|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel walk away and not follow Jesus?
2. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
3. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
4. What does Thacia tell Daniel about his spoken vow?
5. What confuses Daniel's thinking after the robberies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
2. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
3. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
4. When Joel is rescued, what tragic things happen?
5. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
6. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
7. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
8. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
9. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
10. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay giving your impressions about the imagery of the bronze bow and why you think it gives meaning to the story.
Essay Topic 2
Gather information to write a paper on the art of hand weaving.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about Samson considering that he was grateful to be relieved of servitude and then made himself Daniel's personal slave. Discuss possible motives.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)