|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
(a) The burning of Ketzah.
(b) The crucifixion of his father and the death of his mother.
(c) The destruction of his grandmother's house.
(d) The abduction of his sister.
2. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
(a) That they should rise up against men who try to rule them.
(b) That they should cooperate with anyone stronger than they are.
(c) That they should accept their conqueror's religion.
(d) That they should wait patiently for deliverance.
3. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To return to the mountain.
(b) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
(c) To kill his first Roman.
(d) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
4. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Make more swords for the coming battle.
(b) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
(c) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
(d) Teach Samson how to speak.
5. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
(b) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
(c) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(d) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
2. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
3. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
4. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
5. How does Joel get injured?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)