|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) It changes his life.
(b) Only for a brief moment.
(c) None whatsoever.
(d) It makes him question Rosh.
2. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(b) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
(c) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
(d) Make him a suit of armor.
3. What is Daniel's plan to rescue Joel?
(a) Dressing up like merchants and offering to buy Joel.
(b) Slipping in at night and freeing Joel.
(c) Dressing like ghosts and scaring the Romans.
(d) An ambush on the road to the sea.
4. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To see if he is all right.
(b) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
(c) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(d) To go fishing.
5. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(b) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(c) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(d) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
3. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
4. Who is throwing a big banquet in Capernaum?
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)