|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
(b) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(c) He needs to see Thacia again.
(d) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
2. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Outrun him.
(b) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(c) Chase him up a tree.
(d) Push him off a cliff.
3. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) Some scrap iron.
(b) A small piece of wood.
(c) A piece of pottery.
(d) A scrap of goat hide.
4. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
(a) He is keeping busy so he doesn't have to think.
(b) It symbolizes what he would like to do to a Roman soldier.
(c) He is trying to remove what he sees as flaws in himself.
(d) It symbolizes what he would like to do to Rosh.
5. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How Jesus walked on water.
(b) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(c) How a blind mand was made to see.
(d) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
3. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
4. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)