|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They both come from the same city.
(b) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(c) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(d) They are both blacksmiths.
2. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
(b) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
(c) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
(d) It is hard work that goes on every day.
3. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(b) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(c) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(d) That she wants to get married.
4. How did Nathan die?
(a) He was killed while pulling Daniel up from the path.
(b) He was accidentally killed by Samson.
(c) He lost his footing and fell right into a group of Romans.
(d) He fell on his own sword.
5. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(b) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(c) They are Roman citizens.
(d) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Daniel's mother?
2. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
3. Who devises the plan that allows Joel to gather the information?
4. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
5. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)