|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(b) Outrun him.
(c) Chase him up a tree.
(d) Push him off a cliff.
2. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Standing guard at night.
(b) Hauling water and wood.
(c) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
3. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
(b) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(c) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(d) That all the school boys know his name.
4. How does Joel get injured?
(a) He falls down the mountain.
(b) A mule kicks him.
(c) The big black man hits him.
(d) Rosh hits him.
5. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
(b) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(c) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(d) He laughs and says he will help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
2. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
3. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
4. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
5. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)