|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprise does Daniel find when he and Joel return to the shop?
2. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
3. Days after the rescue of Joel, why can't Daniel do much work?
4. Who brings dinner to the cave that night?
5. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
2. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
3. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
4. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
5. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
6. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
7. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
8. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
9. Describe the scene when Daniel learns where the fruit came from.
10. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 2
Jesus is a secondary character in the novel. Write a paper telling what you believe the author is saying about religion in general.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about Samson considering that he was grateful to be relieved of servitude and then made himself Daniel's personal slave. Discuss possible motives.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)