|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel become so angry with Leah?
2. How did they know it was Rosh who had committed the robberies?
3. Why is Daniel ashamed of himself?
4. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
5. What confuses Daniel's thinking after the robberies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
2. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
3. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
4. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
5. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
6. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
7. How does Daniel become a real leader?
8. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
9. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
10. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about Samson considering that he was grateful to be relieved of servitude and then made himself Daniel's personal slave. Discuss possible motives.
Essay Topic 2
Gather information to write a paper on the art of hand weaving.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short story in which Leah is the only character. The story will consist of her thoughts after she receives her first silver coin from the widow of Chorazin.
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)