|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
2. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(b) Not having a torch to carry.
(c) His concern for Leah.
(d) That Simon will come after him again.
3. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(b) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(c) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(d) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
4. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) Samson had followed him.
(b) His plan was not going to work.
(c) God had made the big rock fall.
(d) There were Romans up above his men.
5. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
(a) To leave the country until the Romans forget about him.
(b) To Jerusalem to continue his studies in the Jewish Law.
(c) To return home and take care of his father.
(d) To follow Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
2. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
3. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
4. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
5. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)