|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(b) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(c) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(d) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
2. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
(a) She says she will have to think about it.
(b) She cringes.
(c) She jumps for joy.
(d) She claps her hands.
3. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A scrap of goat hide.
(b) A piece of pottery.
(c) A small piece of wood.
(d) Some scrap iron.
4. Why does Daniel go to Capernaum?
(a) To see if the army is raised yet.
(b) To ask Thacia to come visit Leah.
(c) To ask Jesus to heal Leah.
(d) To tell Simon he is moving out of his house.
5. What does Daniel do when he returns home?
(a) Makes Leah prepare him some supper.
(b) Tells Leah that it was boring.
(c) Tells Leah all about the festival and the dancing.
(d) Goes up on the roof because Leah is sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joel's explanation to Daniel for Thacia's strange behavior?
2. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
4. What philosophy does Jesus compare to Daniel's hate of the Romans?
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)