|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
2. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(b) The smell of the rough crowd.
(c) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
(d) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
3. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
(a) Rosh drives him away.
(b) Leah has run away.
(c) His grandmother's house burned to the ground.
(d) His grandmother is dying.
4. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
(b) That he has never had a real friend before.
(c) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
(d) That Joel is too snobby for him.
5. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
(b) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(c) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
(d) He needs to see Thacia again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
2. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
3. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
4. Who comes looking for Daniel?
5. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)