|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joel get injured?
(a) A mule kicks him.
(b) Rosh hits him.
(c) The big black man hits him.
(d) He falls down the mountain.
2. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
(a) He must be careful to pay his taxes on time.
(b) He must never be seen doing any work for the Romans.
(c) He must keep in touch with Rosh.
(d) He must be civil to the Romans for the sake of the entire village.
3. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) There were Romans up above his men.
(b) Samson had followed him.
(c) God had made the big rock fall.
(d) His plan was not going to work.
4. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(b) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(c) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
(d) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He refuses to do it.
(b) He forgets to bow.
(c) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(d) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
2. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
5. What stirs Leah out of the corner during the night?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)