|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
(a) Herod Antipas.
2. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(b) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(c) He has an argument with Hezron.
(d) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
3. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
4. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
(b) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
(c) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(d) Teach Nathan how to fight.
5. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(b) He is afraid of his father.
(c) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
(d) His responsibilities to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the surprise visitors at the blacksmith shop?
2. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
4. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
5. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)