|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(b) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(c) They moved the camp nearer the river.
(d) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
2. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) None whatsoever.
(b) Only for a brief moment.
(c) It makes him question Rosh.
(d) It changes his life.
3. How does Joel get injured?
(a) Rosh hits him.
(b) He falls down the mountain.
(c) A mule kicks him.
(d) The big black man hits him.
4. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) It is hard work that goes on every day.
(b) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
(c) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
(d) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
5. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
(a) Helping people avoid paying their taxes.
(b) Form an army to fight the Romans.
(c) Get Daniel's uncle out of jail.
(d) Putting poison in the Roman's wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
2. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
3. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
4. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
5. Who comes looking for Daniel?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)