|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
(a) Daniel comes to quickly and gets Joel away.
(b) Samson carries him and Joel away.
(c) Nathan puts himself between Daniel and Joel and the soldiers.
(d) The other boys come to his rescue.
2. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
(a) Tells Leah what he heard Jesus say.
(b) Writes a diary of all he has heard that day.
(c) Tells Leah stories about their childhood.
(d) Feeds Leah and goes to bed early.
3. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
(a) To return home and take care of his father.
(b) To leave the country until the Romans forget about him.
(c) To Jerusalem to continue his studies in the Jewish Law.
(d) To follow Jesus.
4. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
(a) Some bronze jewelry to sell at the market.
(b) A small bronze bow he fashions into a brooch.
(c) Bronze bowls and spoons to give to Leah.
(d) A large bonze bow to decorate his front door.
5. Why do Leah and Daniel not see the beauty when spring comes?
(a) Now neither of them ever goes outside.
(b) They never look around them.
(c) There are no windows in Simon's house.
(d) Leah is locked in her fear and Daniel in his hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Jesus gone?
2. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
3. What finally shows that Daniel has found happiness and peace?
4. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
5. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Daniel want Joel to do instead of joining Rosh?
2. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
3. After the night of the festival, what realization comes to Daniel?
4. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
5. What happens after Leah's goat dies?
6. What makes Daniel begin to question Rosh's intentions?
7. What does Daniel think to do after he sees how delighted Leah is with the girdle?
8. Why does Daniel not go and follow Jesus?
9. How does Joel disguise himself to gather the information Rosh wants?
10. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)