|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rosh chastises Daniel, what does Daniel do?
(a) He goes to work hard at his anvil.
(b) He goes off by himself and cries.
(c) He takes his anger out on Samson.
(d) He runs away.
2. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(b) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
(c) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(d) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
3. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
4. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) The people of the village.
(c) They took care of themselves.
(d) Their uncle and his wife.
5. Why do Daniel and Joel leave Leah in the shop?
(a) She will return to Capernaum before they get back.
(b) Thacia can sell things while they are gone.
(c) It is too hot for a girl outside.
(d) There is someone Daniel wants Joel to meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
2. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
3. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
4. Of what does Rosh accuse Daniel?
5. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)