|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(b) In a shed in the garden.
(c) In the small room at the top of the house.
(d) In Joel's closet.
2. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To kill his first Roman.
(b) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
(c) To return to the mountain.
(d) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
3. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
(a) It symbolizes what he would like to do to a Roman soldier.
(b) It symbolizes what he would like to do to Rosh.
(c) He is trying to remove what he sees as flaws in himself.
(d) He is keeping busy so he doesn't have to think.
4. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
(a) A coward who is only in hiding.
(b) A myth.
(c) A Roman soldier who deserted.
(d) A bandit who robs everyone.
5. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
(b) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
(c) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(d) He gets another message from Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
2. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
3. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
4. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
5. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)