|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That he has never had a real friend before.
(b) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
(c) That Joel is too snobby for him.
(d) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
2. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
(b) Setting up a new government.
(c) Hiding from the law.
(d) Manning a look out post.
3. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(b) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(c) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
(d) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In the small room at the top of the house.
(b) In Joel's closet.
(c) In a shed in the garden.
(d) In a small passageway out in the store room.
5. How does Joel get injured?
(a) The big black man hits him.
(b) He falls down the mountain.
(c) A mule kicks him.
(d) Rosh hits him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
2. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
3. How is Samson useful to the camp?
4. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
5. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)