|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
(a) His daughter is sick and he wants Jesus to heal her.
(b) He wants to hear for himself what everyone is saying.
(c) He wants to identify Jesus so he can persecute him.
(d) He wants to have him tried as a blasphemer.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is inside a big wooden box.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
3. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
(a) That they should wait patiently for deliverance.
(b) That they should accept their conqueror's religion.
(c) That they should cooperate with anyone stronger than they are.
(d) That they should rise up against men who try to rule them.
4. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A scrap of goat hide.
(b) A small piece of wood.
(c) A piece of pottery.
(d) Some scrap iron.
5. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They are always talking but never acting.
(b) They have no ambition.
(c) They are just like the Romans.
(d) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel decide to go and asks Leah to accompany him?
2. What does Daniel decide he must do for Jesus?
3. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
4. How did they know it was Rosh who had committed the robberies?
5. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)