|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
2. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
3. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
5. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of the argument Daniel has with Joel's father?
2. How does Daniel begin to feel trapped?
3. How does Daniel escape the Roman soldiers?
4. Discuss the symbolism of Daniel hammering flaws out of the hot iron.
5. What is it that Jesus tells the people to do that Simon and Daniel do not quite understand.
6. How is Malthace different after she sees Daniel has been wounded?
7. While Daniel is recuperating in Joel's house, how does his relationship with Malthace change?
8. What trouble does Daniel get into at the well in Capernaum?
9. What is Rosh's reaction to finding Joel there after the ambush?
10. What does Leah think after Daniel returns.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about the real character of Rosh as it is slowly revealed in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Jesus is a secondary character in the novel. Write a paper telling what you believe the author is saying about religion in general.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)