|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
(a) Her slow acting disease.
(b) The bread people threw into her window.
(c) Her will to see Daniel before she died.
(d) Leah collecting medicinal herbs for her.
2. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(b) He is afraid of horses.
(c) This Roman seems different from the others.
(d) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
4. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
(a) His grandmother's house burned to the ground.
(b) His grandmother is dying.
(c) Leah has run away.
(d) Rosh drives him away.
5. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
(a) Simon the Zealot.
(b) The carpenter from Nazareth.
(d) Joel and Thacia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
2. Daniel begins to see the boys in a different light. How does he see them?
3. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
5. What is Joel supposed to find out?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)