|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
(a) He thinks people are planning his life for him and he has no say in it.
(b) He thinks that now he can live like Joel and Thacia.
(c) He thinks that his luck has turned for the better.
(d) He thinks people will now listen to him.
2. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(b) The Roman Legionnaires.
(c) Joel and Thrace.
(d) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
3. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
(b) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
(c) It is hard work that goes on every day.
(d) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
4. When Daniel is called to the cave by Rosh, what is his great disappointment?
(a) Rosh tells Daniel that he cannot trust him.
(b) Samson has run away.
(c) Rosh wants Daniel to stay and guard the cave.
(d) Rosh's first assignment goes to Joel and not to Daniel.
5. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(b) Standing guard at night.
(d) Hauling water and wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
2. What words of Jesus does Daniel keep thinking about?
3. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
4. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
5. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)