|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do they give the black man?
(d) Black hulk.
2. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is bigger than Rosh.
(b) That he is a danger to them.
(c) That he is deaf and mute.
(d) That he is very intelligent.
3. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) A large black man.
(b) Bags of tea.
(c) The cargo of silk.
(d) All their money.
4. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
(a) A jewel train.
(b) A slave train.
(c) A spice train.
(d) A silk train.
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(d) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
2. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
3. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)