|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river can Bruce see as he flies into Colombia after traveling to America?
(a) Catatumbo River.
(b) Rio Cauca.
(c) Magadalena River.
(d) Caqueta River.
2. When does Bruce go to the Lutheran church after he was saved?
(a) Sunday evenings.
(b) Thursday evenings.
(c) Wednesday evenings.
(d) Sunday mornings.
3. What do the Motilones believe that God would come out of?
(a) Banana stalk.
(b) Palm leaves.
(c) The sky.
(d) A hole.
4. Why, as Bruce learns later, are the Indians so upset when they returned to their village and find Bruce there?
(a) They did not have enough food to share with a stranger.
(b) A white man had killed some children earlier that week.
(c) Some white men had killed some women and children.
(d) Two Indians had been killed by white settlers earlier that day.
5. About how long does Bruce stay with the Motilone after he is shot with an arrow?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bruce passing blood every morning when he stays in the Indian village in the Andes?
2. Where does Bruce sleep when he stays with Rafael's family?
3. How long is Bruce with the Motilone before he is invited to go fishing?
4. What does Bruce have for breakfast in the Indian village in the Andes that he stumblesinto?
5. Where do the Motilone defecate when Bruce first lives with them?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)