|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71- 108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is shouted in the courtroom after Lionel Burger speaks?
(a) Alonga, Amonga.
(b) Awetha, Amandhla.
(d) Burger, Burger.
2. Where do the black men sit in the public square?
(a) On benches marked for them.
(b) On the fountain.
(d) On the grass.
3. Of what does Rosa's mother die?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) Capital Punishment.
4. What are the colors of Rosa Burger's uniform?
(a) Tan and green.
(b) Blue and gold.
(c) Brown and yellow.
(d) White and navy.
5. What happens to the man in the park who was sitting on the bench across from Rosa?
(a) One of the boys kicks him.
(b) He drops his ice cream cone and the pigeons eat it.
(c) He dies on the bench.
(d) Two hobos mug him.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what were the two hotel rooms where Rosa stayed filled?
2. Why is Rosa engaged to Noel de Witt?
3. What did Noel de Witt want to become for his career?
4. Before his death, what do many people come to Lionel's home for?
5. What does Daniel tell Rosa about one of his boys?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)