|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(d) The Roman Legionnaires.
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(b) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(c) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(d) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
3. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(b) It means there is a fire in the village.
(c) It means it is twelve noon.
(d) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is thirsty.
(b) He is suddenly very tired.
(c) He hears the Romans coming.
(d) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
5. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(b) His concern for Leah.
(c) That Simon will come after him again.
(d) Not having a torch to carry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
2. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
3. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
4. How is Simon brought into the camp?
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)