|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel become so angry with Leah?
(a) Because she hates Joel.
(b) Because she goes outside when he is not there.
(c) Because she will not make his supper.
(d) Because she has been talking to the Roman soldier.
2. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
(a) They overcharge for their goods.
(b) They will not give alms to the poor who come by.
(c) They joke and talk with the soldiers.
(d) They refuse to look at him because of his clothes.
3. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
(b) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(c) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(d) He has an argument with Hezron.
4. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(b) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
(c) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(d) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
5. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
(a) One for all and all for one.
(b) Green pastures.
(c) The mountaintop.
(d) The bronze bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
2. How did Nathan die?
3. How is Samson useful to the camp?
4. What were the last words Daniel ever heard his grandmother say?
5. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)