|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(a) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
(b) Jump into the well.
2. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
(a) Conflict between youth and their elders.
(b) Conflict between the Jews and the Romans.
(c) Conflict between Rosh and the Romans.
(d) Conflict between the rich and the poor.
3. What embarrasses Daniel during the meal at Joel's house?
(a) His inability to carry on a conversation.
(b) His sitting next to Thacia.
(c) His haircut.
(d) His ignorance of table manners.
4. What name do they give the black man?
(c) Black hulk.
5. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(b) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(c) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(d) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
3. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
5. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)