|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
(b) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(c) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(d) He has an argument with Hezron.
2. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
(a) Leah has run away.
(b) His grandmother's house burned to the ground.
(c) His grandmother is dying.
(d) Rosh drives him away.
3. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
(b) They are just like the Romans.
(c) They are always talking but never acting.
(d) They have no ambition.
4. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(b) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(c) They come from different parts of the country.
(d) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
2. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
3. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
4. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
5. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)