|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
2. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
3. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Daniel tell his friends that he ended up as a slave to Amelek?
2. What is the result of the argument Daniel has with Joel's father?
3. What trouble does Daniel get into at the well in Capernaum?
4. Why did Nathan's friends beat up Nathan?
5. What effect does Daniel's kindness have on Samson?
6. Describe Daniel's journey back to the mountain from Joel's house.
7. Why do the village men prevent Daniel from yelling curses at the Roman soldiers coming through the town.
8. What does Leah think after Daniel returns.
9. While Daniel is recuperating in Joel's house, how does his relationship with Malthace change?
10. Joel follows Daniel into the ambush of a caravan. What are they after?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about the transformation of Simon the Zealot in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about the real character of Rosh as it is slowly revealed in the book.
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)