|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
(a) He is to rob an old miser of his gold.
(b) He is to sell Rosh his sister Leah.
(c) He is to survive 40 days and nights in the desert.
(d) He is to kill Samson.
2. What news does Joel bring one night?
(a) He has left home and will not return.
(b) Thacia is getting married.
(c) His father, Hezron, is dead.
(d) The Romans have captured Rosh.
3. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(b) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(c) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(d) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
4. What makes Leah withdraw again?
(a) When the Roman soldiers ride by.
(b) When there is a loud knock at the door.
(c) When Thacia stands up to go.
(d) When Joel enters the room.
5. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) He has an argument with Hezron.
(b) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(c) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
(d) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
2. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
3. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
4. What were the last words Daniel ever heard his grandmother say?
5. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)