|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He hears the Romans coming.
(b) He is thirsty.
(c) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
(d) He is suddenly very tired.
2. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Standing guard at night.
(b) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(d) Hauling water and wood.
3. What embarrasses Daniel during the meal at Joel's house?
(a) His inability to carry on a conversation.
(b) His sitting next to Thacia.
(c) His ignorance of table manners.
(d) His haircut.
4. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
(a) Daniel will no longer be their leader.
(b) His authority as leader is unquestioned.
(c) He cannot raise an army now.
(d) The boys will now be afraid to face the Romans again.
5. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(b) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(c) He laughs and says he will help him.
(d) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words of Jesus does Daniel keep thinking about?
2. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
3. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
4. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
5. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)