|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sam Shepherd place most of the blame for this family's failure?
(a) The two brothers, Tilden and Bradley.
(b) Shelly and Father Dewis because they interferred with the family structure.
(c) Ancel because he died leaving he family broken and grieving.
(d) The mother and father, Halile and Dodge.
2. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(b) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(c) She loved to make quilts.
(d) She had a very good herb garden.
3. Where did Dodge send Vince?
(a) To get vegetables of Tilden.
(b) To get a bottle of whiskey.
(c) Flowers for Halie.
(d) Flowers for Shelly
4. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(c) Father Drewis.
5. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
(a) Father Dewis's face.
(b) The face of Ansel.
(c) I saw a small face within his face.
(d) Dodge's smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do we know that Vince is finally acknowledged by Halie?
2. During the chaos of the revelation of the baby, what happened to Dodge?
3. How long had Vince been gone?
4. What does Halie present herself to be?
5. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)