|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vince deal with their rejection?
(a) By talking to them until they accept him.
(b) Buying them presents.
(c) Leaving and never coming back.
(d) By getting drunk.
2. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
(a) Father Dewis.
3. How would Sam Shepherd describe this family structure?
(a) On their way to restoration.
(b) Finally buiding the monument for Ansel.
(c) Moving closer to their goals for the farm.
(d) Total chaos.
4. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) The man with a wooden leg.
(b) Head of Bradley's household.
(c) The father of Tildren's children.
(d) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
5. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Tilden and Bradley.
(b) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(c) Bradley and James.
(d) John and Tilden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shelly give up on?
2. What did the police do when they came to the farm?
3. Who does Shelly talk to after the secret was revealed?
4. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
5. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)