1. What two items does Rosa bring with her to the fortress in the opening pages of the novel?
A quilt and a water bottle.
2. Why is the group knocking at the prison door in the opening pages of the novel?
They were promised they could deliver supplies to their loved ones.
3. How old is Rosa Burger on the day that she first goes to the prison?
4. Who is Rosa Burger going to visit on the day that she first goes to the prison?
5. What are the colors of Rosa Burger's uniform?
Brown and yellow.
6. Before his death, what do many people come to Lionel's home for?
This section contains 5,201 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)