Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Leah withdraw again?
(a) When Thacia stands up to go.
(b) When the Roman soldiers ride by.
(c) When there is a loud knock at the door.
(d) When Joel enters the room.
2. What surprise does Daniel find when he and Joel return to the shop?
(a) Thacia is making a bit for the Roman soldier's horse.
(b) Thacia and Leah have disappeared.
(c) Leah and Thacia are chatting in the house.
(d) Leah is teaching Thacia how to weave.
3. What two miracles occur there in Simon's house?
(a) Jesus heals Leah and then disappears.
(b) Daniel is released from his hatred and Leah from her fears.
(c) Daniel forgets his vow and sees Thacia as a woman.
(d) Leah becomes sane and the goat comes back to life.
4. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
(a) How to plant and care for a garden.
(b) How she can meet some boys.
(c) Going shopping in the market.
(d) The girls in the village, how they are, and what they wear.
5. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
(a) The words of Jesus.
(b) What is happening back in Capernaum.
(c) Leah's improvement.
(d) Rosh's growing army.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
2. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
3. What happens to Samson?
4. The next day, what is everyone talking about?
5. How does Jesus say that Daniel can show his love for Samson?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)