|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daniel from?
2. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To go fishing.
(b) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
(c) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(d) To see if he is all right.
3. What do the Romans leave by the side of the road?
(a) Some gear after a pack horse died.
(b) Some kind of machine.
(c) Captives who were too exhausted to walk farther.
(d) Some swords they forgot after taking a brief rest.
4. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
(a) That he could read the scrolls to the men.
(b) That Rosh is no longer their leader.
(c) That he could take the place of Joktan.
(d) That living there would be good for him.
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(b) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(c) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(d) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the surprise visitors at the blacksmith shop?
2. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
3. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
4. What killed Daniel's mother?
5. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)