|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
2. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
(a) Writes a diary of all he has heard that day.
(b) Tells Leah what he heard Jesus say.
(c) Tells Leah stories about their childhood.
(d) Feeds Leah and goes to bed early.
3. What confuses Daniel's thinking after the robberies?
(a) He thinks Joel should get more credit.
(b) He observes that there are large armies already on the mountain.
(c) He feels that simple robberies were not meaningful.
(d) He wonders why Rosh is acting now.
4. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) There were Romans up above his men.
(b) Samson had followed him.
(c) God had made the big rock fall.
(d) His plan was not going to work.
5. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) Bags of tea.
(b) A large black man.
(c) All their money.
(d) The cargo of silk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
2. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
3. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
4. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
5. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)