|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
3. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
4. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
5. Of what does Rosh accuse Daniel?
Short Essay Questions
1. The grandmother's house is about to fall down. Where do Daniel and Leah go to live?
2. What effect does Daniel's kindness have on Samson?
3. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
4. Why does Daniel tell his friends that he ended up as a slave to Amelek?
5. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
6. What happens when Daniel is listening to the carpenter's son for the second time?
7. When Daniel gets restless on the mountain, where does he decide he wants to go?
8. How is Malthace different after she sees Daniel has been wounded?
9. When Joel is rescued, what tragic things happen?
10. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 2
Gather information to write a paper on the art of hand weaving.
Essay Topic 3
Look up information about Tiberius Caesar and write a brief essay about his reign.
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)