|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed Daniel's mother?
(a) She hanged herself from a tree.
(b) She spent three days and nights in the cold at his father's grave and got sick.
(c) A Roman soldier ran her through with his spear.
(d) She went on a hunger strike and died.
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) This Roman seems different from the others.
(b) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(c) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(d) He is afraid of horses.
3. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
(a) High on a hill overlooking the bay.
(b) Down by the sea of Galilee.
(c) Right in the center of the city.
(d) Next door to the synagogue.
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(b) Simon the Zealot.
5. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(b) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(c) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(d) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
3. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
4. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
5. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)