|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
2. What does Simon say keeps people from happiness and fulfillment?
3. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
4. Who brings dinner to the cave that night?
5. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
2. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
3. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
4. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
5. How does Joel disguise himself to gather the information Rosh wants?
6. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
7. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
8. How does Daniel become a real leader?
9. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
10. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Gather information to write a paper on the art of hand weaving.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on the topic that it is easy to hate but difficult to love.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short story in which Leah is the only character. The story will consist of her thoughts after she receives her first silver coin from the widow of Chorazin.
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)