|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) He has an argument with Hezron.
(b) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(c) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
(d) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
2. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
(a) He is to rob an old miser of his gold.
(b) He is to survive 40 days and nights in the desert.
(c) He is to sell Rosh his sister Leah.
(d) He is to kill Samson.
3. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) Only for a brief moment.
(b) It makes him question Rosh.
(c) None whatsoever.
(d) It changes his life.
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(b) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(c) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(d) That she wants to get married.
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They come from different parts of the country.
(b) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(c) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(d) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
2. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
3. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
5. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)