|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jesus invites Daniel to follow him, how does Daniel react?
(a) He is immediately excited and wants to go.
(b) He thinks it is a bad idea.
(c) He tells Jesus he can't because of Leah.
(d) He wants to know what milliary rank he will be given.
2. Seeing how delighted Leah is with Thacia's gift, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Buy something expensive to give to Thacia the next time she comes.
(b) Go to the market and buy cloth for Leah to make into a dress.
(c) Go get some special food for their supper that night.
(d) Forbid Thacia to come back again.
3. How does Jesus say that Daniel can show his love for Samson?
(a) Love his sister the same way Samson loved him.
(b) Wait until the army is organized and join up.
(c) Samson gave his love and Daniel must learn to love like that.
(d) Find the man who threw the spear and kill him.
4. What name do they give the black man?
(b) Black hulk.
5. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
(a) A Roman soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
2. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
3. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
4. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
5. When Daniel is called to the cave by Rosh, what is his great disappointment?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)