|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
(b) Make more swords for the coming battle.
(c) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
(d) Teach Samson how to speak.
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(b) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(c) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(d) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
3. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
(a) He is like a thief, hiding in the shadows.
(b) He is like a tourist who has never been to the city before.
(c) He is like a child who is lost and cannot find his mother.
(d) He is like a young prince who belongs in the city.
4. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(b) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(c) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(d) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
5. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
(a) He must never be seen doing any work for the Romans.
(b) He must be careful to pay his taxes on time.
(c) He must keep in touch with Rosh.
(d) He must be civil to the Romans for the sake of the entire village.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
2. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
3. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
4. Where is Daniel from?
5. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)