|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his pet goat.
(b) About his mother and father.
(c) About his sister's weaving.
(d) About his running away from Amelek.
2. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He takes him out with an arrow.
(b) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(c) He has a sword fight with him.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
3. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
(a) He frees him from his shackles.
(b) He teaches him to talk.
(c) He feeds him.
(d) He gives him some new clothes.
4. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
(a) His grandmother's house burned to the ground.
(b) Leah has run away.
(c) Rosh drives him away.
(d) His grandmother is dying.
5. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
(a) That Daniel take over his blacksmith shop in Ketzah.
(b) That Daniel come with him to follow the carpenter.
(c) That Daniel find someone to take care of Leah.
(d) That Daniel get a job as tax collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
2. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
3. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
4. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
5. Days after the rescue of Joel, why can't Daniel do much work?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)