|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the story end up with?
(a) The story ends with the start of another new family spearheaded by VInce and Shelly.
(b) The story ends with Halie giving birth to a daughter.
(c) The story ends up with chaos in the family and in the farm.
(d) The story ends with brothers hugging each other and crying.
2. Who had an incestuous relationship?
(a) Halie and Bradley.
(b) Halie and Ansel.
(c) Halie and Father Dewis.
(d) Halie and Tilden.
3. What did Shelly do to Vince?
(a) She cooked corn and carrots for Vince.
(b) She bought whiskey for him to drink.
(c) She persuaded him to leave.
(d) She washed his hair.
4. How happy was Tilden to see Vince again?
(a) He cried with joy when he saw Vince.
(b) He asked for the whole neighborhood to have dinner with them.
(c) He bought whiskey for the whole family.
(d) Tilden was not at all happy since he did not recognize Vince.
5. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
2. What was Tilden carrying when he came in from the back yard?
3. According to Dodge, how long has it been since the garden has been worked?
4. What marked the climax of this play?
5. Which statement best describes Vince in Act 2?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)