|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Bud find information easily in the library?
(a) Because the librarian leaves the information he wants out.
(b) Because he uses the card catalogue.
(c) Because he is perseverant at searching.
(d) Because the library is the same as it was before.
2. On what topic is the book that the new librarian gives Bud?
(a) The Revolutionary War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) World War I.
3. Why is it surprising that Bud is able to show such confidence about himself?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) He has been in horrible life situations.
(c) His father abandoned him.
(d) He has no adult helping him.
4. What does the reader realize that Bud really liked about Ms. Hill?
(a) The way she read stories to him.
(b) The fact that she knew the type of books he liked.
(c) The way she smelled.
(d) The mothering she gave Bud.
5. Which of the following was one of the ways Bud and Bugs would tease Billy?
(a) Telling him that he did not know who his parents were.
(b) Telling him that he lost his favorite nickel.
(c) Telling him that his mother had forgotten him.
(d) Telling him that they were going to beat him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bud smacks the hornet's nest?
2. How are Kim and Scott introduced to Bud when he wakes up?
3. Why did the new librarian think that Bud particularly liked Civil War books?
4. What is Bud's mother doing in the picture he has of her in his suitcase?
5. What did Todd do to Bud with a pencil?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)