|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(b) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(c) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(d) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
2. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Hauling water and wood.
(b) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(d) Standing guard at night.
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(b) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(c) This Roman seems different from the others.
(d) He is afraid of horses.
4. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(b) They come from different parts of the country.
(c) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(d) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Outrun him.
(b) Chase him up a tree.
(c) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(d) Push him off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
4. How is Simon brought into the camp?
5. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)