|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(b) Standing guard at night.
(c) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(d) Hauling water and wood.
2. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(b) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
3. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is a danger to them.
(b) That he is bigger than Rosh.
(c) That he is deaf and mute.
(d) That he is very intelligent.
4. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
(a) How she can meet some boys.
(b) Going shopping in the market.
(c) How to plant and care for a garden.
(d) The girls in the village, how they are, and what they wear.
5. What is Joel supposed to find out?
(a) How many guards will be posted at the banquet.
(b) Which of the wealthy Jews in Capernaum will be attending the banquet.
(c) How much fish will be needed for the banquet.
(d) Where the banquet will be held.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
2. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
3. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
4. What gift does Thacia leave for Leah?
5. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)