|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
(b) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
(c) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(d) He gets another message from Simon.
2. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(d) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(b) This Roman seems different from the others.
(c) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(d) He is afraid of horses.
4. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
5. Why is Daniel continually drawn back to Capernaum?
(a) He is looking for a way to get back in Hezron's good graces.
(b) He has to see Thacia.
(c) He is compelled to hear the words of Jesus.
(d) Just to get away from Leah and the village for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
2. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
3. When Leah asks about the crowds that go see Jesus, Daniel asks if she would like to go. What does she do?
4. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
5. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)