|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
(a) She says she will have to think about it.
(b) She cringes.
(c) She jumps for joy.
(d) She claps her hands.
2. When Jesus invites Daniel to follow him, how does Daniel react?
(a) He is immediately excited and wants to go.
(b) He tells Jesus he can't because of Leah.
(c) He thinks it is a bad idea.
(d) He wants to know what milliary rank he will be given.
3. Where has Jesus gone?
(a) To Jerusalem.
(b) With the Roman soldiers.
(c) Up on the mountain where no one is to follow him.
(d) Out in a boat.
4. What confuses Daniel's thinking after the robberies?
(a) He observes that there are large armies already on the mountain.
(b) He feels that simple robberies were not meaningful.
(c) He thinks Joel should get more credit.
(d) He wonders why Rosh is acting now.
5. Where does Daniel decide to go and asks Leah to accompany him?
(a) To the synagogue.
(b) A festival in Capernaum.
(c) Up on the mountain.
(d) For a walk around the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Joel bring one night?
2. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
3. To what does Daniel attribute Leah's recent improvement?
4. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
5. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
2. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
3. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
4. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
5. Describe the scene when Daniel learns where the fruit came from.
6. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
7. How does Daniel become a real leader?
8. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
9. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
10. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)