|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
2. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
3. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
4. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Daniel tell his friends that he ended up as a slave to Amelek?
2. Why does Simon come to take Daniel to the synagogue the next morning?
3. What does Daniel do while he watches beside his grandmother?
4. What trouble does Daniel get into at the well in Capernaum?
5. What is Joel's real reason for climbing the mountain?
6. Describe the grandmother's house.
7. What effect does Daniel's kindness have on Samson?
8. Discuss the symbolism of Daniel hammering flaws out of the hot iron.
9. Why did Nathan's friends beat up Nathan?
10. What is Malthace's attitude when Daniel shows up at her door?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about the real character of Rosh as it is slowly revealed in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about proper etiquette for guests who have been invited for dinner. Compare or contrast today and the time Daniel ate with Joel's family.,
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)