|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus say that Daniel can show his love for Samson?
(a) Wait until the army is organized and join up.
(b) Love his sister the same way Samson loved him.
(c) Find the man who threw the spear and kill him.
(d) Samson gave his love and Daniel must learn to love like that.
2. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
(a) Over to Capernaum to see Thacia.
(b) Up the mountain to see Rosh.
(c) Out to have a meeting with the men of the bronze bow.
(d) To stake out the Roman garrison.
3. Daniel begins to see the boys in a different light. How does he see them?
(a) As not trained enough to do the jobs they are given.
(b) As grateful to him for helping them get into Rosh's band.
(c) Not able to carry out the difficult assignments from Rosh.
(d) Not as soldiers but as petty thieves.
4. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
(a) How to plant and care for a garden.
(b) Going shopping in the market.
(c) How she can meet some boys.
(d) The girls in the village, how they are, and what they wear.
5. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) There were Romans up above his men.
(b) God had made the big rock fall.
(c) His plan was not going to work.
(d) Samson had followed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
2. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
3. What does Simon say keeps people from happiness and fulfillment?
4. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
5. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)