|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel recite to Leah and his grandmother just before she dies?
(a) The twenty-third psalm.
(b) Some his own poetry.
(c) The passage he learned from Joel.
(d) The sermon he heard the carpenter speak.
2. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) They moved the camp nearer the river.
(b) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(c) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(d) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
3. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(b) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(c) How a blind mand was made to see.
(d) How Jesus walked on water.
4. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
(a) He tells Daniel not to worry about his friend.
(b) He calls a meeting to decide what to do.
(c) He says that they will rescue Joel in two days.
(d) He says he cannot spare men to do anything to rescue Joel.
5. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) The cargo of silk.
(b) Bags of tea.
(c) A large black man.
(d) All their money.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
4. As Leah asks more and more questions, Daniel is forced to think about many things. How does he see it affecting him?
5. When the huge boulder goes crashing down the cliff, what does Daniel realize?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)