|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Outrun him.
(b) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(c) Push him off a cliff.
(d) Chase him up a tree.
2. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He is afraid of his father.
(b) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(c) His responsibilities to his family.
(d) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
3. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) Kidnapping her at night.
(b) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
(c) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(d) By taking her goat away from her.
4. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
(a) Some his own poetry.
(b) The twenty-third psalm.
(c) The passage he learned from Joel.
(d) The sermon he heard the carpenter speak.
5. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
(a) In the garden behind the blacksmith shop.
(b) Simon's house that is attached to his blacksmith shop.
(c) With relatives who live next to the blacksmith shop.
(d) In a tent Daniel puts up near the blacksmith shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
2. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
3. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
4. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
5. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)