|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, what is everyone talking about?
2. What does Daniel decide he must do for Jesus?
3. Why does it take so long for Thacia and Joktan to come to the village?
4. Who does Daniel see at the well?
5. What does Daniel do when he returns home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joel disguise himself to gather the information Rosh wants?
2. How does Daniel become a real leader?
3. How does Daniel's work in the blacksmith shop change?
4. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
5. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
6. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
7. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
8. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
9. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
10. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about the transformation of Simon the Zealot in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short story based on Marcus, the young Roman soldier. In the story tell how he came to speak with Leah and what her friendship meant to him.
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)