|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) Not having a torch to carry.
(b) His concern for Leah.
(c) That Simon will come after him again.
(d) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
2. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) He has an argument with Hezron.
(b) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(c) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(d) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
3. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
(a) A beautifully embroidered girdle.
(b) A small doll that came from China.
(c) A new baby goat.
(d) Some money to buy a new garment.
4. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He makes a rude gesture.
(b) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(c) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
(d) He curses the soldier.
5. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
(a) He must keep in touch with Rosh.
(b) He must be careful to pay his taxes on time.
(c) He must never be seen doing any work for the Romans.
(d) He must be civil to the Romans for the sake of the entire village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Samson?
2. What confuses Daniel's thinking after the robberies?
3. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
4. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)