|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Setting up a new government.
(b) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
(c) Hiding from the law.
(d) Manning a look out post.
2. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his mother and father.
(b) About his sister's weaving.
(c) About his pet goat.
(d) About his running away from Amelek.
3. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
(a) The old man may die if Daniel does not help him, and Daniel is sorry he attacked the man.
(b) He might hold the old man for ransom or steal his clothes.
(c) The old man is a Jew and he is old and unarmed.
(d) The old man may have more gold and Daniel may have to kill him.
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
5. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
(b) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
(c) To kill his first Roman.
(d) To return to the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
2. Where is Daniel from?
3. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
4. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
5. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)