|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
(b) He is afraid of his father.
(c) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(d) His responsibilities to his family.
2. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A small piece of wood.
(b) A scrap of goat hide.
(c) Some scrap iron.
(d) A piece of pottery.
3. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(b) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(c) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(d) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
4. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They come from different parts of the country.
(b) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(c) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(d) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Hezron's house.
(b) Simon's house.
(c) The Synagogue.
(d) Cephas' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
2. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
3. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
4. What were the last words Daniel ever heard his grandmother say?
5. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)