|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
(a) He is trying to remove what he sees as flaws in himself.
(b) It symbolizes what he would like to do to Rosh.
(c) He is keeping busy so he doesn't have to think.
(d) It symbolizes what he would like to do to a Roman soldier.
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(b) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(c) How Jesus walked on water.
(d) How a blind mand was made to see.
3. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is deaf and mute.
(b) That he is very intelligent.
(c) That he is bigger than Rosh.
(d) That he is a danger to them.
4. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
5. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Setting up a new government.
(b) Hiding from the law.
(c) Manning a look out post.
(d) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
3. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
4. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)