|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are both Bud and Jerry concerned about in regard to their new home?
(a) That it may be dirty.
(b) That it may be temporary.
(c) That it may be abusive.
(d) That it may be permanent.
2. What hang on the barn's door?
(a) Fish heads.
(b) Skulls of a cow.
(d) Vampire bats.
3. Which of the following pictures does this novel provide insight into at the beginning?
(a) How it feels to lose your best friend due to moving.
(b) How it feels to be in an orphange and be picked to leave.
(c) How it feels to grow up in a difficult setting.
(d) How it feels to lose your mother and be abandonded by your father.
4. What time period does this story take place?
(b) World War II.
(c) Roaring 20s.
(d) World War I.
5. What is Bud given to take with him?
(a) Suitcase and pillow.
(b) Blanket and pillow.
(c) Food and water.
(d) Bowl and cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms describes the character of Todd?
2. What does Bud do to the hornet's nest?
3. Which of the following best describes Bud in the Amos household?
4. What does this chapter end with?
5. Which of the following is the information Bud knows about his new home?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)