|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To see if he is all right.
(b) To go fishing.
(c) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(d) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
2. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
(a) Green pastures.
(b) One for all and all for one.
(c) The mountaintop.
(d) The bronze bow.
3. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
(a) Writes a diary of all he has heard that day.
(b) Tells Leah stories about their childhood.
(c) Tells Leah what he heard Jesus say.
(d) Feeds Leah and goes to bed early.
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(b) She begs him to leave and never return.
(c) She faints.
(d) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They come from different parts of the country.
(b) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(c) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(d) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
2. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
3. How is Simon brought into the camp?
4. Why does Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue, come to see Jesus?
5. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)