|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 214- 261.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rosa meet Conrad the first time?
(a) At the prison.
(b) At school.
(c) At a Greek cafe.
(d) At her home.
2. What refreshments does Brandt offer Rosa when she visits his home?
(a) Ginger bread and orange juice.
(b) Pumpkin bread and cranberry juice.
(c) Muffins and coffee.
(d) Cornbread and iced tea.
3. How does Rosa feel about Clare in general?
(a) She is indifferent to her.
(b) She pities her.
(c) She loathes her.
(d) She is sickened by her.
4. Whose car does Conrad drive?
(a) His own.
(c) Cathy Burger's.
(d) Lionel Burger's.
5. What does Brandt believe was Lionel's downfall?
(a) His stubborness.
(b) His Communist Party affiliation.
(c) His detainment.
(d) His liminted view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick whisper to Rosa in the window of her car as she is about to leave his home?
2. Who is Rosa Burger going to visit on the day that she first goes to the prison?
3. What is Greer's outlook on the future of the blacks of South Africa, as he states at Fats' house?
4. What is the last trial in which Cathy and Lionel stand accused together?
5. What does Rosa understand about political change?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)