|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise does Leah have for Daniel?
(a) A dance she has learned to do.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A basket of fruit.
2. Why does it take so long for Thacia and Joktan to come to the village?
(a) They had difficulty reading the message on a piece of pottery.
(b) They didn't believe Daniel's message.
(c) They went looking for Jesus to bring him to Leah.
(d) The message was taken by a servant who forgot to give it to Thacia.
3. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
(a) To Jerusalem to continue his studies in the Jewish Law.
(b) To follow Jesus.
(c) To leave the country until the Romans forget about him.
(d) To return home and take care of his father.
4. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
(a) She cringes.
(b) She claps her hands.
(c) She says she will have to think about it.
(d) She jumps for joy.
5. After the goat dies, Leah becomes ill and the doctor offers little hope for her survival. For whom does Daniel send?
(a) He sends a message to Thacia.
(b) He sends for Joel.
(c) He sends for Simon.
(d) He sends for Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel become so angry with Leah?
2. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
3. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
4. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
5. What does Simon say keeps people from happiness and fulfillment?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)