|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
(a) The abduction of his sister.
(b) The crucifixion of his father and the death of his mother.
(c) The destruction of his grandmother's house.
(d) The burning of Ketzah.
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Plays music on her harp.
(b) Sees that he has a pillow.
(c) Sings him to sleep.
(d) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
3. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
(a) A new baby goat.
(b) A small doll that came from China.
(c) Some money to buy a new garment.
(d) A beautifully embroidered girdle.
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(b) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(c) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(d) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
5. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(b) How a blind mand was made to see.
(c) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(d) How Jesus walked on water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
2. Seeing how delighted Leah is with Thacia's gift, what does Daniel decide to do?
3. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
4. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
5. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)