|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
2. Where does Daniel decide to go and asks Leah to accompany him?
3. What words of Jesus does Daniel keep thinking about?
4. What surprise does Leah have for Daniel?
5. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
2. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
3. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
4. How does Daniel's work in the blacksmith shop change?
5. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
6. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
7. Describe the scene when Daniel learns where the fruit came from.
8. Why does Rosh change his mind about allowing the village boys to join his group?
9. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
10. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a short story based on Marcus, the young Roman soldier. In the story tell how he came to speak with Leah and what her friendship meant to him.
Essay Topic 2
Look up information about Tiberius Caesar and write a brief essay about his reign.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short story in which you imagine yourself living in the times of THE BRONZE BOW and how you meet Daniel and what you think of him.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)