|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(d) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
2. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
(a) Herod Antipas.
3. Daniel begins to see the boys in a different light. How does he see them?
(a) Not able to carry out the difficult assignments from Rosh.
(b) As grateful to him for helping them get into Rosh's band.
(c) Not as soldiers but as petty thieves.
(d) As not trained enough to do the jobs they are given.
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(b) Push him off a cliff.
(c) Outrun him.
(d) Chase him up a tree.
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(b) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(c) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(d) They come from different parts of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
2. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
3. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
4. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
5. How does Thacia behave when she sees Daniel?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)