|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms does Rafael's family have in their home?
(a) 5 rooms.
(b) 1 room.
(c) 3 rooms.
(d) 2 rooms.
2. What does Bruce find on the street in Chicago?
(a) Five-dollar bill.
(b) A man's wallet.
(c) Twenty-dollar bill.
(d) Ten-dollar bill.
3. How does Bruce communicate when he stumbles upon an Indian village in the Andes?
(a) Pictures traced in the dirt.
(b) Speaks Spanish.
(c) Uses a flute.
(d) Uses hand signals.
4. What are two men yelling into a hole in Chapter 17?
(a) "God, God, come out of the hole."
(b) "God come back to us."
(c) "God save us."
(d) "God, help us."
5. What is the name of the boy Bruce meets in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. What legend does Bruce use to tell the Motilones about Jesus?
2. What do the Motilone say will happen when the tiger speaks and the spirits come out of the rocks?
3. After Bruce escapes from the Motilone, how many days does he walk before finding food?
4. What does Bruce say about God that amazes the Motilones?
5. What does Bruce's doctor tell him at the hospital in Tibu?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)