|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) His concern for Leah.
(b) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(c) That Simon will come after him again.
(d) Not having a torch to carry.
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
(b) They are always talking but never acting.
(c) They are just like the Romans.
(d) They have no ambition.
3. What philosophy does Jesus compare to Daniel's hate of the Romans?
(a) Love your neighbor and hate your enemies.
(b) An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
(c) Let not your left hand know what the right had is doing.
(d) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
4. What were the last words Daniel ever heard his grandmother say?
(a) I knew it was you.
(b) Where have you been?
(c) Daniel, you've come.
(d) Take care of Leah.
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(b) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(c) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(d) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
2. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
4. What do the Romans leave by the side of the road?
5. What surprise does Daniel find when he and Joel return to the shop?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)