|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bud spend time entertaining himself?
(a) Waiting in line for food.
(b) Jumping in and out of the city of Flint.
(c) Trying to find cardboard to use as his home.
(d) Looking at the books on the depression.
2. What does the front of the box in the car say?
(a) Caution: hazardous material
(b) Urgent: contains human blood.
(c) Confidential: do not open.
(d) Warning: toxic information
3. Which of the following is a nickname that Bud's mother did not want him to use?
4. How does the stranger react to Bud being in the car without him?
5. Which of the following is not true about Bud's suitcase?
(a) It can be rearranged and changed regularly.
(b) It is filled with things he and his mother shared.
(c) It holds symbols of things Bud can control.
(d) It is his only means of staying connected to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bud's hopeful destination in this chapter?
2. What does Bud think the strange man may be?
3. How did Bud sleep that first night in the bed that Miss Thomas loaned him?
4. What are the metal bars on the library an example of for Bud?
5. What does Bud see that upsets him as he approaches the library?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)