|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in this play?
(c) The baby.
2. Halie pretends to care for who?
3. How does Vince deal with their rejection?
(a) Buying them presents.
(b) By getting drunk.
(c) Leaving and never coming back.
(d) By talking to them until they accept him.
4. While Vince is gone, what does Shelly try to do?
(a) Cook the carrots for Dodge's dinner.
(b) Make herself at home.
(c) Clean up the corn husks before Bradley sees them.
(d) Rearange the furniture.
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halie present herself to be?
2. Who does Shelly give up on?
3. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
4. Who has a wooden leg?
5. In literature, what does "juxtaposition" refer to about two concepts?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)