|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(b) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
(c) She begs him to leave and never return.
(d) She faints.
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They have no ambition.
(b) They are always talking but never acting.
(c) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
(d) They are just like the Romans.
3. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) They moved the camp nearer the river.
(b) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(c) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(d) It has rained a lot in the desert.
4. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(d) He forgets to bow.
5. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To go fishing.
(b) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
(c) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(d) To see if he is all right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
2. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
3. How is Simon brought into the camp?
4. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
5. What is Joel supposed to find out?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)