|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bud do in order to escape the supposed vampire?
(a) Runs under the car and refuse to come out.
(b) Hides in the car and lock all of the doors.
(c) Runs down the road.
(d) Puts the car in drive.
2. What does Bud fall asleep to the sound of in this chapter?
(a) Sounds from the restaurant below.
(b) Arguing between Miss Thomas and Mr. Calloway.
(c) Crying of someone in the other room.
(d) Music rehearsal from the band.
3. What does Lefty give to Bud while the policeman is talking to them?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A box.
(c) A bottle of blood.
(d) A letter.
4. What do Kim and Scott do that makes Bud nervous?
(a) Touch him.
(b) Avoid making eye contact.
(c) Call him names.
(d) Talk incessantly.
5. What simple thing that most people take for granted surprised and made Bud happy?
(a) Two sheets.
(b) His own nightlight.
(c) A bed with a pillow.
(d) Pajamas to wear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who Bud accepts a ride with introduce himself?
2. How are Kim and Scott introduced to Bud when he wakes up?
3. What does Bud notice is on the rocks he sees in the glove compartment?
4. What does the man who stops for Bud tell him he needs?
5. What does Bud believe is the key in winning over Mr. Calloway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bud worry about when he finds out that Lefty sent his father a telegram?
2. What does Bud tell Mr. Calloway that leads him to realize that he and Bud are related and in what way are they related?
3. What does Bud find out that Lefty knows which might cause him some difficulties with his story?
4. How does Bud explain to the stranger his being alone and traveling to Grand Rapids?
5. Where does Bud's distrust of adults come from and is it warranted?
6. What does Bud learn about his father and how does he feel about this information?
7. What does Bud realize when he wakes up the next morning?
8. What does Mr. Calloway say to Bud under his breath?
9. When Bud goes out after waking up what happens and what does this make him sense?
10. Why does the band take Bud to the Sweet Pea Restaurant and what does he have to do in return?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)