|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
(a) The carpenter from Nazareth.
(c) Simon the Zealot.
(d) Joel and Thacia.
2. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
(a) He is like a child who is lost and cannot find his mother.
(b) He is like a thief, hiding in the shadows.
(c) He is like a tourist who has never been to the city before.
(d) He is like a young prince who belongs in the city.
3. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is thirsty.
(b) He is suddenly very tired.
(c) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
(d) He hears the Romans coming.
4. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) His concern for Leah.
(b) That Simon will come after him again.
(c) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(d) Not having a torch to carry.
5. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his sister's weaving.
(b) About his running away from Amelek.
(c) About his mother and father.
(d) About his pet goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
2. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
3. What name do they give the black man?
4. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
5. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)