|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
2. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
3. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
4. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effect does Daniel's kindness have on Samson?
2. How does Daniel escape the Roman soldiers?
3. Why does Daniel tell his friends that he ended up as a slave to Amelek?
4. What is Joel's real reason for climbing the mountain?
5. Watching Joel and his sister on the side of the mountain, what memories come back to Daniel?
6. Joel follows Daniel into the ambush of a caravan. What are they after?
7. Why did Nathan's friends beat up Nathan?
8. Why does Simon not join forces with Rosh?
9. Describe the grandmother's house.
10. What does Leah think after Daniel returns.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Nathan and Joktan as characters in the novel. Write about the qualities they share and yet how different they are in many ways.
Essay Topic 2
Find out what you can about Judas Maccabeus a write a condensed history of his daring exploits.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)