|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Daniel and Thacia plan to give Joel an alibi in the event he is suspected?
(a) Thacia tells everyone that Joel was called to Ketzah.
(b) Thacia will say that the fish seller is not her brother.
(c) Thacia takes Daniel to the doctor and says he is her brother Joel.
(d) Thacia dresses like her brother and leaves town with Daniel.
2. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(b) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(c) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(d) That she wants to get married.
3. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(b) He is afraid of his father.
(c) His responsibilities to his family.
(d) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
4. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A small piece of wood.
(b) A scrap of goat hide.
(c) Some scrap iron.
(d) A piece of pottery.
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(b) Push him off a cliff.
(c) Outrun him.
(d) Chase him up a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
2. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
3. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
4. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
5. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)