|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel think about as he throws himself into his work?
2. Daniel returns to Ketzah thinking that he has only two allies. What are they?
3. To what does Daniel attribute Leah's recent improvement?
4. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
5. Daniel begins to see the boys in a different light. How does he see them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
2. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
3. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
4. How does Joel disguise himself to gather the information Rosh wants?
5. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
6. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
7. Describe the scene when Daniel learns where the fruit came from.
8. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
9. Why does Rosh change his mind about allowing the village boys to join his group?
10. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Look up information about Tiberius Caesar and write a brief essay about his reign.
Essay Topic 2
Write a discussion of the differences between the very rich and the poor using Joel's family and Daniel's family as examples.
Essay Topic 3
Write a description of how poor villagers tend to be the most hospitable and helpful. Use the villagers helping Daniel move Leah to Simon's house and any modern day example you can find.
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)