|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(b) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(c) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(d) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is inside a big wooden box.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
3. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He will leave his sister there.
(b) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(c) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(d) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
4. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(b) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(c) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(d) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Hezron's house.
(b) The Synagogue.
(c) Simon's house.
(d) Cephas' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
2. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
3. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
5. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)