|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
(b) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(c) By taking her goat away from her.
(d) Kidnapping her at night.
2. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(b) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(c) He forgets to bow.
(d) He refuses to do it.
3. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
(a) He thinks people will now listen to him.
(b) He thinks people are planning his life for him and he has no say in it.
(c) He thinks that his luck has turned for the better.
(d) He thinks that now he can live like Joel and Thacia.
4. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means it is twelve noon.
(b) It means there is a fire in the village.
(c) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(d) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
5. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(b) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(c) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(d) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
2. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
3. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
4. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
5. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)