|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
2. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
3. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
4. How does Joel get injured?
5. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effect does Daniel's kindness have on Samson?
2. Why does Daniel tell his friends that he ended up as a slave to Amelek?
3. What does Daniel do while he watches beside his grandmother?
4. Why does Simon come to take Daniel to the synagogue the next morning?
5. Why did Nathan's friends beat up Nathan?
6. What is Malthace's attitude when Daniel shows up at her door?
7. What does Leah think after Daniel returns.
8. When Daniel gets restless on the mountain, where does he decide he wants to go?
9. What is it that Jesus tells the people to do that Simon and Daniel do not quite understand.
10. What is Joel's real reason for climbing the mountain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Find out what you can about Judas Maccabeus a write a condensed history of his daring exploits.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about the real character of Rosh as it is slowly revealed in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining the meaning of those who live by the sword, perish by the sword.
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)