|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) By taking her goat away from her.
(b) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(c) Kidnapping her at night.
(d) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) This Roman seems different from the others.
(b) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(c) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(d) He is afraid of horses.
3. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
(a) Conflict between the Jews and the Romans.
(b) Conflict between the rich and the poor.
(c) Conflict between youth and their elders.
(d) Conflict between Rosh and the Romans.
4. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(b) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
(c) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
(d) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
5. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
(a) Green pastures.
(b) One for all and all for one.
(c) The bronze bow.
(d) The mountaintop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
2. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
3. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
5. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)