|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruce lose his plane ticket to South America?
(a) At church.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) At the airport.
(d) In the car.
2. When is the first time that Bruce ever sees a Motilone cry?
(a) When a man's brother died.
(b) When he showed them a Bible.
(c) When Bobarishora's father died.
(d) When he told the story of Jesus.
3. How far is the communal home to the river?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 6 miles.
(d) A half a mile.
4. How many days does it take Bruce to travel on a bus from Caracas to a town in the foothills of the Andes?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 1 week.
5. In 1961, where did President Kennedy and South American presidents meet to determine U.S. and Latin American Policies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does it take Bruce and the Indians to get to Motilone territory?
2. How does Bruce get back to civilization from Corroroncayra?
3. Who is the Motilone chief over the chiefs?
4. Who do Bobby, Bruce, and Ayaboquina decide to appeal to concerning Abril's threats?
5. How much longer does the doctor say that Bruce would have lived if he had not been taken back to civilization from Corroroncayra or received medication?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)