|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do they give the black man?
(c) Black hulk.
2. How does Joel get injured?
(a) Rosh hits him.
(b) He falls down the mountain.
(c) A mule kicks him.
(d) The big black man hits him.
3. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(b) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
(c) Make him a suit of armor.
(d) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
4. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
(a) That they should cooperate with anyone stronger than they are.
(b) That they should accept their conqueror's religion.
(c) That they should wait patiently for deliverance.
(d) That they should rise up against men who try to rule them.
5. What surprise does Daniel find when he and Joel return to the shop?
(a) Leah is teaching Thacia how to weave.
(b) Thacia and Leah have disappeared.
(c) Thacia is making a bit for the Roman soldier's horse.
(d) Leah and Thacia are chatting in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the surprise visitors at the blacksmith shop?
2. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
3. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
4. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
5. What makes Leah withdraw again?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)