|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is bigger than Rosh.
(b) That he is very intelligent.
(c) That he is deaf and mute.
(d) That he is a danger to them.
2. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
3. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
(b) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(c) Teach Nathan how to fight.
(d) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
4. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
(a) He is angry because Rosh thinks he is weak.
(b) He is robbing their own people and getting weaker instead of stronger.
(c) Rosh is acting too quickly and the Romans will overpower him.
(d) Rosh is taking too much time to train an army.
5. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(b) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(c) He laughs and says he will help him.
(d) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
2. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
3. What words of Jesus does Daniel keep thinking about?
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
5. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)