|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Daniel and Thacia plan to give Joel an alibi in the event he is suspected?
(a) Thacia takes Daniel to the doctor and says he is her brother Joel.
(b) Thacia will say that the fish seller is not her brother.
(c) Thacia tells everyone that Joel was called to Ketzah.
(d) Thacia dresses like her brother and leaves town with Daniel.
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
(c) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(d) He kisses her.
3. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
(a) They joke and talk with the soldiers.
(b) They will not give alms to the poor who come by.
(c) They overcharge for their goods.
(d) They refuse to look at him because of his clothes.
4. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
5. Where is Daniel from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
2. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
4. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
5. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)