|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
(a) Form an army to fight the Romans.
(b) Putting poison in the Roman's wine.
(c) Helping people avoid paying their taxes.
(d) Get Daniel's uncle out of jail.
2. What is a message written on that Ebol brings to Daniel?
(a) Some scrap iron.
(b) A scrap of goat hide.
(c) A small piece of wood.
(d) A piece of pottery.
3. What stirs Leah out of the corner during the night?
(a) The small fire Daniel lights.
(b) Daniel telling stories of their childhood.
(c) A rat that comes for the bread.
(d) A snake that drops from the ceiling.
4. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He has a sword fight with him.
(b) He takes him out with an arrow.
(c) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(b) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joel supposed to find out?
2. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
3. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
4. On the way to Ketzah, what do Daniel and Thacia discuss?
5. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)