|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Daniel attribute Leah's recent improvement?
(a) A new baby goat.
(b) Thacia's visits.
(c) Her new blue dress.
(d) The stories he tells her about Jesus.
2. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
(a) He is compelled to hear the words of Jesus.
(b) He has to see Thacia.
(c) He is looking for a way to get back in Hezron's good graces.
(d) Just to get away from Leah and the village for a while.
3. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
(a) The passage he learned from Joel.
(b) Some his own poetry.
(c) The twenty-third psalm.
(d) The sermon he heard the carpenter speak.
4. What confuses Daniel's thinking after the robberies?
(a) He wonders why Rosh is acting now.
(b) He observes that there are large armies already on the mountain.
(c) He thinks Joel should get more credit.
(d) He feels that simple robberies were not meaningful.
5. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(b) Make him a suit of armor.
(c) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
(d) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
2. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
3. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
4. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
5. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)