|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most innocent in this story?
(c) Father Dewis.
2. What did the police do when they came to the farm?
(a) Searched for the vegetable garden.
(b) Searched for Ansel.
(c) Found Shelly.
(d) Searched for the baby.
3. Who is Ansel?
(a) Halie and Dodge's son.
(b) Bradley' s father.
(c) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(d) Tilden's son.
4. What marked the climax of this play?
(a) Bradley finally became the leader of the family.
(b) Dodge's death.
(c) Tilden digging up the corpse of the baby buried in the back yard.
(d) Ansel's death.
5. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(c) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Halie?
2. Where were Vince and Shelly heading when they stopped at the farm?
3. Who does Shelly give up on?
4. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
5. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)