|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(b) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
(c) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(d) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
2. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(b) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(c) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(d) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
3. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
(a) They overcharge for their goods.
(b) They joke and talk with the soldiers.
(c) They will not give alms to the poor who come by.
(d) They refuse to look at him because of his clothes.
4. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
(a) What is happening back in Capernaum.
(b) Rosh's growing army.
(c) The words of Jesus.
(d) Leah's improvement.
5. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
(a) Rosh makes him stand watch part of the night.
(b) He is uncomfortable on the ground now that he is used to having a soft bed.
(c) He keeps worrying about Leah.
(d) He is trying to figure out how he can return full time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
2. Of what does Rosh accuse Daniel?
3. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
4. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
5. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)