Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jerry worried about his new home and what does Bud do to help?
2. Why does Bud think six is an important age for children?
3. What does Bud dream about and what does this dream cause him to worry about?
4. What happens to Bud's mother after she becomes angered over one of the blue flyers he carries as a prized possession?
5. Why is Bud initially happy to learn about Todd and what causes Bud's happiness about Todd to dissipate quickly?
6. Why does Bud have a difficult time getting along with Todd?
7. How does Todd's mother react to the situation between Bud and Todd and why does Bud think she reacts that way?
8. Write about Bud's list and describe the general information about it and what it provides for Bud.
9. How does Bud feel about being stuck in the barn?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)