|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel go to Capernaum?
(a) To see if the army is raised yet.
(b) To ask Jesus to heal Leah.
(c) To tell Simon he is moving out of his house.
(d) To ask Thacia to come visit Leah.
2. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
(a) To follow Jesus.
(b) To return home and take care of his father.
(c) To Jerusalem to continue his studies in the Jewish Law.
(d) To leave the country until the Romans forget about him.
3. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
(b) That someone is following them.
(c) That he left something behind in the cave.
(d) That something has happened to Leah.
4. Who are the surprise visitors at the blacksmith shop?
(a) Rosh and Ebol.
(b) Joel and Thacia.
(c) Samson and Hezron.
(d) Joel and Nathan.
5. When Daniel accidentally meets up with Jesus, what does he tell him?
(a) His complete story.
(b) That simon the Zealot is his friend.
(c) That he wants to hear Jesus call for an army.
(d) How he and his friends rescued Joel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say keeps people from happiness and fulfillment?
2. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
3. What does Daniel think about as he throws himself into his work?
4. Daniel begins to see the boys in a different light. How does he see them?
5. What confuses Daniel's thinking after the robberies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
2. Describe how Rosh justifies robbing the rich Jews in Capernaum.
3. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
4. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
5. When Joel is rescued, what tragic things happen?
6. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
7. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
8. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
9. Why does Rosh change his mind about allowing the village boys to join his group?
10. Why are Daniel and Joktan experienced in launching ambushes?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)