|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
(a) High on a hill overlooking the bay.
(b) Next door to the synagogue.
(c) Right in the center of the city.
(d) Down by the sea of Galilee.
2. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
(a) That they should rise up against men who try to rule them.
(b) That they should cooperate with anyone stronger than they are.
(c) That they should accept their conqueror's religion.
(d) That they should wait patiently for deliverance.
3. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(b) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(c) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
(d) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
4. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(b) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
(c) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
(d) Make him a suit of armor.
5. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) The Roman Legionnaires.
(d) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Daniel's mother?
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
3. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)