|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
(a) Malthace is looking for special herbs for healing.
(b) They want to see the view of the land below.
(c) Joel is running away from a Roman Legionnaire.
(d) Joel has heard an army is being formed there to fight the Romans.
2. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
(a) He threw stones at Roman soldiers and they were looking for him.
(b) His master beat him every day.
(c) His girlfriend married another man.
(d) His grandmother threw him out of her house.
3. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
(a) Tells Leah stories about their childhood.
(b) Tells Leah what he heard Jesus say.
(c) Feeds Leah and goes to bed early.
(d) Writes a diary of all he has heard that day.
4. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He forgets to bow.
(b) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(c) He refuses to do it.
(d) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
5. As Daniel gets better and better at his craft, what does he make one day when he has no other job to do?
(a) A small bronze bow he fashions into a brooch.
(b) A large bonze bow to decorate his front door.
(c) Bronze bowls and spoons to give to Leah.
(d) Some bronze jewelry to sell at the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
2. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
3. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
5. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)