|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) They took care of themselves.
(b) The people of the village.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their uncle and his wife.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
(d) He is inside a big wooden box.
3. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
(a) Garden vegetables.
(b) Some books.
(c) A clean cloak.
(d) A bar of soap.
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(b) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
5. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
3. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
4. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)