|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Bruce stay in the Indian village in the Andes before he tries to leave?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. Why, as Bruce learns later, are the Indians so upset when they returned to their village and find Bruce there?
(a) A white man had killed some children earlier that week.
(b) They did not have enough food to share with a stranger.
(c) Some white men had killed some women and children.
(d) Two Indians had been killed by white settlers earlier that day.
3. Who is Dr. Gregoria Hernandez de Alba?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A government official.
(c) A Colombian anthropologist.
(d) A military commander.
4. Who tells Bruce and the others that Bobby is dead?
5. How much money is in Bruce's post office box at Cucuta the first time he checks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce want to do as a profession when he grows up before he believes God changed his mind?
2. From what town do Bruce and Dr. Christian depart in a truck that would take them to the river?
3. In Chapter 19, how much money dioes Bruce need to pay for drugs for an epidemic that they are fighting?
4. What do the women spend most of their days doing?
5. How many Colombian presidents have been friends with Bruce?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)