|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
(a) They will not give alms to the poor who come by.
(b) They refuse to look at him because of his clothes.
(c) They overcharge for their goods.
(d) They joke and talk with the soldiers.
2. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because Rosh needs more men.
(b) Because Joel is injured.
(c) Because the Romans are coming.
(d) Because of what Joel has seen.
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(b) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(c) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(d) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
4. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) How to kill Romans.
(b) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(c) Rosh's name.
(d) The way to the top of the mountain.
5. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
(a) Just to get away from Leah and the village for a while.
(b) He has to see Thacia.
(c) He is looking for a way to get back in Hezron's good graces.
(d) He is compelled to hear the words of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
3. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
4. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
5. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)