|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jesus became a reality for Bruce, what does he become more interested in?
(a) Friends at church.
2. Who is Bruce's best friend growing up?
(a) David Brown.
(b) Kent Lange.
(c) Andrew Bayers.
(d) Jonathan Ayers.
3. Who does Bruce meet at a church in Bogota who helps him by giving him money and clothing?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Martins.
(c) The Andrews.
(d) The Davises.
4. Why are the American couple that Bruce meets living in Bogota?
(a) They are with the U.S. Embassy.
(b) They are visiting relatives.
(c) They work for Texaco Oil.
(d) They are missionaries.
5. Who is the pastor of Kent Lange's church?
(a) Pastor Peterson.
(b) Pastor Brown.
(c) Pastor Rayburn.
(d) Kent's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Bruce is in his room and decides to talk to Jesus?
2. What is the name of the town where Bruce and Dr. Christian leave the truck and switch to canoes?
3. What are houses made from that Bruce sees as he drives with Julio to his family's home?
4. What is an Italian priest doing in Puerto Ayacucho?
5. What does Bruce feel after he talked to God?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)