|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men who find Bruce after he escapes from the Motilones get him to a nearby house?
(a) On a horse.
(b) They carried him.
(c) They dragged him on a blanket.
(d) On a mule.
2. How many days does it take Bruce to travel on a bus from Caracas to a town in the foothills of the Andes?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 1 week.
3. What does Bruce carry on his lap for the trip from Caracas to a town in the foothills of the Andes?
(a) A small child.
(b) A large pig.
(c) A small sheep.
(d) His suitcase.
4. Why, as Bruce learns later, are the Indians so upset when they returned to their village and find Bruce there?
(a) A white man had killed some children earlier that week.
(b) Some white men had killed some women and children.
(c) Two Indians had been killed by white settlers earlier that day.
(d) They did not have enough food to share with a stranger.
5. What color are Bruce's eyes when he is on the trail to visit the chief of chiefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bruce's doctor at the hospital say that he will be well enough to go back into the jungle?
2. What is Christmas like in Puerto Ayacucho?
3. When Bruce leaves Caracas on a bus to find and help the Motilone, what town does he go to in the foothills of the Andes?
4. Where does Bruce transfer his second year of college?
5. What don't the Indians that Bruce stays with after Dr. Christian left like about the Indian Christians?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)