|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
3. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
4. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
5. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Simon come to take Daniel to the synagogue the next morning?
2. What does Daniel do while he watches beside his grandmother?
3. Why does Simon not join forces with Rosh?
4. Joel follows Daniel into the ambush of a caravan. What are they after?
5. While Daniel is recuperating in Joel's house, how does his relationship with Malthace change?
6. What is it that Jesus tells the people to do that Simon and Daniel do not quite understand.
7. Describe the grandmother's house.
8. Why did Nathan's friends beat up Nathan?
9. Describe Daniel's journey back to the mountain from Joel's house.
10. What is odd about the young Roman soldier who keeps showing up at the blacksmith shop?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a short story in which you imagine yourself living in the times of THE BRONZE BOW and how you meet Daniel and what you think of him.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on how loyalty and devotion play an important part in THE BRONZE BOW.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about Samson considering that he was grateful to be relieved of servitude and then made himself Daniel's personal slave. Discuss possible motives.
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)