|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Leah withdraw again?
(a) When Joel enters the room.
(b) When there is a loud knock at the door.
(c) When the Roman soldiers ride by.
(d) When Thacia stands up to go.
2. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
(a) A small bronze bow he fashions into a brooch.
(b) Some bronze jewelry to sell at the market.
(c) A large bonze bow to decorate his front door.
(d) Bronze bowls and spoons to give to Leah.
3. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
4. How does Joel get injured?
(a) A mule kicks him.
(b) The big black man hits him.
(c) Rosh hits him.
(d) He falls down the mountain.
5. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Samson tells him using sign language.
(b) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(c) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
(d) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
2. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
3. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
4. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
5. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)