|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
2. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) The way to the top of the mountain.
(b) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(c) Rosh's name.
(d) How to kill Romans.
3. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
(b) He wants to see the large black man.
(c) He hopes to get some of the gold.
(d) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
4. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means it is twelve noon.
(b) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(c) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
(d) It means there is a fire in the village.
5. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(b) The smell of the rough crowd.
(c) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
(d) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
3. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
5. How is Samson useful to the camp?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)