|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
2. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
3. As Leah asks more and more questions, Daniel is forced to think about many things. How does he see it affecting him?
4. What philosophy does Jesus compare to Daniel's hate of the Romans?
5. What happens to Samson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
2. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
3. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
4. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
5. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
6. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
7. Why does Rosh change his mind about allowing the village boys to join his group?
8. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
9. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
10. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a paper contrasting the life Daniel has at the mountain cave and the life he enjoys being hidden away in Joel's house.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 3
Write a discussion of the differences between the very rich and the poor using Joel's family and Daniel's family as examples.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)