|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel is cutting Joel's bonds, something hits him and he passes out. How is he saved?
(a) The other boys come to his rescue.
(b) Daniel comes to quickly and gets Joel away.
(c) Nathan puts himself between Daniel and Joel and the soldiers.
(d) Samson carries him and Joel away.
2. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(b) Jump into the well.
(d) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
3. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Cephas' house.
(b) Simon's house.
(c) Hezron's house.
(d) The Synagogue.
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In Joel's closet.
(b) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(c) In a shed in the garden.
(d) In the small room at the top of the house.
5. Why does Daniel now reject Rosh?
(a) Rosh is acting too quickly and the Romans will overpower him.
(b) He is robbing their own people and getting weaker instead of stronger.
(c) He is angry because Rosh thinks he is weak.
(d) Rosh is taking too much time to train an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
2. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
4. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
5. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)