|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
2. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their uncle and his wife.
(c) The people of the village.
(d) They took care of themselves.
3. How does Joel get injured?
(a) He falls down the mountain.
(b) A mule kicks him.
(c) Rosh hits him.
(d) The big black man hits him.
4. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(b) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(c) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(d) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He thinks about joining them.
(b) He runs for cover.
(c) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
(d) He begins to yell curses at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
2. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
4. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
5. What name do they give the black man?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)