|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Ansel's wife.
(b) Vince's girlfriend.
(c) Tilden's wife.
(d) Bradley's mother.
2. How did Dodge betray his family?
(a) By sinking into alcoholism.
(b) By not leaving the past alone.
(c) By growing vetables for Tilden to pick.
(d) By giving the farm to Bradley.
3. How does Halie treat Dodge?
(a) She talk continuously about her beloved.
(b) Joy overflows their relationship.
(c) She is faithful to her vows.
(d) She retreats from him, hiding upstairs.
4. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
5. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(b) Tilden and Bradley.
(c) John and Tilden.
(d) Bradley and James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a wooden leg?
2. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
3. What did Shelly try to do?
4. What does Father Dewis tell them when he comes down stairs?
5. What is the main theme of this play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)