|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Outrun him.
(b) Push him off a cliff.
(c) Chase him up a tree.
(d) Hit him in the side with his spear.
2. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
3. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his sister's weaving.
(b) About his pet goat.
(c) About his mother and father.
(d) About his running away from Amelek.
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She faints.
(b) She begs him to leave and never return.
(c) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
(d) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(b) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(c) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(d) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
2. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
4. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the signs that Leah might be improving around the same time that Daniel goes to the festival?
2. Why does Rosh change his mind about allowing the village boys to join his group?
3. Tell how Daniel and Leah are healed at the same time.
4. How does Daniel discover that Rosh is not loyal to his men?
5. What happens when Daniel is listening to the carpenter's son for the second time?
6. What unusual thing happens when Thacia comes to visit?
7. What is it that Jesus tells the people to do that Simon and Daniel do not quite understand.
8. Describe the grandmother's house.
9. Why does Simon come to take Daniel to the synagogue the next morning?
10. Why does Daniel continue to go back to Capernaum?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)