One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(d) Father Dewis.
2. Which statement best describes Vince and Tilden's relationship?
(a) Father and son hate each other very much.
(b) Father and son are very close, often taking trips together.
(c) Father and son do not maintain a close relationship.
(d) Father and son are rivals, competing for Shelly's attention.
3. Which character is on stage from the beginning to the end of the play?
(a) Father Dewis.
4. Who gives hope to the family that the family structure will be saved?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. What did Dodge ask Vince to do for him?
(a) To get flowers for Shelly
(b) To get a bottle of whiskey.
(c) To get flowers for Halie.
(d) To get vegetables for Tilden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam Shepard's philosophy about the American family?
2. Where was Ansel in Act 2?
3. Which statement best describes Shelly's interaction with Dodge?
4. Which of the following statements is true?
5. What was Halie expecting of Tilden?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)