|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
(a) He must be careful to pay his taxes on time.
(b) He must never be seen doing any work for the Romans.
(c) He must keep in touch with Rosh.
(d) He must be civil to the Romans for the sake of the entire village.
2. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That something has happened to Leah.
(b) That he left something behind in the cave.
(c) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
(d) That someone is following them.
3. To what does Daniel attribute Leah's recent improvement?
(a) Her new blue dress.
(b) The stories he tells her about Jesus.
(c) A new baby goat.
(d) Thacia's visits.
4. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(c) All the boys of the bronze bow.
5. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(b) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(c) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
(d) He has an argument with Hezron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
2. Where is Daniel from?
3. Days after the rescue of Joel, why can't Daniel do much work?
4. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
5. Why does Rosh suddenly allow some of the boys from the village to join his group?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)