|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
2. What does the doctor say kept the old woman alive for so long?
(a) Her will to see Daniel before she died.
(b) Her slow acting disease.
(c) The bread people threw into her window.
(d) Leah collecting medicinal herbs for her.
3. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
(b) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(c) He laughs and says he will help him.
(d) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
4. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A scrap of goat hide.
(b) A piece of pottery.
(c) A small piece of wood.
(d) Some scrap iron.
5. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(d) Simon the Zealot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Simon brought into the camp?
2. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
3. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
4. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)