|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
(a) Tells Leah what he heard Jesus say.
(b) Tells Leah stories about their childhood.
(c) Writes a diary of all he has heard that day.
(d) Feeds Leah and goes to bed early.
2. How did Nathan die?
(a) He was accidentally killed by Samson.
(b) He was killed while pulling Daniel up from the path.
(c) He fell on his own sword.
(d) He lost his footing and fell right into a group of Romans.
3. What do the Romans leave by the side of the road?
(a) Some kind of machine.
(b) Captives who were too exhausted to walk farther.
(c) Some swords they forgot after taking a brief rest.
(d) Some gear after a pack horse died.
4. What does Thacia tell Daniel about his spoken vow?
(a) That he is not a law abiding Jew anyway, so his vow doesn't count.
(b) That there are other ways besides hate to fulfill that vow.
(c) That he is stupid to believe in vows.
(d) That he was too young to make that vow when he was eight.
5. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
(a) He is robbing their own people and getting weaker instead of stronger.
(b) He is angry because Rosh thinks he is weak.
(c) Rosh is acting too quickly and the Romans will overpower him.
(d) Rosh is taking too much time to train an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
2. Why is Daniel ashamed of himself?
3. Why does Daniel go to Capernaum?
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
5. Who are the surprise visitors at the blacksmith shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Back at the cave for a night, what troubles Daniel as he tries to sleep?
2. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
3. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
4. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
5. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
6. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
7. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
8. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
9. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
10. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)