|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(b) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(c) He is afraid of horses.
(d) This Roman seems different from the others.
2. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
(a) Helping people avoid paying their taxes.
(b) Get Daniel's uncle out of jail.
(c) Form an army to fight the Romans.
(d) Putting poison in the Roman's wine.
3. How does Joel get injured?
(a) The big black man hits him.
(b) A mule kicks him.
(c) He falls down the mountain.
(d) Rosh hits him.
4. What killed Daniel's mother?
(a) She spent three days and nights in the cold at his father's grave and got sick.
(b) She hanged herself from a tree.
(c) A Roman soldier ran her through with his spear.
(d) She went on a hunger strike and died.
5. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) They moved the camp nearer the river.
(b) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(c) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(d) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
3. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
4. Who comes looking for Daniel?
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)