|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What missionary spoke at the interdenominational church when Bruce is sixteen?
(a) Mr. Rayburn.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Avery.
(d) Mr. Brown.
2. Why is Bruce passing blood every morning when he stays in the Indian village in the Andes?
(a) He has Chagas disease.
(b) He has amoebic dysentery.
(c) He has Dengue.
(d) He has a filovirus.
3. Where does Bruce decide God wants him to be a missionary?
(a) New Guinea.
(c) South America.
(d) Central America.
4. How does Bruce get around the problem of not being able to make a pact with Bobby?
(a) He had Bobby's brother make arrows for him.
(b) He had Bobby's brother hunt for him.
(c) He had Bobby's brother fish for him.
(d) Bobby's father allowed Bruce to be adopted into the tribe.
5. How long does Bruce stay in the Indian village in the Andes before he tries to leave?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping from the Motilone, Bruce finally finds two men. What do the men give Bruce to eat?
2. How many days does it take Bruce to travel on a bus from Caracas to a town in the foothills of the Andes?
3. Who is Humberto Abril?
4. What does Bruce want to do as a profession when he grows up before he believes God changed his mind?
5. The fourth time that Bruce places gifts on the trail, what do the Motilones leave in their place?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)