|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
2. What role did Vince fill at the end of the play?
(a) A visitor.
(b) The cultivator of the farm.
(c) A yes man.
(d) A drunk father.
3. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
(a) Father Dewis.
(b) The Baby.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. Where did Dodge send Vince?
(a) To get vegetables of Tilden.
(b) To get a bottle of whiskey.
(c) Flowers for Shelly
(d) Flowers for Halie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is primary character does Halie portray?
2. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
3. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
4. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
5. What happened to his leg?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)