|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(b) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(c) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(d) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(b) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(c) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(d) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
3. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
(a) He is looking for a way to get back in Hezron's good graces.
(b) Just to get away from Leah and the village for a while.
(c) He has to see Thacia.
(d) He is compelled to hear the words of Jesus.
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(b) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(c) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(d) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
5. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
(a) He is to kill Samson.
(b) He is to survive 40 days and nights in the desert.
(c) He is to rob an old miser of his gold.
(d) He is to sell Rosh his sister Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
2. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
4. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
5. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)