|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Cephas' house.
(b) Simon's house.
(c) The Synagogue.
(d) Hezron's house.
2. What makes Daniel return to Ketzah?
(a) His grandmother's house burned to the ground.
(b) Leah has run away.
(c) His grandmother is dying.
(d) Rosh drives him away.
3. How did Nathan die?
(a) He fell on his own sword.
(b) He was accidentally killed by Samson.
(c) He was killed while pulling Daniel up from the path.
(d) He lost his footing and fell right into a group of Romans.
4. Where does Daniel insist that Joel go?
(a) To leave the country until the Romans forget about him.
(b) To follow Jesus.
(c) To return home and take care of his father.
(d) To Jerusalem to continue his studies in the Jewish Law.
5. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
2. When Joel suggests that he might go live on the mountain, what does Daniel tell him.
3. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
4. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
5. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)