|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
(a) To return home and take care of his father.
(b) To follow Jesus.
(c) To leave the country until the Romans forget about him.
(d) To Jerusalem to continue his studies in the Jewish Law.
2. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
(b) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
(c) Teach Samson how to speak.
(d) Make more swords for the coming battle.
3. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(b) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
(c) Make him a suit of armor.
(d) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
4. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
(a) Putting poison in the Roman's wine.
(b) Get Daniel's uncle out of jail.
(c) Form an army to fight the Romans.
(d) Helping people avoid paying their taxes.
5. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(b) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
(c) They are Roman citizens.
(d) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
2. How is he useful to Daniel?
3. What name do they give the black man?
4. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
5. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)