|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(b) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(c) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(d) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
2. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
(b) He hopes to get some of the gold.
(c) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
(d) He wants to see the large black man.
3. What is Joel's explanation to Daniel for Thacia's strange behavior?
(a) That she's putting on city airs these days.
(b) That she's been ill lately.
(c) That she's still not accustomed to living in the city.
(d) That she's being trained to be in charge of a household.
4. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That he left something behind in the cave.
(b) That someone is following them.
(c) That something has happened to Leah.
(d) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
5. Where is Daniel from?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Daniel attribute Leah's recent improvement?
2. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
3. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
4. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
5. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)