|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
2. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(b) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(c) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(d) They come from different parts of the country.
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(b) Jump into the well.
(c) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
4. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his pet goat.
(b) About his running away from Amelek.
(c) About his mother and father.
(d) About his sister's weaving.
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In the small room at the top of the house.
(b) In a shed in the garden.
(c) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(d) In Joel's closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
2. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
3. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
5. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)