|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(b) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(c) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
(d) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
2. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(b) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(c) He forgets to bow.
(d) He refuses to do it.
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(b) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(c) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(d) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
4. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
(b) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
(c) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(d) He gets another message from Simon.
5. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Samson tells him using sign language.
(b) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(c) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
(d) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
2. Days after the rescue of Joel, why can't Daniel do much work?
3. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
4. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
5. What killed Daniel's mother?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)