|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Todd call Bud as his final jab in his scheme to constantly get Bud in trouble?
(a) Bed wetter.
2. How does Bud learn that he will not be able to see his favorite librarian?
(a) He overhears two patrons talking about it.
(b) He reads about it in the paper.
(c) He sees her and she tells him that she is leaving.
(d) Another kind librarian tells him.
3. In what state did Bud live with his mother when she died?
4. What are the metal bars on the library an example of for Bud?
(a) They are an example of Bud's inability to find peace.
(b) They are an example of how untrusting society has become.
(c) They are an example of how things have changed since he entered the orphanage.
(d) They are an example of how closed in he feels.
5. How does Ms. Amos keep Bud in the place where she banished him?
(a) Padlocks the door.
(b) Cuffs him to the wall.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Ties him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following pictures does this novel provide insight into at the beginning?
2. What does this chapter end with?
3. Which of the following is a saying that Bud remembers his mother always using?
4. What is page powder?
5. What happens during Bud's first trick?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)