1. What two items does Rosa bring with her to the fortress in the opening pages of the novel?
(a) A quilt and food.
(b) A book and a dress.
(c) Food and clothes.
(d) A quilt and a water bottle.
2. Why is the group knocking at the prison door in the opening pages of the novel?
(a) They came to revolt.
(b) They were promised they could deliver supplies to their loved ones.
(c) They came for visiting hour.
(d) They came to complain.
3. How old is Rosa Burger on the day that she first goes to the prison?
4. Who is Rosa Burger going to visit on the day that she first goes to the prison?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
5. What are the colors of Rosa Burger's uniform?
(a) Brown and yellow.
(b) Blue and gold.
(c) Tan and green.
(d) White and navy.
6. Before his death, what do many people come to Lionel's home for?
(d) Legal advice.
This section contains 5,201 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)