|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 262- 290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Rosa and Bernard live together?
(a) He is married.
(b) She does not want to leave Katya.
(c) He does not want to move to Nice.
(d) She does not want to move to Paris.
2. Who pulls Tony out of the pool?
3. Why is Georges planning a party for Manolis?
(a) He is having a book published.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) He is exhibiting his paintings.
(d) It is their anniversary.
4. Where does Rosa believe Conrad has moved to right after she sees that the cottage is gone?
5. What is Colette Swan studying when Lionel marries her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierre ask Rosa right before the party for Manolis?
2. Who is Rosa named after?
3. What does Greer tell Rosa about the book that he has read from a former political prisoner now in exile?
4. What does Gaby do for Rosa for Manolis' party?
5. What suggestion does Bernard make about the publication of a book about Lionel?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)