|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(b) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(c) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(d) He strikes Rosh in the face.
2. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means there is a fire in the village.
(b) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(c) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
(d) It means it is twelve noon.
3. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) His responsibilities to his family.
(b) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
(c) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(d) He is afraid of his father.
4. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(b) He is afraid of horses.
(c) This Roman seems different from the others.
(d) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
5. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(a) All the boys of the bronze bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprise does Daniel find when he and Joel return to the shop?
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
3. How does Thacia behave when she sees Daniel?
4. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
5. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)