|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) The smell of the rough crowd.
(b) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
(c) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(d) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
2. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
(a) That Daniel get a job as tax collector.
(b) That Daniel find someone to take care of Leah.
(c) That Daniel take over his blacksmith shop in Ketzah.
(d) That Daniel come with him to follow the carpenter.
3. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
(a) Her slow acting disease.
(b) The bread people threw into her window.
(c) Her will to see Daniel before she died.
(d) Leah collecting medicinal herbs for her.
4. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
(a) They do not come to the city often.
(b) They post a guard around the synagogue.
(c) They built the beautiful synagogue there.
(d) They have converted to the Jewish religion.
5. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
(a) A spice train.
(b) A jewel train.
(c) A silk train.
(d) A slave train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
2. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
3. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
4. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)