|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Samson?
(a) He is hit with a spear and will die soon.
(b) He runs away back to the mountain.
(c) He will now go to the gallies where he was going before.
(d) He falls down the cliff and breaks his neck.
2. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
(a) The other boys come to his rescue.
(b) Daniel comes to quickly and gets Joel away.
(c) Nathan puts himself between Daniel and Joel and the soldiers.
(d) Samson carries him and Joel away.
3. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They are always talking but never acting.
(b) They have no ambition.
(c) They are just like the Romans.
(d) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
4. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
(a) Herod Antipas.
5. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
(a) Bronze bowls and spoons to give to Leah.
(b) A small bronze bow he fashions into a brooch.
(c) Some bronze jewelry to sell at the market.
(d) A large bonze bow to decorate his front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
3. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
4. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
5. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)