|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That he has never had a real friend before.
(b) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
(c) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
(d) That Joel is too snobby for him.
2. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) Samson had followed him.
(b) There were Romans up above his men.
(c) God had made the big rock fall.
(d) His plan was not going to work.
3. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
(b) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(c) They are Roman citizens.
(d) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
4. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is deaf and mute.
(b) That he is a danger to them.
(c) That he is very intelligent.
(d) That he is bigger than Rosh.
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(d) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
2. What makes Leah withdraw again?
3. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
5. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)