|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
(a) Slipping in at night and freeing Joel.
(b) An ambush on the road to the sea.
(c) Dressing up like merchants and offering to buy Joel.
(d) Dressing like ghosts and scaring the Romans.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is carried by Samson.
(b) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(c) He is inside a big wooden box.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
3. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
(b) He thinks about joining them.
(c) He begins to yell curses at them.
(d) He runs for cover.
4. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
(b) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(c) Make him a suit of armor.
(d) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
5. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because the Romans are coming.
(b) Because of what Joel has seen.
(c) Because Rosh needs more men.
(d) Because Joel is injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
2. What is Joel supposed to find out?
3. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
4. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
5. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)