|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) There were Romans up above his men.
(b) Samson had followed him.
(c) His plan was not going to work.
(d) God had made the big rock fall.
2. What surprise does Leah have for Daniel?
(a) A basket of fruit.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A dance she has learned to do.
3. What does Daniel do when he returns home?
(a) Tells Leah that it was boring.
(b) Makes Leah prepare him some supper.
(c) Tells Leah all about the festival and the dancing.
(d) Goes up on the roof because Leah is sleeping.
4. What finally shows that Daniel has found happiness and peace?
(a) He runs around the village telling everyone what he saw.
(b) He allows Marcus to see Leah.
(c) He goes to the synagogue to pray.
(d) He is happy to see that Thacia is wearing the bronze bow brooch.
5. Days after the rescue of Joel, why can't Daniel do much work?
(a) Because he cannot concentrate.
(b) Because no one will bring him jobs to do.
(c) Because of his many injuries.
(d) Because the boys have taken away all his tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thacia tell Daniel about his spoken vow?
2. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
3. What does Daniel think about as he throws himself into his work?
4. When Daniel is called to the cave by Rosh, what is his great disappointment?
5. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daniel's work in the blacksmith shop change?
2. What happens during Daniel's next conversation with Jesus?
3. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
4. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
5. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
6. When Daniel returns from Nathan's wedding, what does Leah do?
7. Why can Daniel not speak with Jesus this time?
8. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
9. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
10. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)