|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
(a) He is robbing their own people and getting weaker instead of stronger.
(b) He is angry because Rosh thinks he is weak.
(c) Rosh is acting too quickly and the Romans will overpower him.
(d) Rosh is taking too much time to train an army.
2. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
(a) He thinks people are planning his life for him and he has no say in it.
(b) He thinks that his luck has turned for the better.
(c) He thinks that now he can live like Joel and Thacia.
(d) He thinks people will now listen to him.
3. How does Joel get injured?
(a) A mule kicks him.
(b) He falls down the mountain.
(c) The big black man hits him.
(d) Rosh hits him.
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(b) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(c) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(d) That she wants to get married.
5. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
(a) That Daniel get a job as tax collector.
(b) That Daniel find someone to take care of Leah.
(c) That Daniel come with him to follow the carpenter.
(d) That Daniel take over his blacksmith shop in Ketzah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
2. How did Nathan die?
3. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
4. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
5. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)