|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(b) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(c) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(d) He wanted to live more of the good life.
2. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(d) The Roman Legionnaires.
3. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) Their uncle and his wife.
(b) The people of the village.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) They took care of themselves.
4. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because Joel is injured.
(b) Because of what Joel has seen.
(c) Because Rosh needs more men.
(d) Because the Romans are coming.
5. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(b) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(c) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(d) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do they give the black man?
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)