|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Todd do to Bud with a pencil?
(a) Shoved it up his nose.
(b) Stabbed him in the arm.
(c) Pushed it into his toe.
(d) Threw it like it was a spear.
2. What does Bud wonder about in regards to his suitcase?
(a) Whether or not the Amos family has opened it.
(b) Whether or not he can get it again.
(c) Whether or not it is safe.
(d) Whether or not Todd found it.
3. What is a cardboard jungle another name for?
(a) A gathering of homeless people.
(b) A jungle gym.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) A shelter.
4. What does the front of the box in the car say?
(a) Urgent: contains human blood.
(b) Confidential: do not open.
(c) Caution: hazardous material
(d) Warning: toxic information
5. What is knowing that Ms. Hill is not there is symbolic of what for Bud?
(a) The worries of the unknown.
(b) Constant change.
(c) Everyone he likes abandoning him.
(d) Life's problems and issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Bud in the Amos household?
2. Which of the following can be said to be true about the influence Bud's mother had on him?
3. What does Bud believe the hornet's nest is that he sees on the ceiling?
4. How does Ms. Amos keep Bud in the place where she banished him?
5. In what state did Bud live with his mother when she died?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)