|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
(b) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(c) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(d) That her grandmother will probably die now.
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He hears the Romans coming.
(b) He is thirsty.
(c) He is suddenly very tired.
(d) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
3. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) A scrap of goat hide.
(b) Some scrap iron.
(c) A small piece of wood.
(d) A piece of pottery.
4. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
(a) Dressing up like merchants and offering to buy Joel.
(b) Dressing like ghosts and scaring the Romans.
(c) An ambush on the road to the sea.
(d) Slipping in at night and freeing Joel.
5. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He takes him out with an arrow.
(b) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(c) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
(d) He has a sword fight with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
2. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
4. What happens to Samson?
5. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)