|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(b) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
(c) She begs him to leave and never return.
(d) She faints.
2. Where is Daniel from?
3. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
(b) He runs for cover.
(c) He thinks about joining them.
(d) He begins to yell curses at them.
4. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(b) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
(c) The smell of the rough crowd.
(d) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
5. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) Not having a torch to carry.
(b) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(c) His concern for Leah.
(d) That Simon will come after him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thacia behave when she sees Daniel?
2. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
3. What embarrasses Daniel during the meal at Joel's house?
4. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
5. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)