|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They both come from the same city.
(b) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(c) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(d) They are both blacksmiths.
2. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He takes him out with an arrow.
(b) He has a sword fight with him.
(c) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
3. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
(a) He teaches him to talk.
(b) He gives him some new clothes.
(c) He feeds him.
(d) He frees him from his shackles.
4. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(b) They are Roman citizens.
(c) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(d) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
5. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He is afraid of horses.
(b) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(c) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(d) This Roman seems different from the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
2. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
3. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
4. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
5. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)