|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(b) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(c) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(d) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
2. Days after the rescue of Joel, why can't Daniel do much work?
(a) Because he cannot concentrate.
(b) Because the boys have taken away all his tools.
(c) Because no one will bring him jobs to do.
(d) Because of his many injuries.
3. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
(a) His plan was not going to work.
(b) There were Romans up above his men.
(c) God had made the big rock fall.
(d) Samson had followed him.
4. What is Joel supposed to find out?
(a) How many guards will be posted at the banquet.
(b) Which of the wealthy Jews in Capernaum will be attending the banquet.
(c) Where the banquet will be held.
(d) How much fish will be needed for the banquet.
5. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) It changes his life.
(b) None whatsoever.
(c) Only for a brief moment.
(d) It makes him question Rosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
3. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
4. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
5. What news does Joel bring one night?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)