|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
(b) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(c) He gets another message from Simon.
(d) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
2. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(b) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
(c) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(d) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
3. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He forgets to bow.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(d) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
4. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) Some scrap iron.
(b) A piece of pottery.
(c) A small piece of wood.
(d) A scrap of goat hide.
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Hezron's house.
(b) The Synagogue.
(c) Simon's house.
(d) Cephas' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Leah asks more and more questions, Daniel is forced to think about many things. How does he see it affecting him?
2. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
3. What is Joel supposed to find out?
4. When Jesus invites Daniel to follow him, how does Daniel react?
5. How is Samson useful to the camp?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)