|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it take so long for Thacia and Joktan to come to the village?
(a) They didn't believe Daniel's message.
(b) They had difficulty reading the message on a piece of pottery.
(c) The message was taken by a servant who forgot to give it to Thacia.
(d) They went looking for Jesus to bring him to Leah.
2. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
(a) A small doll that came from China.
(b) A beautifully embroidered girdle.
(c) A new baby goat.
(d) Some money to buy a new garment.
3. What happens to Samson?
(a) He will now go to the gallies where he was going before.
(b) He falls down the cliff and breaks his neck.
(c) He is hit with a spear and will die soon.
(d) He runs away back to the mountain.
4. What does Daniel do when he returns home?
(a) Makes Leah prepare him some supper.
(b) Tells Leah that it was boring.
(c) Goes up on the roof because Leah is sleeping.
(d) Tells Leah all about the festival and the dancing.
5. Daniel begins to see the boys in a different light. How does he see them?
(a) As grateful to him for helping them get into Rosh's band.
(b) Not able to carry out the difficult assignments from Rosh.
(c) As not trained enough to do the jobs they are given.
(d) Not as soldiers but as petty thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
2. When Daniel is called to the cave by Rosh, what is his great disappointment?
3. What surprise does Leah have for Daniel?
4. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
5. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)