|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce find on the street in Chicago?
(a) Five-dollar bill.
(b) Twenty-dollar bill.
(c) Ten-dollar bill.
(d) A man's wallet.
2. Where does Bruce stay his first night in South America?
(a) A youth hostel.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) In the airport.
(d) A luxury hotel.
3. What time of day is it when Bruce is in his room and decides to talk to Jesus?
(b) 1:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. What river can Bruce see as he flies into Colombia after traveling to America?
(a) Magadalena River.
(b) Rio Cauca.
(c) Catatumbo River.
(d) Caqueta River.
5. How do the men who find Bruce after he escapes from the Motilones get him to a nearby house?
(a) On a mule.
(b) On a horse.
(c) They dragged him on a blanket.
(d) They carried him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bobby say is the real leader of the Motilone?
2. Who are some of the settlers who have been giving the Motilone problems?
3. In 1961, where did President Kennedy and South American presidents meet to determine U.S. and Latin American Policies?
4. At the end of Chapter 3, what does Bruce's mother say is the source of half of the problems in their family?
5. Who does Bruce meet at a church in Bogota who helps him by giving him money and clothing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)