|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) They are Roman citizens.
(b) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(c) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(d) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How Jesus walked on water.
(b) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(c) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(d) How a blind mand was made to see.
3. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
(b) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
(c) He hopes to get some of the gold.
(d) He wants to see the large black man.
4. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(b) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(c) That her grandmother will probably die now.
(d) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
5. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
(a) A slave train.
(b) A silk train.
(c) A spice train.
(d) A jewel train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
2. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
3. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
5. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)