|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
2. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
3. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
5. Why does Daniel walk away and not follow Jesus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
2. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
3. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
4. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
5. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
6. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
7. How does Daniel become a real leader?
8. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
9. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
10. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Look up information about Tiberius Caesar and write a brief essay about his reign.
Essay Topic 2
Write a short story based on Marcus, the young Roman soldier. In the story tell how he came to speak with Leah and what her friendship meant to him.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining the meaning of those who live by the sword, perish by the sword.
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)