|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
2. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
3. What is orderly disorder?
(a) When the charactures can't get along, thus disorder occurs.
(b) The inevitabilite uncertainy in the universe holds the world together.
(c) When disorder returns to order.
(d) When family members destroys order in the universe.
4. Who was the most innocent in this story?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
(c) One still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character in this play?
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
3. What was the family secret that Dodge revealed?
4. The children reflects what in this play?
5. What does Father Dewis tell them when he comes down stairs?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)