|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
2. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
3. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
4. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
5. How did Nathan die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene when Daniel learns where the fruit came from.
2. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
3. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
4. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
5. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
6. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
7. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
8. How does Daniel's work in the blacksmith shop change?
9. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
10. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a description of how poor villagers tend to be the most hospitable and helpful. Use the villagers helping Daniel move Leah to Simon's house and any modern day example you can find.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about proper etiquette for guests who have been invited for dinner. Compare or contrast today and the time Daniel ate with Joel's family.,
Essay Topic 3
Gather information to write a paper on the art of hand weaving.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)