|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
2. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
3. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
4. Of what does Rosh accuse Daniel?
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
2. What happens when Daniel is listening to the carpenter's son for the second time?
3. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
4. What troubles Daniel about robbing the old man who pretends he is a begger?
5. What in Rosh's behavior gives some indication that he is not the hero Daniel thinks he is?
6. While Daniel is recuperating in Joel's house, how does his relationship with Malthace change?
7. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
8. Why does Daniel tell his friends that he ended up as a slave to Amelek?
9. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
10. Tell what Simon said he saw in Nazareth.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on the topic that it is easy to hate but difficult to love.
Essay Topic 2
Write a description of life in a village such as Ketzah in the days of Jesus.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short story in which you imagine yourself living in the times of THE BRONZE BOW and how you meet Daniel and what you think of him.
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)