|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed Daniel's mother?
(a) She spent three days and nights in the cold at his father's grave and got sick.
(b) She hanged herself from a tree.
(c) She went on a hunger strike and died.
(d) A Roman soldier ran her through with his spear.
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(b) How Jesus walked on water.
(c) How a blind mand was made to see.
(d) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
3. Of what does Rosh accuse Daniel?
(a) Trying to steal from the other men on the mountain.
(b) Being too arrogant for his own good.
(c) Not really wanting to drive the Romans out of the country.
(d) Having the flaw of weakness in his character.
4. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
(a) That he could take the place of Joktan.
(b) That he could read the scrolls to the men.
(c) That Rosh is no longer their leader.
(d) That living there would be good for him.
5. What does Daniel not understand about Thacia?
(a) That she does not like Leah.
(b) That she really does not like him.
(c) That she wants him to see her as a female.
(d) That she blames him for Joel's leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
2. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
3. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
4. Why do Daniel and Joel leave Leah in the shop?
5. How is Samson useful to the camp?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)