|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed Daniel's mother?
(a) A Roman soldier ran her through with his spear.
(b) She went on a hunger strike and died.
(c) She hanged herself from a tree.
(d) She spent three days and nights in the cold at his father's grave and got sick.
2. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Chase him up a tree.
(b) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(c) Push him off a cliff.
(d) Outrun him.
3. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) The people of the village.
(b) Their grandmother.
(c) Their uncle and his wife.
(d) They took care of themselves.
4. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
5. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(b) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(c) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(d) He will leave his sister there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
2. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
3. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
5. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)