|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
(a) He is to sell Rosh his sister Leah.
(b) He is to kill Samson.
(c) He is to survive 40 days and nights in the desert.
(d) He is to rob an old miser of his gold.
2. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) One week.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
3. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That Joel is too snobby for him.
(b) That he has never had a real friend before.
(c) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
(d) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
4. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) The way to the top of the mountain.
(b) How to kill Romans.
(c) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(d) Rosh's name.
5. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
(a) The bronze bow.
(b) One for all and all for one.
(c) The mountaintop.
(d) Green pastures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
2. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
3. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
4. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
5. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)