|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
(b) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(c) He needs to see Thacia again.
(d) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
2. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
(b) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
(c) The boy is rude.
(d) The boy brags too much.
3. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is inside a big wooden box.
(b) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
(c) He is carried by Samson.
(d) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she wants to get married.
(b) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(c) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(d) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Simon's house.
(b) Cephas' house.
(c) Hezron's house.
(d) The Synagogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
2. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
3. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
4. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
5. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)