|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
(a) Feeds Leah and goes to bed early.
(b) Tells Leah what he heard Jesus say.
(c) Tells Leah stories about their childhood.
(d) Writes a diary of all he has heard that day.
2. Why does Rosh suddenly allow some of the boys from the village to join his group?
(a) The caravans are more guarded and Rosh is losing his men.
(b) The boys might tell the Romans where he is if Rosh does not admit them.
(c) The boys are now well trained in warfare.
(d) The boys have now grown old enough.
3. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
(a) Garden vegetables.
(b) A bar of soap.
(c) A clean cloak.
(d) Some books.
4. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his running away from Amelek.
(b) About his sister's weaving.
(c) About his mother and father.
(d) About his pet goat.
5. What does Thacia tell Daniel about his spoken vow?
(a) That there are other ways besides hate to fulfill that vow.
(b) That he is not a law abiding Jew anyway, so his vow doesn't count.
(c) That he is stupid to believe in vows.
(d) That he was too young to make that vow when he was eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
2. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
3. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
5. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)