|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jesus invites Daniel to follow him, how does Daniel react?
(a) He wants to know what milliary rank he will be given.
(b) He thinks it is a bad idea.
(c) He is immediately excited and wants to go.
(d) He tells Jesus he can't because of Leah.
2. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
(a) He must keep in touch with Rosh.
(b) He must never be seen doing any work for the Romans.
(c) He must be civil to the Romans for the sake of the entire village.
(d) He must be careful to pay his taxes on time.
3. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
4. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
(a) Dressing like ghosts and scaring the Romans.
(b) Dressing up like merchants and offering to buy Joel.
(c) An ambush on the road to the sea.
(d) Slipping in at night and freeing Joel.
5. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
(a) That they should rise up against men who try to rule them.
(b) That they should wait patiently for deliverance.
(c) That they should accept their conqueror's religion.
(d) That they should cooperate with anyone stronger than they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
2. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
3. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
4. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)