|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) This Roman seems different from the others.
(b) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(c) He is afraid of horses.
(d) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
2. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To return to the mountain.
(b) To kill his first Roman.
(c) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
(d) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
3. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(b) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(c) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(d) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
4. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
(b) It means there is a fire in the village.
(c) It means it is twelve noon.
(d) It means there is a concert in the village square.
5. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(b) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(c) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(d) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
3. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
4. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
5. How does Joel get injured?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)