|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river can Bruce see as he flies into Colombia after traveling to America?
(a) Caqueta River.
(b) Rio Cauca.
(c) Magadalena River.
(d) Catatumbo River.
2. How many doors are in the Motione communal home?
3. What wakes Bruce the night after he heard Mr. Rayburn speak at church?
(a) His brother sneaking out of the house.
(b) His dog barking.
(d) His father and mother arguing.
4. Who do Bobby, Bruce, and Ayaboquina decide to appeal to concerning Abril's threats?
(a) The Columbian government.
(c) The governor of Colombia.
(d) The military.
5. How does Bruce communicate when he stumbles upon an Indian village in the Andes?
(a) Pictures traced in the dirt.
(b) Uses hand signals.
(c) Speaks Spanish.
(d) Uses a flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruce meet in Puerto Ayacucho while he lives in Dr. Christian's home?
2. After Jesus became a reality for Bruce, what does he become more interested in?
3. Besides the Bible, what books does Bruce bring to the jungle when he leaves Bogota?
4. About how long does Bruce stay with the Motilone after he is shot with an arrow?
5. What is the nearest town to the house that Bruce is taken to after escaping from the Motilones?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)