|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(b) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(c) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(d) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
2. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is a danger to them.
(b) That he is deaf and mute.
(c) That he is bigger than Rosh.
(d) That he is very intelligent.
3. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(b) Standing guard at night.
(c) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(d) Hauling water and wood.
4. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
(b) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
(c) Make more swords for the coming battle.
(d) Teach Samson how to speak.
5. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
(a) He thinks that now he can live like Joel and Thacia.
(b) He thinks people will now listen to him.
(c) He thinks that his luck has turned for the better.
(d) He thinks people are planning his life for him and he has no say in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
3. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
4. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)