|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
(a) Dodge and Halie had a better relationship.
(b) Dodge and Tiden had a stronger relationship.
(c) A baby boy was born.
(d) Bradley became a father.
2. What type of family structure best describes this family?
(c) Happy go lucky.
(d) Open and loving.
3. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(d) Father Dewis.
4. What does Halie present herself to be?
(a) Vince's girlfriend to smooth the chaos in the family.
(b) A caring and loving wife and mother.
(c) A friend of Ansel's wife even though she was a Catholic.
(d) Mother of Father Dewis to cover for the affair.
5. How did Dodge betray his family?
(a) By sinking into alcoholism.
(b) By not leaving the past alone.
(c) By growing vetables for Tilden to pick.
(d) By giving the farm to Bradley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
2. What did Tilden say about Vince?
3. What is the theme of this play?
4. What happened to Ansel?
5. How does Halie treat Dodge?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)