|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) Two years.
2. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(b) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(c) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
(d) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
3. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
(a) To leave the country until the Romans forget about him.
(b) To follow Jesus.
(c) To Jerusalem to continue his studies in the Jewish Law.
(d) To return home and take care of his father.
4. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) The Roman Legionnaires.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(d) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
5. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He makes a rude gesture.
(b) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(c) He curses the soldier.
(d) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
2. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
3. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
4. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
5. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)