|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
(a) Father Dewis will pray for him.
(b) She doesn't want him to get wet in the rain.
(c) Dodge will hide from him.
(d) Bradley will cut his hair.
2. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Bradley's mother.
(b) Tilden's wife.
(c) Vince's girlfriend.
(d) Ansel's wife.
3. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
(a) Dodge greeted him with a loving hug.
(b) They had a "fatten calf" celebration.
(c) Halie cried in joy.
(d) No one knew him.
4. When Dodge revealed the relationship between Halie and Tilden, what were the results?
(a) A celebration of the renewal of the family structure.
(b) The break down of the family structure.
(c) Ansel could finally come .
(d) That Father Dewis is finaly out of Halie's life.
5. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
(a) A horse breeder.
(b) Her daughter's boyfriend.
(c) A farmer.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
2. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
3. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
4. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
5. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)