|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(b) Set fire to Capernaum.
(c) Go out and look for older men to help them.
(d) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
2. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
(a) They have converted to the Jewish religion.
(b) They built the beautiful synagogue there.
(c) They do not come to the city often.
(d) They post a guard around the synagogue.
3. What name do they give the black man?
(d) Black hulk.
4. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
5. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
(b) Samson tells him using sign language.
(c) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(d) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
3. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
4. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
5. Why does Rosh suddenly allow some of the boys from the village to join his group?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)