|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
2. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
3. What does Thacia tell Daniel about his spoken vow?
4. Why is Daniel ashamed of himself?
5. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Joel is rescued, what tragic things happen?
2. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
3. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
4. How does Joel disguise himself to gather the information Rosh wants?
5. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
6. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
7. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
8. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
9. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
10. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a description of life in a village such as Ketzah in the days of Jesus.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on the topic that it is easy to hate but difficult to love.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short story in which Leah is the only character. The story will consist of her thoughts after she receives her first silver coin from the widow of Chorazin.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)