|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say keeps people from happiness and fulfillment?
(a) Work and play.
(b) Fear and hate.
(c) Time and tide.
(d) Poverty and disease.
2. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
(c) Herod Antipas.
3. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
(a) Some bronze jewelry to sell at the market.
(b) A small bronze bow he fashions into a brooch.
(c) A large bonze bow to decorate his front door.
(d) Bronze bowls and spoons to give to Leah.
4. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(b) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(c) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(d) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
5. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) A large black man.
(b) The cargo of silk.
(c) All their money.
(d) Bags of tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
2. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
3. What makes Leah withdraw again?
4. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
5. What happens to Samson?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)