|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(b) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
(c) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(d) He has an argument with Hezron.
2. When Daniel is called to the cave by Rosh, what is his great disappointment?
(a) Rosh's first assignment goes to Joel and not to Daniel.
(b) Samson has run away.
(c) Rosh wants Daniel to stay and guard the cave.
(d) Rosh tells Daniel that he cannot trust him.
3. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Manning a look out post.
(b) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
(c) Setting up a new government.
(d) Hiding from the law.
4. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
(b) His responsibilities to his family.
(c) He is afraid of his father.
(d) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
5. What makes Leah withdraw again?
(a) When Thacia stands up to go.
(b) When there is a loud knock at the door.
(c) When Joel enters the room.
(d) When the Roman soldiers ride by.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
2. Why do Daniel and Joel leave Leah in the shop?
3. How is Samson useful to the camp?
4. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
5. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)