|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(b) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(c) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(d) They moved the camp nearer the river.
2. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
(a) A Roman soldier.
3. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(b) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(c) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(d) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
4. Daniel returns to Ketzah thinking that he has only two allies. What are they?
(a) His hatred and his vow.
(b) Joel and Thacia.
(c) Jesus and Simon.
(d) His work and his sister.
5. When Daniel is called to the cave by Rosh, what is his great disappointment?
(a) Rosh tells Daniel that he cannot trust him.
(b) Rosh's first assignment goes to Joel and not to Daniel.
(c) Rosh wants Daniel to stay and guard the cave.
(d) Samson has run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Daniel ashamed of himself?
2. Why do Daniel and Joel leave Leah in the shop?
3. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
4. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
5. When Jesus invites Daniel to follow him, how does Daniel react?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)