|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Bud live with his mother when she died?
2. Which of the following is not true about Bud's suitcase?
(a) It is filled with things he and his mother shared.
(b) It holds symbols of things Bud can control.
(c) It can be rearranged and changed regularly.
(d) It is his only means of staying connected to his family.
3. What would have happened to Bud had the family not helped him?
(a) He would have had to eat alone.
(b) He would have had to move onto another city.
(c) He would have been hungry for at least another mealtime.
(d) He would have been banished from the shelter.
4. What does Bud tell the man about where he is from?
(a) He tells him that he left an orphanage in Chicago.
(b) He tells him that he ran away from Grand Rapids.
(c) He tells him that he fell off of a train.
(d) He tells him that he is looking for his parents.
5. Which of the following describes how Bud feels about the presence of the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bud want Todd to be a bed wetter?
2. What does the family who helps Bud help him to do?
3. What do the band members promise to do for Bud while they figure out what is going on with the story about his father?
4. Where is Bud's suitcase hidden?
5. Which of the following describes how Bud feels about Jerry's new home?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)