|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bruce's best friend growing up?
(a) Jonathan Ayers.
(b) Andrew Bayers.
(c) Kent Lange.
(d) David Brown.
2. When is the first time that Bruce ever sees a Motilone cry?
(a) When Bobarishora's father died.
(b) When he showed them a Bible.
(c) When a man's brother died.
(d) When he told the story of Jesus.
3. Who is the pastor of Kent Lange's church?
(a) Pastor Peterson.
(b) Pastor Rayburn.
(c) Kent's father.
(d) Pastor Brown.
4. What illness does Bruce have when he is on the trail to visit the chief of chiefs?
5. Why can't Bruce establish a pact with Bobby at first?
(a) Because he could not make arrows.
(b) Because he could not hunt.
(c) Because he was not a part of the tribe.
(d) Because he could not fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What don't the Indians that Bruce stays with after Dr. Christian left like about the Indian Christians?
2. How many doors are in the Motione communal home?
3. What is held at the Lange's church when Bruce is sixteen?
4. What type of plane does Bruce fly on into Colombia after he returns from America?
5. Why is Bruce passing blood every morning when he stays in the Indian village in the Andes?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)