|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
(a) The old man may die if Daniel does not help him, and Daniel is sorry he attacked the man.
(b) The old man is a Jew and he is old and unarmed.
(c) The old man may have more gold and Daniel may have to kill him.
(d) He might hold the old man for ransom or steal his clothes.
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is suddenly very tired.
(b) He hears the Romans coming.
(c) He is thirsty.
(d) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
3. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
(a) He thinks people are planning his life for him and he has no say in it.
(b) He thinks that now he can live like Joel and Thacia.
(c) He thinks that his luck has turned for the better.
(d) He thinks people will now listen to him.
4. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) The smell of the rough crowd.
(b) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
(c) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(d) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
5. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) Rosh's name.
(b) The way to the top of the mountain.
(c) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(d) How to kill Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
2. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
3. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
4. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
5. How does Joel get injured?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)