|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
2. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(b) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(c) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(d) That she wants to get married.
3. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) His responsibilities to his family.
(b) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
(c) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(d) He is afraid of his father.
4. To what does Daniel attribute Leah's recent improvement?
(a) A new baby goat.
(b) Thacia's visits.
(c) Her new blue dress.
(d) The stories he tells her about Jesus.
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sees that he has a pillow.
(b) Sings him to sleep.
(c) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(d) Plays music on her harp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprise does Daniel find when he and Joel return to the shop?
2. Who comes looking for Daniel?
3. How does Joel get injured?
4. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
5. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)