|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(c) Simon the Zealot.
2. What is Joel supposed to find out?
(a) How many guards will be posted at the banquet.
(b) Where the banquet will be held.
(c) Which of the wealthy Jews in Capernaum will be attending the banquet.
(d) How much fish will be needed for the banquet.
3. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
(b) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
(c) That Joel is too snobby for him.
(d) That he has never had a real friend before.
4. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
(b) His responsibilities to his family.
(c) He is afraid of his father.
(d) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
5. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his pet goat.
(b) About his sister's weaving.
(c) About his running away from Amelek.
(d) About his mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
4. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
5. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)