|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
(b) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(c) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(d) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
2. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
(a) The twenty-third psalm.
(b) Some his own poetry.
(c) The passage he learned from Joel.
(d) The sermon he heard the carpenter speak.
3. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
(b) Samson tells him using sign language.
(c) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(d) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
4. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
(b) That Joel is too snobby for him.
(c) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
(d) That he has never had a real friend before.
5. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
(a) The old man may die if Daniel does not help him, and Daniel is sorry he attacked the man.
(b) The old man may have more gold and Daniel may have to kill him.
(c) The old man is a Jew and he is old and unarmed.
(d) He might hold the old man for ransom or steal his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
3. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
4. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
5. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)