|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
(a) The boys will now be afraid to face the Romans again.
(b) He cannot raise an army now.
(c) His authority as leader is unquestioned.
(d) Daniel will no longer be their leader.
2. What name do they give the black man?
(c) Black hulk.
3. Seeing how delighted Leah is with Thacia's gift, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Buy something expensive to give to Thacia the next time she comes.
(b) Go get some special food for their supper that night.
(c) Go to the market and buy cloth for Leah to make into a dress.
(d) Forbid Thacia to come back again.
4. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
(a) An ambush on the road to the sea.
(b) Dressing like ghosts and scaring the Romans.
(c) Dressing up like merchants and offering to buy Joel.
(d) Slipping in at night and freeing Joel.
5. Of what does Rosh accuse Daniel?
(a) Not really wanting to drive the Romans out of the country.
(b) Being too arrogant for his own good.
(c) Having the flaw of weakness in his character.
(d) Trying to steal from the other men on the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
2. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
3. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
4. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
5. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)