|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seeing how delighted Leah is with Thacia's gift, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Go to the market and buy cloth for Leah to make into a dress.
(b) Forbid Thacia to come back again.
(c) Buy something expensive to give to Thacia the next time she comes.
(d) Go get some special food for their supper that night.
2. What does Daniel do when he returns home?
(a) Makes Leah prepare him some supper.
(b) Tells Leah that it was boring.
(c) Tells Leah all about the festival and the dancing.
(d) Goes up on the roof because Leah is sleeping.
3. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is inside a big wooden box.
(b) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(c) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
(d) He is carried by Samson.
4. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) There were Romans up above his men.
(b) His plan was not going to work.
(c) Samson had followed him.
(d) God had made the big rock fall.
5. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
(a) He is looking for a way to get back in Hezron's good graces.
(b) He is compelled to hear the words of Jesus.
(c) Just to get away from Leah and the village for a while.
(d) He has to see Thacia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
2. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
3. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)