|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
2. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
(a) Leah has run away.
(b) His grandmother's house burned to the ground.
(c) Rosh drives him away.
(d) His grandmother is dying.
3. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(b) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
(c) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(d) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
4. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is very intelligent.
(b) That he is a danger to them.
(c) That he is bigger than Rosh.
(d) That he is deaf and mute.
5. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
(b) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(c) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
(d) Samson tells him using sign language.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
2. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
3. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
4. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
5. To what does Daniel attribute Leah's recent improvement?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)