|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rosh chastises Daniel, what does Daniel do?
(a) He goes to work hard at his anvil.
(b) He takes his anger out on Samson.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He goes off by himself and cries.
2. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(b) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(c) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
(d) He laughs and says he will help him.
3. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
(a) That they should wait patiently for deliverance.
(b) That they should accept their conqueror's religion.
(c) That they should cooperate with anyone stronger than they are.
(d) That they should rise up against men who try to rule them.
4. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
(a) They will not give alms to the poor who come by.
(b) They overcharge for their goods.
(c) They joke and talk with the soldiers.
(d) They refuse to look at him because of his clothes.
5. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
(a) That he could take the place of Joktan.
(b) That he could read the scrolls to the men.
(c) That living there would be good for him.
(d) That Rosh is no longer their leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Daniel's mother?
2. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
3. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
4. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
5. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)