|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think about as he throws himself into his work?
(a) The blond Roman soldier.
2. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means there is a fire in the village.
(b) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
(c) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(d) It means it is twelve noon.
3. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Go out and look for older men to help them.
(b) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
(c) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(d) Set fire to Capernaum.
4. What were the last words Daniel ever heard his grandmother say?
(a) Take care of Leah.
(b) Where have you been?
(c) Daniel, you've come.
(d) I knew it was you.
5. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because Rosh needs more men.
(b) Because of what Joel has seen.
(c) Because Joel is injured.
(d) Because the Romans are coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Daniel and Joel leave Leah in the shop?
2. Why does Daniel walk away and not follow Jesus?
3. How did Nathan die?
4. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
5. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)