|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
(a) He is trying to figure out how he can return full time.
(b) He is uncomfortable on the ground now that he is used to having a soft bed.
(c) Rosh makes him stand watch part of the night.
(d) He keeps worrying about Leah.
2. Why does Daniel become so angry with Leah?
(a) Because she has been talking to the Roman soldier.
(b) Because she goes outside when he is not there.
(c) Because she hates Joel.
(d) Because she will not make his supper.
3. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
(a) Nathan puts himself between Daniel and Joel and the soldiers.
(b) The other boys come to his rescue.
(c) Samson carries him and Joel away.
(d) Daniel comes to quickly and gets Joel away.
4. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
(a) She claps her hands.
(b) She says she will have to think about it.
(c) She cringes.
(d) She jumps for joy.
5. Daniel returns to Ketzah thinking that he has only two allies. What are they?
(a) Joel and Thacia.
(b) His hatred and his vow.
(c) Jesus and Simon.
(d) His work and his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
2. Why do Leah and Daniel not see the beauty when spring comes?
3. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
4. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
5. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
2. How does Daniel's work in the blacksmith shop change?
3. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
4. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
5. Describe the scene when Daniel learns where the fruit came from.
6. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
7. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
8. Why does Rosh change his mind about allowing the village boys to join his group?
9. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
10. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)