|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Set fire to Capernaum.
(b) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(c) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
(d) Go out and look for older men to help them.
2. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
(a) Leah's improvement.
(b) The words of Jesus.
(c) What is happening back in Capernaum.
(d) Rosh's growing army.
3. What do the Romans leave by the side of the road?
(a) Captives who were too exhausted to walk farther.
(b) Some gear after a pack horse died.
(c) Some swords they forgot after taking a brief rest.
(d) Some kind of machine.
4. What philosophy does Jesus compare to Daniel's hate of the Romans?
(a) Let not your left hand know what the right had is doing.
(b) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
(c) Love your neighbor and hate your enemies.
(d) An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
5. Why do Daniel and Joel leave Leah in the shop?
(a) Thacia can sell things while they are gone.
(b) She will return to Capernaum before they get back.
(c) It is too hot for a girl outside.
(d) There is someone Daniel wants Joel to meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
2. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
3. What news does Joel bring one night?
4. Who does Daniel see at the well?
5. How did Nathan die?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)