|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(b) They come from different parts of the country.
(c) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(d) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
2. What is clear about Daniel in relationship to the boys now?
(a) The boys will now be afraid to face the Romans again.
(b) Daniel will no longer be their leader.
(c) His authority as leader is unquestioned.
(d) He cannot raise an army now.
3. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(d) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
4. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
(a) A clean cloak.
(b) Garden vegetables.
(c) A bar of soap.
(d) Some books.
5. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
(a) He tells Daniel not to worry about his friend.
(b) He says he cannot spare men to do anything to rescue Joel.
(c) He calls a meeting to decide what to do.
(d) He says that they will rescue Joel in two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
2. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
3. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
4. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)