|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it take so long for Thacia and Joktan to come to the village?
(a) The message was taken by a servant who forgot to give it to Thacia.
(b) They had difficulty reading the message on a piece of pottery.
(c) They went looking for Jesus to bring him to Leah.
(d) They didn't believe Daniel's message.
2. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
(a) To stake out the Roman garrison.
(b) Over to Capernaum to see Thacia.
(c) Out to have a meeting with the men of the bronze bow.
(d) Up the mountain to see Rosh.
3. What makes Leah withdraw again?
(a) When there is a loud knock at the door.
(b) When the Roman soldiers ride by.
(c) When Joel enters the room.
(d) When Thacia stands up to go.
4. What two miracles occur there in Simon's house?
(a) Daniel is released from his hatred and Leah from her fears.
(b) Leah becomes sane and the goat comes back to life.
(c) Jesus heals Leah and then disappears.
(d) Daniel forgets his vow and sees Thacia as a woman.
5. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
(a) He is uncomfortable on the ground now that he is used to having a soft bed.
(b) He is trying to figure out how he can return full time.
(c) He keeps worrying about Leah.
(d) Rosh makes him stand watch part of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they know it was Rosh who had committed the robberies?
2. When Daniel is called to the cave by Rosh, what is his great disappointment?
3. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
4. Daniel begins to see the boys in a different light. How does he see them?
5. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daniel become a real leader?
2. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
3. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
4. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
5. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
6. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
7. When Joel is rescued, what tragic things happen?
8. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
9. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
10. Describe the scene when Daniel learns where the fruit came from.
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)