|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
(a) The moon reflecting off the roofs.
(b) The dust his feet kicks up.
(c) The lights of the windows.
(d) The squalor of the village.
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(b) He curses the soldier.
(c) He makes a rude gesture.
(d) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
4. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(b) Rosh's name.
(c) How to kill Romans.
(d) The way to the top of the mountain.
5. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(b) He laughs and says he will help him.
(c) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(d) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
2. What is Joel's explanation to Daniel for Thacia's strange behavior?
3. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
4. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
5. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)