bradley's handyman.
(d) Tomorrow, he is the church's handyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Vince is gone, what does Shelly try to do?
2. What does Vince sense when he stops by the farm to visit?
3. What two characters are introduced in this act?
4. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
5. Who had a wooden leg?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)