|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
(a) Right in the center of the city.
(b) Down by the sea of Galilee.
(c) High on a hill overlooking the bay.
(d) Next door to the synagogue.
2. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(b) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(c) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(d) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
3. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He laughs and says he will help him.
(b) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
(c) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(d) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
4. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
(a) His grandmother threw him out of her house.
(b) He threw stones at Roman soldiers and they were looking for him.
(c) His girlfriend married another man.
(d) His master beat him every day.
5. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Samson tells him using sign language.
(b) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(c) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
(d) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
2. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
3. What stirs Leah out of the corner during the night?
4. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
5. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)