|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(b) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
(c) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
(d) Make him a suit of armor.
2. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(b) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(c) They are Roman citizens.
(d) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
3. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
(a) That Daniel find someone to take care of Leah.
(b) That Daniel get a job as tax collector.
(c) That Daniel come with him to follow the carpenter.
(d) That Daniel take over his blacksmith shop in Ketzah.
4. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
(a) He is robbing their own people and getting weaker instead of stronger.
(b) Rosh is taking too much time to train an army.
(c) He is angry because Rosh thinks he is weak.
(d) Rosh is acting too quickly and the Romans will overpower him.
5. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(b) Hauling water and wood.
(d) Standing guard at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
2. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
3. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
4. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
5. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)