|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A small piece of wood.
(b) A piece of pottery.
(c) Some scrap iron.
(d) A scrap of goat hide.
2. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He will leave his sister there.
(b) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(c) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(d) His family is moving to Capernaum.
3. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
(a) He is to sell Rosh his sister Leah.
(b) He is to kill Samson.
(c) He is to survive 40 days and nights in the desert.
(d) He is to rob an old miser of his gold.
4. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) All their money.
(b) Bags of tea.
(c) The cargo of silk.
(d) A large black man.
5. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To go fishing.
(b) To see if he is all right.
(c) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(d) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
2. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
3. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
5. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)