|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
(a) Joel is running away from a Roman Legionnaire.
(b) They want to see the view of the land below.
(c) Malthace is looking for special herbs for healing.
(d) Joel has heard an army is being formed there to fight the Romans.
2. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) Bags of tea.
(b) The cargo of silk.
(c) All their money.
(d) A large black man.
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) The Roman Legionnaires.
(d) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
4. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
(a) Get Daniel's uncle out of jail.
(b) Helping people avoid paying their taxes.
(c) Putting poison in the Roman's wine.
(d) Form an army to fight the Romans.
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(b) Kidnapping her at night.
(c) By taking her goat away from her.
(d) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
2. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
3. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
4. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
5. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)