|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following types of issues are present for Bud in the Amos household?
2. Why do residents of the cardboard jungle wake each other up?
(a) So that they do not miss breakfast.
(b) So that no one will miss the train.
(c) So that they can put away their homes for the day.
(d) So that the police do not arrest them.
3. What do Kim and Scott do that makes Bud nervous?
(a) Talk incessantly.
(b) Touch him.
(c) Avoid making eye contact.
(d) Call him names.
4. What does the band do about Bud's comment that his father is the grumpiest guy in the group?
(a) Correct him.
(b) Discuss it amongs themselves.
(c) Let it lie.
(d) Argue about it.
5. What appears to be Bud's most important possession?
(a) Five lost teeth.
(b) Five letters from his mother.
(c) Five pages from Jerry.
(d) Five blue flyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bud head when he sets out after leaving the Amos house?
2. What name did the family who helped Bud call him?
3. What does the new librarian give to Bud other than the library book?
4. Which of the following was one of the ways Bud and Bugs would tease Billy?
5. Which of the following pictures does this novel provide insight into at the beginning?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)