|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie explain to Mr. Stiles in the note that he leaves him in Chapter 3?
(a) That he still wants to work for him.
(b) That the truck was stolen.
(c) That he has joined the army.
(d) That he has taken another job.
2. What refers to a desired result an animal, person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve?
3. Where does Mr. Stiles live in the novel?
(a) West Fresno.
(b) North Fresno.
(c) East Fresno.
(d) South Fresno.
4. When Eddie’s mother and aunt visit him in Chapter 3, they immediately begin searching his kitchen for what?
(a) Cat food.
5. The girl who calls Eddie in Chapter 3 invites him to come to her house to do what?
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. In literature, what refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
2. After Eddie leaves from his visit with Coach, he goes home to do what in Chapter 6?
3. Who tells Eddie that Angel killed Jesús in Chapter 4?
4. What Spanish slang word from the vocabulary in Chapter 6 refers to the backside or buttocks of a person?
5. Where does Eddie bike daily to do odd jobs in Chapter 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)