|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Daniel returns, what trial does Rosh put Daniel through?
(a) He is to sell Rosh his sister Leah.
(b) He is to survive 40 days and nights in the desert.
(c) He is to rob an old miser of his gold.
(d) He is to kill Samson.
2. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Cephas' house.
(b) The Synagogue.
(c) Hezron's house.
(d) Simon's house.
3. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(b) He has a sword fight with him.
(c) He takes him out with an arrow.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
4. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(b) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
2. How is he useful to Daniel?
3. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
4. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
5. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)