|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(b) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(c) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(d) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
2. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
(a) They joke and talk with the soldiers.
(b) They refuse to look at him because of his clothes.
(c) They will not give alms to the poor who come by.
(d) They overcharge for their goods.
3. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(b) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(c) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(d) They moved the camp nearer the river.
4. What stirs Leah out of the corner during the night?
(a) A rat that comes for the bread.
(b) A snake that drops from the ceiling.
(c) Daniel telling stories of their childhood.
(d) The small fire Daniel lights.
5. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
(a) That Daniel take over his blacksmith shop in Ketzah.
(b) That Daniel come with him to follow the carpenter.
(c) That Daniel find someone to take care of Leah.
(d) That Daniel get a job as tax collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
2. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
3. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
4. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
5. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)