|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(b) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
(c) The smell of the rough crowd.
(d) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
2. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) They are Roman citizens.
(b) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(c) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
(d) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
3. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
(a) They want to see the view of the land below.
(b) Malthace is looking for special herbs for healing.
(c) Joel has heard an army is being formed there to fight the Romans.
(d) Joel is running away from a Roman Legionnaire.
4. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because Rosh needs more men.
(b) Because Joel is injured.
(c) Because of what Joel has seen.
(d) Because the Romans are coming.
5. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) The way to the top of the mountain.
(b) How to kill Romans.
(c) Rosh's name.
(d) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
2. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
3. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
4. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)