|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He hopes to get some of the gold.
(b) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
(c) He wants to see the large black man.
(d) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
2. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Joel and Thrace.
(b) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(c) The Roman Legionnaires.
(d) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
3. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
(a) That Daniel come with him to follow the carpenter.
(b) That Daniel get a job as tax collector.
(c) That Daniel find someone to take care of Leah.
(d) That Daniel take over his blacksmith shop in Ketzah.
4. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Make more swords for the coming battle.
(b) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
(c) Teach Samson how to speak.
(d) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
5. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because the Romans are coming.
(b) Because of what Joel has seen.
(c) Because Joel is injured.
(d) Because Rosh needs more men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Simon brought into the camp?
2. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
3. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)