|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens Halie?
(b) The family secret being told.
2. Why does Father Dewis come by?
(a) To see Tilden
(b) To see Ansel
(c) To see Dodge
(d) To see Halie
3. What was the primary conflict in this story?
(a) Halie and Dodge.
(b) Tilden and Halie.
(c) Bradley and Dodge.
(d) Bradley and Dodge.
4. What does Vince sense when he stops by the farm to visit?
(a) He and Halie have a special relationship.
(b) Bradley and Halie have a strong relationship.
(c) That his family is very content in their relationships.
(d) There is great disorder within the family because of a dark secret.
5. What marked the climax of this play?
(a) Ansel's death.
(b) Tilden digging up the corpse of the baby buried in the back yard.
(c) Bradley finally became the leader of the family.
(d) Dodge's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
2. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
3. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
4. What is orderly disorder?
5. Who was on their way to Mexico?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)