|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(b) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
3. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
(b) By taking her goat away from her.
(c) Kidnapping her at night.
(d) In a liter that is completely veiled.
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(b) In Joel's closet.
(c) In the small room at the top of the house.
(d) In a shed in the garden.
5. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
(b) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(c) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
(d) He gets another message from Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the last words Daniel ever heard his grandmother say?
2. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
3. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)