|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Bruce flying to in South America when he leaves the United States to go to South America the first time?
(c) La Paz.
2. How does Bruce communicate when he stumbles upon an Indian village in the Andes?
(a) Speaks Spanish.
(b) Uses a flute.
(c) Pictures traced in the dirt.
(d) Uses hand signals.
3. Where did Bruce's Boy Scout troop meet?
(a) Baptist Church.
(b) Catholic Church.
(c) Methodist Church.
(d) Lutheran Church.
4. What does Bruce finally find to eat after he escapes from the Motilones?
(c) Some type of fruit.
5. What is the name of the town where Bruce and Dr. Christian leave the truck and switch to canoes?
(b) San Fernando.
(c) Los Teques.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Motilone believe that Bruce was when he came to the jungle?
2. What happened to the brother of a man who is shouting into a hole in Chapter 17?
3. What happens one night when Bruce starts for home late after an evening service at the interdenominational church?
4. How does Bruce get back to civilization from Corroroncayra?
5. The fourth time that Bruce places gifts on the trail, what do the Motilones leave in their place?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)