|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(b) They are Roman citizens.
(c) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(d) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
2. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(b) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(c) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(d) They moved the camp nearer the river.
3. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is inside a big wooden box.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
4. What name do they give the black man?
(d) Black hulk.
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sees that he has a pillow.
(b) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(c) Plays music on her harp.
(d) Sings him to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
2. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
3. What is Joel supposed to find out?
4. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
5. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)