|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Bruce establish a pact with Bobby at first?
(a) Because he could not make arrows.
(b) Because he could not fish.
(c) Because he could not hunt.
(d) Because he was not a part of the tribe.
2. Who had planned to kill Bruce when he was with the Motilone the first time and Bruce felt compelled to escape?
3. Besides the Bible, what books does Bruce bring to the jungle when he leaves Bogota?
(a) Of Mice and Men and The Odyssey.
(b) Doctor Zhivago and Red Cloth Green Jungle.
(c) A Tale of Two Cities and The Grapes of Wrath.
(d) Great Expectations and Anna Karenina.
4. How many Motilone men surround Bruce when he is shot with an arrow?
5. After Bruce escapes from the Motilone, how many days does he walk before finding food?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take before the Motilone take Bruce's gifts?
2. What is the name of the boy Bruce meets in Chapter 14?
3. For whom does Bruce want a flea collar?
4. How many health stations are established in a few years after Bruce begins working with the witch doctor?
5. What happens one night when Bruce starts for home late after an evening service at the interdenominational church?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)