1. When was author Gary Soto born?
2. What refers to the area of the Central Valley of California that lies south of the Sacramento – San Joaquin River Delta in Stockton?
The San Joaquin Valley.
3. How old was Gary Soto when his father died?
4. When did author Gary Soto earn his B.A. degree in English?
5. At what institution did Gary Soto earn his M.F.A. in poetry?
The University of California, Irvine.
6. What term is used as reference to U.S. citizens of Mexican descent?
7. When was the novel Buried Onions published?
8. What Spanish word is used in the novel meaning district or neighborhood?
9. In what city does Eddie live in the novel?
This section contains 3,750 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)