|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In Joel's closet.
(b) In the small room at the top of the house.
(c) In a shed in the garden.
(d) In a small passageway out in the store room.
2. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A small piece of wood.
(b) Some scrap iron.
(c) A scrap of goat hide.
(d) A piece of pottery.
3. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(b) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
(c) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
(d) Samson tells him using sign language.
4. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because of what Joel has seen.
(b) Because the Romans are coming.
(c) Because Rosh needs more men.
(d) Because Joel is injured.
5. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(b) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
2. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
3. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
4. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)