|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
(a) Leah's improvement.
(b) The words of Jesus.
(c) Rosh's growing army.
(d) What is happening back in Capernaum.
2. What news does Joel bring one night?
(a) His father, Hezron, is dead.
(b) The Romans have captured Rosh.
(c) He has left home and will not return.
(d) Thacia is getting married.
3. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(b) All the boys of the bronze bow.
4. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
5. Seeing how delighted Leah is with Thacia's gift, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Go get some special food for their supper that night.
(b) Buy something expensive to give to Thacia the next time she comes.
(c) Go to the market and buy cloth for Leah to make into a dress.
(d) Forbid Thacia to come back again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
2. What two miracles occur there in Simon's house?
3. How do Daniel and Thacia plan to give Joel an alibi in the event he is suspected?
4. What surprise does Leah have for Daniel?
5. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joel disguise himself to gather the information Rosh wants?
2. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
3. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
4. Why does Rosh change his mind about allowing the village boys to join his group?
5. Why does Daniel plan to go to Capernaum for the Festival of the Day of Atonement?
6. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
7. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
8. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
9. How does Daniel's work in the blacksmith shop change?
10. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)