|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
(a) A small bronze bow he fashions into a brooch.
(b) A large bonze bow to decorate his front door.
(c) Bronze bowls and spoons to give to Leah.
(d) Some bronze jewelry to sell at the market.
2. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
(a) The mountaintop.
(b) One for all and all for one.
(c) Green pastures.
(d) The bronze bow.
3. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(b) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(c) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(d) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
4. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Push him off a cliff.
(b) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(c) Chase him up a tree.
(d) Outrun him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
2. Why do Daniel and Joel leave Leah in the shop?
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
4. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
5. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)