|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To return to the mountain.
(b) To kill his first Roman.
(c) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
(d) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
2. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
(b) He wants to see the large black man.
(c) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
(d) He hopes to get some of the gold.
3. What is Joel supposed to find out?
(a) Which of the wealthy Jews in Capernaum will be attending the banquet.
(b) How much fish will be needed for the banquet.
(c) How many guards will be posted at the banquet.
(d) Where the banquet will be held.
4. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
(b) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
(c) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(d) Teach Nathan how to fight.
5. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
(a) An ambush on the road to the sea.
(b) Slipping in at night and freeing Joel.
(c) Dressing up like merchants and offering to buy Joel.
(d) Dressing like ghosts and scaring the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
3. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
4. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
5. Who comes looking for Daniel?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)