|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means it is twelve noon.
(b) It means there is a fire in the village.
(c) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(d) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(b) This Roman seems different from the others.
(c) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(d) He is afraid of horses.
3. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) They took care of themselves.
(c) The people of the village.
(d) Their uncle and his wife.
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sees that he has a pillow.
(b) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(c) Plays music on her harp.
(d) Sings him to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
3. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)