|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daniel from?
2. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) The cargo of silk.
(b) A large black man.
(c) All their money.
(d) Bags of tea.
3. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
4. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
(a) The old man may die if Daniel does not help him, and Daniel is sorry he attacked the man.
(b) He might hold the old man for ransom or steal his clothes.
(c) The old man may have more gold and Daniel may have to kill him.
(d) The old man is a Jew and he is old and unarmed.
5. What killed Daniel's mother?
(a) She went on a hunger strike and died.
(b) She hanged herself from a tree.
(c) She spent three days and nights in the cold at his father's grave and got sick.
(d) A Roman soldier ran her through with his spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
2. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
3. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
4. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
5. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)