|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Daniel and Thacia plan to give Joel an alibi in the event he is suspected?
(a) Thacia tells everyone that Joel was called to Ketzah.
(b) Thacia dresses like her brother and leaves town with Daniel.
(c) Thacia will say that the fish seller is not her brother.
(d) Thacia takes Daniel to the doctor and says he is her brother Joel.
2. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(b) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(c) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(d) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
3. The next day, what is everyone talking about?
(a) How Rosh attacked the banquet and robbed the guests.
(b) How Rosh had killed the guards at the houses he robbed.
(c) How Rosh and his men robbed five wealthy houses the night before.
(d) How Rosh had missed the wealthiest houses in the city.
4. Who are the surprise visitors at the blacksmith shop?
(a) Rosh and Ebol.
(b) Joel and Nathan.
(c) Joel and Thacia.
(d) Samson and Hezron.
5. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
(a) She jumps for joy.
(b) She says she will have to think about it.
(c) She cringes.
(d) She claps her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nathan die?
2. How did they know it was Rosh who had committed the robberies?
3. What words of Jesus does Daniel keep thinking about?
4. Who brings dinner to the cave that night?
5. What does Thacia tell Daniel about his spoken vow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
2. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
3. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
4. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
5. How does Joel disguise himself to gather the information Rosh wants?
6. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
7. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
8. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
9. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
10. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)