|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
(b) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(c) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(d) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
2. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(b) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(c) That she wants to get married.
(d) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
3. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(b) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
(c) Set fire to Capernaum.
(d) Go out and look for older men to help them.
4. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(c) All the boys of the bronze bow.
5. What words of Jesus does Daniel keep thinking about?
(a) The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
(b) Time and tide wait for no man.
(c) Those who live by the sword will perish by the sword.
(d) Love your neighbor as yourself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
2. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
3. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
4. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)